Gay Rights Activists Look to Roe v. Wade Abortion Strategy 40 Years Later

Jan 22, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KRRQ-FM Lafayette

Demonstrators will take to the streets this week to protest Roe v. Wade, the 1973 Supreme Court decision that legalized abortion 40 years ago on Tuesday.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Jan 25, 2013
SLIF

Scarborough, Canada

#1 Jan 22, 2013
The woman in the 1973 Roe vs Wade is a lesbian.Of course the religious right doesn't want legal abortions,they want orphanages full of children,so they can secretly get at them.
SLIF

Scarborough, Canada

#2 Jan 22, 2013
Bring back The Nobel Prize Sperm Bank.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

#3 Jan 22, 2013
The war on life and the war on women.
Materiality, drugs, alcohol, abortion, homosexuality, pornography, follyhood stereotypes, Ashkenazi's.
And you wonder why the American family has been shredded for decades.
Blame the gun.
Fools!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#4 Jan 22, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
The war on life and the war on women.
Materiality, drugs, alcohol, abortion, homosexuality, pornography, follyhood stereotypes, Ashkenazi's.
And you wonder why the American family has been shredded for decades.
Blame the gun.
Fools!
So, does the male figure of the American family spend all his time on a gay thread? Every posting is minutes taken away from quality "family time" . Blame the disenigration of your great American family on yourself, Dipstick! Now, run off and gather the family around the computer. It's time to watch Daddy post on the gay threads!
KARL

San Jose, CA

#5 Jan 25, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text> So, does the male figure of the American family spend all his time on a gay thread? Every posting is minutes taken away from quality "family time" . Blame the disenigration of your great American family on yourself, Dipstick! Now, run off and gather the family around the computer. It's time to watch Daddy post on the gay threads!
lmao
KARL

San Jose, CA

#6 Jan 25, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text> So, does the male figure of the American family spend all his time on a gay thread? Every posting is minutes taken away from quality "family time" . Blame the disenigration of your great American family on yourself, Dipstick! Now, run off and gather the family around the computer. It's time to watch Daddy post on the gay threads!
yoo hoo denigration? huh watt?

gather around family and friends for the festivity's

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Single Women Raise Gay Sons: Pat Robertson short 4 min Rosa_Winkel 14
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 4 min Pietro Armando 54,863
Supreme Court: Was gay marriage settled in 1972... 11 min Frankie Rizzo 537
Biggest Gay Lies 18 min NE Jade 1,664
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 26 min KiMare 24,881
Gay taunts 'a little bit like racism' 26 min NE Jade 9
California Takes a Stand Against Gay and Trans ... 29 min WeTheSheeple 36
Gay Marriage Vs. the First Amendment 59 min dduttonnc 398
Legislature Says No to "Gay Panic" Defense 2 hr Wondering 96
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••