FCKH8 To Mail 10,000 Coloring Books To Russian Children During Olympics

Lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender clothing and accessory company FCKH8 is launching a new campaign that will send 10,000 Russian children pro-gay coloring books during the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics. Full Story
Rick not in Kansas yet

Salina, KS

#1 Nov 15, 2013
Liked this one too.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#5 Nov 15, 2013
Carmine wrote:
This is absolutely sickening. I hope these disgusting "coloring books" never get into the hands of children!
Poor baby….you have never been the brightest crayon in the box….no matter which username/sex/location you post as/from. How's that vacation to Hawaii coming along?
Conrad

Anonymous Proxy

#6 Nov 16, 2013
And the queers claim they're not promoting homosexuality to children!

Look at the pictures in the coloring book for Christ's sake! One has two men kissing each other! After seeing that I got sick to my stomach and had to quit looking at any more.

Absolutely disgusting! No way should these "coloring books" be sent to kids! This is an outrage!

Hopefully Russia will intercept them before they fall into the hands of innocent children!
Swede

Sweden

#8 Nov 16, 2013
I have contacted the Russian government and told them about this outrage. Hopefully they will intercept any mail from this sick company.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#9 Nov 16, 2013
Did you call on your "Bat Phone"?
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#10 Nov 16, 2013
Carmine wrote:
This is absolutely sickening. I hope these disgusting "coloring books" never get into the hands of children!
They prefer brainwashing children, especially when they can avoid parental scrutiny. The younger the better, kids are like sponges eager to learn, they want to control what they learn.

Here they are in school. First they get kids to feel sorry for them because of bullying and then they use that to teach your kids that homosexuality is normal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Personally, I don't think they should be teaching kids about adult relationships at all. Most kids that are bullied are not gay.
Franz

Romania

#14 Nov 16, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
They prefer brainwashing children, especially when they can avoid parental scrutiny. The younger the better, kids are like sponges eager to learn, they want to control what they learn.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0vFw9srakt8XX
Here they are in school. First they get kids to feel sorry for them because of bullying and then they use that to teach your kids that homosexuality is normal.
Personally, I don't think they should be teaching kids about adult relationships at all. Most kids that are bullied are not gay.
Great videos. Thanks for sharing! All parents need to see these!
Barack H Obama

Mentor, OH

#15 Nov 16, 2013
The Russians are not permitting any freaks at their Olympics this time. They think that freaks will cause Russian children to become freaks too. They do not want freak coloring books given out to Russian children. This is a very dangerous thing to do as Putin's people will dispose of you promptly. Do you want to suffer such horrible fates? I am very concerned that people are refusing to comply with Putin's directives. Very dangerous.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#16 Nov 16, 2013
Carmine wrote:
Since Russia is a dirt-clod eating third-world country where everything is black; white; and shades of grey; and crayons haven't been invented yet; perhaps we should include rainbow crayons with the 10,000 care packages
WHAT a wonderful way to bring color into the lives of Russia's 10,000 unwanted and neglected urchins!
Po'thangs
spike

Akron, OH

#17 Nov 17, 2013
Conrad wrote:
And the queers claim they're not promoting homosexuality to children!
Look at the pictures in the coloring book for Christ's sake! One has two men kissing each other! After seeing that I got sick to my stomach and had to quit looking at any more.
Absolutely disgusting! No way should these "coloring books" be sent to kids! This is an outrage!
Hopefully Russia will intercept them before they fall into the hands of innocent children!
Homo's are creepy reprobates without limits
Pierre

Anonymous Proxy

#18 Nov 18, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0vFw9srakt8XX
Very informative videos!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 9 min Cowobunga 57,027
Judge: Michigan must recognize 300-plus gay mar... 12 min Belle Sexton 269
Same-Sex Marriage Trumps Religious Liberty in N... (Aug '13) 19 min Belle Sexton 936
California bars judges from Boy Scouts membership 23 min Belle Sexton 44
Ala group: some judges might give same-sex marr... 36 min Belle Sexton 11
Ben Carson Warns Gay Couples Against Pushing Ba... 40 min Belle Sexton 3
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr In Your Opinion 8,044
Evangelicals to Gays: We Have Nothing For You |... (Mar '10) 4 hr Fa-Foxy 18,818
Analysis: Equal rights or statesa rights on gay... 6 hr Rev Don Wildmoan 192
Man takes legal action after Denver baker refus... 6 hr DebraE 277
More from around the web