Bill would protect business owners fr...

Bill would protect business owners from denying services to gays

There are 7 comments on the KBCI CBS 2 story from Jan 29, 2014, titled Bill would protect business owners from denying services to gays. In it, KBCI CBS 2 reports that:

Idaho lawmakers and conservative Christian allies who contend faith is under siege by gays, lesbians and the government are launching a "pre-emptive" strike to bolster rights of licensed professionals to refuse service or employment to those they conclude violate their religious beliefs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KBCI CBS 2.

Teresa Smith

Nampa, ID

#1 Jan 29, 2014
This is a bunch of bull crap again by the Idaho Government. Idaho is the most prejudice State in the US.. This Country needs to be Accepting Of All......
Teresa Smith

Nampa, ID

#2 Jan 29, 2014
Also, I am not Gay or a Lesbian...
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#3 Jan 30, 2014
Only hypocrite "Christians" preach "love thy neighbor" while implying bigotry protects their religious beliefs. They'll really be crying a river when gay marriage and civil rights is the law of the land.
Dusty Orr

Kuna, ID

#4 Feb 5, 2014
I agree that Idaho has taken it to far in pushing the issue to promote discrimination and in some ways segregation. It is always disappointing when others fall back on religion to justify their opinions
Xstain Fatwa

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Feb 5, 2014
"Are launching a "pre-emptive" strike to bolster rights of licensed professionals to refuse service or employment to those they conclude violate their religious beliefs."

Pagans, buddhists, epsicopalians, jews, muslims, quakers, unitarians, etc., will be free to discriminate against those disgusting, ignorant, bigoted fundamentalists under this legislation.
Xstain Fatwa

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Feb 5, 2014
Xstain Fatwa wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU shiteater
Is that the closet case, xstain fundies' new fatwa?

Christianist bigots are so very Christian.
SteamRoller

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Feb 5, 2014
This is the real SteamRoller. I blame my behavior here on the testosterone I found my mother putting into my coffee so my testicles might finally descend, she said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 13 min NorCal Native 59,874
News 7 don'ts when talking about transgender people 14 min Belle Sexton 6
News Judge proposes Oregon bakery pay $135,000 to le... 15 min lides 660
News Ireland same-sex marriage 16 min NorCal Native 499
News Hillary Clinton has a new position on same-sex ... 22 min Fa-Foxy 404
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 24 min Tre H 33,408
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 30 min lides 5,810
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 37 min lides 21,954
News Rare Under 40 poll: This is what young people t... 40 min lides 42
News Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 49 min Rose_NoHo 2,723
More from around the web