Advice needed for straight male datin...

Advice needed for straight male dating a lesbian. Yes...you read that right.

Posted in the Gay/Lesbian Forum

Josh

Ann Arbor, MI

#1 Apr 7, 2013
Hello all hope you aren't offended at me writing to you on this site. I normally wouldn't do something like this. So I sent this girl a message on a dating site telling her I was interested in meeting her. I look at her profile after I send the message and see she is looking for a female. She is a lesbian. So I write again saying "Sorry I didn't see you were looking for another girl, but how hard would it be to convert you?" just jokingly. She responds and long story short I took her on a date the other night. It went great and at the end of the night she told me she wanted to see me again. If this somehow turns into something more than casual dating am I going to need to worry about her wanting to go back to women? How do I keep her interested in me? This is so weird, and I honestly can't believe I am writing this. I really like this girl a lot and would just like to hear from some women in her shoes on what I should do. All the best.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#2 Apr 7, 2013
Josh wrote:
Hello all hope you aren't offended at me writing to you on this site. I normally wouldn't do something like this. So I sent this girl a message on a dating site telling her I was interested in meeting her. I look at her profile after I send the message and see she is looking for a female. She is a lesbian. So I write again saying "Sorry I didn't see you were looking for another girl, but how hard would it be to convert you?" just jokingly. She responds and long story short I took her on a date the other night. It went great and at the end of the night she told me she wanted to see me again. If this somehow turns into something more than casual dating am I going to need to worry about her wanting to go back to women? How do I keep her interested in me? This is so weird, and I honestly can't believe I am writing this. I really like this girl a lot and would just like to hear from some women in her shoes on what I should do. All the best.
I am DEEPLY OFFENDED.

As for advice: Run fast. Run far.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#3 Apr 7, 2013
This is one of those times where I feel that the primary purpose of heterosexuality is our amusement.

On the upside, you will likely get laid, on the downside, you will own the dick that convinces her that she really is a Lesbian. Find yourself a nice open minded straight girl, they are more likely to get you to the girl on girl on guy scenario that you are really hoping for here. Think about it pumpkin, that's not a scenario where you would want the ladies so distracted by their own attraction that you end up the odd man out, now do you?

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#4 Apr 7, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
This is one of those times where I feel that the primary purpose of heterosexuality is our amusement.
On the upside, you will likely get laid, on the downside, you will own the dick that convinces her that she really is a Lesbian. Find yourself a nice open minded straight girl, they are more likely to get you to the girl on girl on guy scenario that you are really hoping for here. Think about it pumpkin, that's not a scenario where you would want the ladies so distracted by their own attraction that you end up the odd man out, now do you?
I think he's gonna be "odd man out" no matter which combination he gets involved in.(He's probably already discovered that while masturbating alone.)
American Lady

Anonymous Proxy

#5 Apr 8, 2013
FYI this is exactly why I only do animals people. Dobies. I have 7 of them and the claw marks on my back to prove it LOL
Coral Wild

UK

#6 Apr 8, 2013
i am a qualified psychologist so if you need help text me on this number - 07857410040 and i will do my best to help you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Party 5 min Big Frankie Fan 10
What happened two the NE Jade apology thread? 6 min Frankie Rizzo 8
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 7 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 908
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 20 min Strel 13,160
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 33 min EdmondWA 37,397
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 41 min serfs up 988
News New survey doubles the estimate of transgender ... 49 min Sneaky Pete 2
More from around the web