Former Philadelphia Promoter is Lates...

Former Philadelphia Promoter is Latest Victim of Anti-Gay Violence in NYC

There are 25 comments on the EDGE story from May 21, 2013, titled Former Philadelphia Promoter is Latest Victim of Anti-Gay Violence in NYC. In it, EDGE reports that:

NYC's hate crime spree continued last night when former Philadelphia club promoter Dan Contarino was jumped, kicked and beaten in the East Village by an attacker who shouted anti-gay epithets.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#24 May 23, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>I'll tell you ONE thing that we all do NOT understand, about 90% of your posts, the rest bore us to death.
Please don't read them.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#25 May 24, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't read them.
Really? Ignoring them is like ignoring the amount of people in Times Square on New Year's Eve. Impossible.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#26 May 24, 2013
And they stink like them, too.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#27 May 24, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Ignoring them is like ignoring the amount of people in Times Square on New Year's Eve. Impossible.
Being born and raised in New York, I have been to Times Square more times than I can count. But certainly never on New Year's Eve, and I ahve never watched on tv whatever it is they do there on New Year's Eve. In short, I ignore it.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#28 May 25, 2013
And AGAIN the convo is about everything but the topic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Louisville Video-Game Artist Brings LGBTQ Chara... 1 min Politically Incor... 4
News DeGeneres says her show is no place for anti-ga... 8 min Rose_NoHo 340
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 9 min Rose_NoHo 44,075
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 45 min Rose_NoHo 24,001
News UNC president: Job candidates say no, citing ba... 1 hr Frogface Kate 25
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 hr suzuki 4,986
Why Are We Being Forced To Accept Homosexuality? (Feb '12) 3 hr Rose_NoHo 953
News Trump's victory has unleashed a wave of same-se... 4 hr Holy Guacamole 10
More from around the web