British Politician Nigel Evans Arrest...

British Politician Nigel Evans Arrested On Sexual Assault Charges

There are 6 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from May 4, 2013, titled British Politician Nigel Evans Arrested On Sexual Assault Charges. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

Openly gay British House Of Commons Deputy Speaker Nigel Evans has been arrested. He is accused of sexual assaults dating across several years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 May 4, 2013
The counterattacks are ramping-up. Whether true or not, the timing is suggestive.
SirAndrew

Honolulu, HI

#2 May 4, 2013
Put a gay man in a position of control or responsibility and within weeks someone will come up with a memory that didn't exist five minutes earlier but that is designed to win a cash settlement. I hate these people. And most people will automatically believe charges like this because everyone knows that gays have sex with every man they see. Which makes my inability to get a date in the last two decades a mystery.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#3 May 4, 2013
EXECUTE HIM ! NEXT case !

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#5 May 4, 2013
Rufus wrote:
What do you expect from a queer? They can't control their sexual urges.
THANK GOD !

WOO-HOO ! It's cutieboys tonite !

:)
Tea Bag Residue Cleanup

Levittown, PA

#6 May 4, 2013
Rufus wrote:
What do you expect from a queer? They can't control their sexual urges.
I know. All the violent raping of women they do....

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#7 May 5, 2013
Sounds like the trashy British tabloids are stirring up dirt again. How did the country that produced Shakespeare manage to produce such filth as well? They are more disgusting than Joan Collins' vagina.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 14 min guest 1,021
News Washington court rules against florist in gay w... 44 min Retribution 38
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 1 hr Just Think 36,044
News Scott Lively Calls On Trump To Ban Gays From In... 4 hr Shirvell s Shrivel 1
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 hr River Tam 44,894
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 5 hr Constitution 101 24,709
News Tennessee Lawmakers Filing Anti-Gay Marriage Bi... 6 hr Shirvell s Shrivel 8
More from around the web