Beating of gay man leads to hate crim...

Beating of gay man leads to hate crime charge

There are 22 comments on the Click2Houston story from Feb 24, 2014, titled Beating of gay man leads to hate crime charge. In it, Click2Houston reports that:

A North Texas man is facing federal hate crime charges after authorities say he severely beat a gay man he met through an online service.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Click2Houston.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
david traversa

Cordoba, Argentina

#1 Feb 24, 2014
Away with these sickos ..!
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#2 Feb 24, 2014
Hopefully the POS will get a long sentence.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#4 Feb 24, 2014
He should get life in prison for this crime.

Since: Oct 10

San Francisco

#5 Feb 24, 2014
"Prosecutors say Johnson contended the beating was a prank that got out of hand."

Here's his picture. Just wait until he experiences the out-of-hand pranks they play in prison.

http://www.weatherforddemocrat.com/newstopper...

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#6 Feb 24, 2014
If he wanted to beat the gay out of someone, he should have looked in the mirror.

Poor guy. His life is ruined.
Fundies R Mentally ill

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Feb 24, 2014
One less TX homophobe posting hate here or elsewhere online.

But he sure knew his way around those online, gay hookup sites, didn't he?

“Common courtesy, isn't”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#10 Feb 24, 2014
GoldenGator wrote:
"Prosecutors say Johnson contended the beating was a prank that got out of hand."
Here's his picture. Just wait until he experiences the out-of-hand pranks they play in prison.
http://www.weatherforddemocrat.com/newstopper...
And here's a picture of the victim. Some "prank":

http://www.burntorangereport.com/diary/14113/...

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#11 Feb 24, 2014
Otter in the Ozarks wrote:
<quoted text>
And here's a picture of the victim. Some "prank":
http://www.burntorangereport.com/diary/14113/...
Well, I certainly don't think a possible 10 year sentences is enough. Why hasn't he been charged with attempted murder ?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#12 Feb 24, 2014
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I certainly don't think a possible 10 year sentences is enough. Why hasn't he been charged with attempted murder ?
Probably because they couldn't find that motive.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#13 Feb 24, 2014
Moral Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully you'll get what's coming to you, you POS
And who's going to give it to me, b*tch.....you? LMAO! I know you want to give me a BJ, which is why you follow me around this forum.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#15 Feb 24, 2014
[QUOTE who="[email protected] R Mentally ill"]<quoted text>
What I'd like to do to you does have blow in it.[/QUOTE]Wow…TMI!! Take oral sex to your boyfriend and leave it off the hate crime thread!!
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#17 Feb 24, 2014
What I'd like to do to you does have blow in it. Keep guessing. ROFLMFAO [/QUOTE]It's good that you're finally out of the closet. But I nor anybody else wants you. Try putting a bag over your head....that would help.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#18 Feb 24, 2014
Nice insult [email protected], but keep guessing.[/QUOTE]No guessing, little dried up troll. Go pet a couple of your pussycats, you lonely old hag.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#19 Feb 24, 2014
Wow, Topix is working at it's best.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#21 Feb 24, 2014
Oh, yes Hans! When someone grabs ass, the normal thing to do is lure him to a place, knock him over the head,beat the shit out of him, duct tape him and throw him in the trunk of a car, then go show off your "trophy" to people you thought were your friends, who threatened to call the police. Oh, sorry…..that is what a lonely, fat, cat lady would do. Never mind.
Fundies R Mentally ill

Philadelphia, PA

#22 Feb 24, 2014
Hans wrote:
The queer probably grabbed his ass and he didn't play that.
The closet case perp who will go to jail now soliticited a date with a homosexual male over the internet.

I bet this tale sounds eerily familiar to you.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#24 Feb 24, 2014
[QUOTE who="[email protected] R Mentally ill"][/QUOTE]Such anger, Mabel. You are the one that let yourself grow into the need for a circus tent for a mu-mu. Now, waddle to the kitchen, empty the litter box, and get off the gay threads, you angry old beast.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Buford

Buffalo, NY

#28 Feb 25, 2014
Ever notice that when a sissy gets bitch slapped it's always "gay man SEVERELY BEATEN" or "homosexual was SAVAGELY ATTACKED". Talk about the liberal media blowing things out of proportion.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#29 Feb 25, 2014
Buford wrote:
Ever notice that when a sissy gets bitch slapped it's always "gay man SEVERELY BEATEN" or "homosexual was SAVAGELY ATTACKED". Talk about the liberal media blowing things out of proportion.
I suppose you witness every single crime commited against a gay person? Being a hateful bigot, you will believe whatever fits your anti gay agenda.
Fred

United States

#32 Feb 26, 2014
poor little gay,got bitched slapped a bit,hahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaahhahahahahahahahahahaahah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha h

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 3 min guest 1,480
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Respect71 48,016
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 4 hr South Knox Hombre 5,586
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 6 hr parent 26,071
News Lesbian pastor, United Methodist Church agree t... (Aug '16) 7 hr 93James 41
News Gay pastor fights censure by United Methodist C... 7 hr 93James 153
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 9 hr June VanDerMark 13,375
More from around the web