Obama Calls For Complete LGB Military...

Obama Calls For Complete LGB Military Equality In State Of The Union

There are 7 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Feb 12, 2013, titled Obama Calls For Complete LGB Military Equality In State Of The Union . In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

President Barack Obama gave his State of the Union Speech tonight, and in the speech he made mention of making sure that “we will ensure equal treatment for all service members, and equal benefits for their families – gay and straight.”

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#1 Feb 12, 2013
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Mr. President.
The Cucumber Queen

Amherst, MA

#2 Feb 12, 2013
I call for an end to all wars and the tax code.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Mr Lipstick.

Going forward.

This President has no plan.
Just like the first four years.
NOTHING!
The Cucumber Queen

Amherst, MA

#3 Feb 12, 2013
NOTHNG!!!!!!!!!!

Gays Guns and terror. NOTHING!!!!!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#5 Feb 13, 2013
THAT is the President I voted for!!!

Since: Jan 12

Port Richey, FL

#7 Feb 13, 2013
this is good news for same sex couples why they include Bi sexual alludes me since most are in heterosexual marriages anyway and transgender folks are medically high maintenance I have some close transgender friends the hormones aka(steroids)that they need on a regular bases really take there toll on there general health. I'm not stating this to be sarcastic these are some of the facts within the community

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#8 Feb 13, 2013
Thank you Mr. President for supporting ALL our military members.

Now THAT is a true Commander-in-Chief.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#9 Feb 13, 2013
Off topic but related- Hawaii shelved their marriage equality bill for this year claiming they don't have the votes to pass it. That still leaves 6 states in play for this year- IL, DE, RI, CA, MN, NJ. The SCOTUS decision on DOMA & Prop 8 in June will be critical moving forward.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 14 min Respect71 52,188
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 55 min Frindly 7,014
News Dear Abby: Mixed messages from mom have teen lo... 4 hr Abrahamanic Relig... 3
News Beloved gay Israeli pop star dies in freak drow... 4 hr Abrahamanic Relig... 1
News Study: 12,000 acts of condomless gay sex, 0 HIV... 5 hr TomInElPaso 13
News Charlize Theron admits to taking 'a dip in the ... 8 hr Abrahamanic Relig... 19
News Canning is 1st Republican to announce run for 1... 10 hr Cops are Degenerates 1
News Blood donation rules relaxed for gay men and se... 20 hr Howser 30
News Gay couple grilled by judge about their sex liv... Mon TomInElPaso 108
More from around the web