Anti-Gay Slurs & Swastika Painted on ...

Anti-Gay Slurs & Swastika Painted on Gay Fla. Teen's Home

There are 6 comments on the EDGE story from Feb 13, 2013, titled Anti-Gay Slurs & Swastika Painted on Gay Fla. Teen's Home. In it, EDGE reports that:

A gay teen from Florida says vandals spray-painted anti-gay graffiti on his mobile home and the authorities are calling the incident a hate crime, the Pensacola News Journal reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

David Traversa

La Rioja, Argentina

#1 Feb 13, 2013
The consequences of of being brought up in a " traditional " , " normal " , "Christian " environment .. Makes being an orphan and illiterate seem desirable ..

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#2 Feb 13, 2013
Let's hope they don't slash all six of this tires on his house.

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

#3 Feb 13, 2013
They'd probably help your backyard look better if you used them as flower planters. Your just jealous.
Fa-Foxy wrote:
Let's hope they don't slash all six of this tires on his house.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#4 Feb 13, 2013
TomInElPaso wrote:
They'd probably help your backyard look better if you used them as flower planters. Your just jealous.
<quoted text>
I don't like the backyard either. But since I am renting this property, I'm not about to pour money into the backyard to make it green.

Also, it's been frighteningly cold here the past few months to even enjoy the backyard even if it were green.(The local tv station here says we have had the coldest and longest cold spell here in 35 years.:( Fortunately, due to the nature of teh desert climate here, and teh fact that we are in, and have been in, a drought here for teh past year, snow does not seem possible here. But it should hit 70 degrees tomorrow, and stay in the 70's here for at least the next thirty days they say.)

I monitor the weather closely here cuz that is the main reason I moved to southern Arizona. Last year when I moved here, it was in the 70's the whole first week of January here. Hopefully, this is just a fluke.

My mother still lives in Suffolk County on Long Island, and I hear that there are still people snowed in there, with streets impassable, as well as in Connecticut and elsewhere in teh northeast. So I'm glad I'm now in southern Arizona and not in New York anymore.

(Of course teh gay bars in New York are far more numerous and a lot better than here. The nearest gay bar to here is just a phone booth in the rest area on the interstate about 11 miles from here.:()
Sven

Switzerland

#5 Feb 13, 2013
I'm sure the queer did it himself just for attention. Pathetic.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Amherst, MA

#6 Feb 13, 2013
Smells pretty fishy to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 min WasteWater 14,965
News GOP day one in Cleveland: No unisex bathrooms 2 min Hyman Rothschild 99
News Orlando massacre spurs fear, solidarity among L... 12 min WasteWater 609
Is Fa-Foxy a Catholic? 29 min Big Foxy Fan 430
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 30 min June VanDerMark 10,985
Does NE Jade have AIDS? 33 min Roscoe 6
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 56 min Frankie Rizzo 38,643
More from around the web