On Natl. Coming Out Day, Trinity Webs...

On Natl. Coming Out Day, Trinity Website Helps Questioning Youth

There are 6 comments on the EDGE story from Oct 10, 2013, titled On Natl. Coming Out Day, Trinity Website Helps Questioning Youth. In it, EDGE reports that:

In an effort to help young people who are struggling with their sexual orientation, Trinity College's Counseling Services is observing National Coming Out Day with an online resource guide that will help you determine, "Am I Gay?" "I hope the information my website provides will help people who are questioning their sexual orientation gain a better ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#2 Oct 10, 2013
It's not rocket science; Mary
"Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity are conferred during the first 12 weeks of gestation and are irreversible"
http://media01.commpartners.com/AMA/sexual_id...
If you are gay you know it
If you don't know it; then you are bisexual
Pierre

Budapest, Hungary

#3 Oct 10, 2013
Trinity College's Counseling Services is observing National Coming Out Day with an online resource guide that will help you determine, "Am I Gay?"

If you've spent any time loitering in men's toilets there's a good chance YOU'RE GAY!

If you've lured a little boy into the bushes at the playground, guess what YOU'RE GAY!

Since: May 12

Livonia, MI

#4 Oct 10, 2013
Pierre wrote:
Trinity College's Counseling Services is observing National Coming Out Day with an online resource guide that will help you determine, "Am I Gay?"
If you've spent any time loitering in men's toilets there's a good chance YOU'RE GAY!
If you've lured a little boy into the bushes at the playground, guess what YOU'RE GAY!
Okay, you're gay. Happy now?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#6 Oct 11, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
It's not rocket science; Mary
"Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity are conferred during the first 12 weeks of gestation and are irreversible"
http://media01.commpartners.com/AMA/sexual_id...
If you are gay you know it
If you don't know it; then you are bisexual
Perfectly put.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#7 Oct 11, 2013
TrueBlood wrote:
No, it's not rocket science, you queers are mentally ill
.....says the man from manASSass......;o))

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#8 Oct 11, 2013
TrueBlood wrote:
No, it's not rocket science, you queers are mentally ill
And do you to usually vilify, abuse, oppress, batter and murder the "mentally ill" ?

Of course you do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 min cpeter1313 56,122
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 12 min cpeter1313 10,121
News 'Christian Militant' Hopes More Police Officers... 1 hr Rainbow Kid 9
News Free weddings for all same-sex couples: mayor's... 1 hr Rainbow Kid 11
News Cake fundraiser supports gay marriage as Suprem... 2 hr Rainbow Kid 3
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 2 hr neighbor 2,420
News Gay teen against same-sex marriage heckled at u... 3 hr Xstain Spot Remover 65
News Same-sex marriage protesters clash - exchange v... 5 hr Prisoner of my Mo... 4
News Judge rejects couple's argument for refusing ga... 6 hr EdmondWA 105
News Senate hopeful Roy Moore: gay sex is the 'same ... 13 hr EdmondWA 33
More from around the web