Obama hosts annual LGBT Pride Month celebration

Jun 30, 2014 Full story: FOX23 67

U.S. President Barack Obama and U.S. Vice President Joseph Biden walk into the Rose Garden to speak about immigration in the Rose Garden of the White House June 30, 2014 in Washington, DC.

Full Story
spud

New Holland, PA

#34 Jul 3, 2014
Shirvel s Shrivel wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're talking out of your azz obsession, as it were, again.
"October is designated in many U.S. States as 'Family History Month....'"
"Confederate History Month is a month annually designated by six state governments...."
whitehistorymonth dot com
Those "pigs" taking a whole month and all.
They're all pigs, living in the past instead of doing something to make the future better. People who have to drop everything so they can spend a month patting themselves on the back or pitying themselves are losers.
Shirvel s Shrivel

Philadelphia, PA

#35 Jul 3, 2014
spud wrote:
<quoted text>They're all pigs, living in the past instead
Filth, you didn't come in here to bray how white people or genealogy people or confederacy fans are pigs.

You came in here to defame lgbt people and women and black people on some illusory grounds...which "apply" to these other groups just as much, and you got called out on it.

Bigot.
spud

New Holland, PA

#36 Jul 3, 2014
Shirvel s Shrivel wrote:
<quoted text>
Filth, you didn't come in here to bray how white people or genealogy people or confederacy fans are pigs.
You came in here to defame lgbt people and women and black people on some illusory grounds...which "apply" to these other groups just as much, and you got called out on it.
Bigot.
Wow, I thought people stopped dropping acid years ago. You make a good confused analyst.
Shirvel s Shrivel

Philadelphia, PA

#37 Jul 3, 2014
spud wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, I thought people
No, you didn't think, trash. You avoided the point.

You came in here trying to defame various minorities on the "history month" grounds.

I pointed out that you should similarly be defaming white people, genealogists, confederacy fans on the basis of their "history months."

You did not do so. Because you weren't making a point, you were merely defaming minority groups on no factual basis whatsoever. Stupid bigot.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#38 Jul 3, 2014
spud wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a stupid white guy who celebrates it every day.
Come on "stupid white guy(s)" (your words) celebrate days/ weeks/months for different groups/people.

It does not hurt anyone and it is a reason for groups to get together.

Doesn't sound too nefarious, does it - even to the black helicopter boys?
spud

New Holland, PA

#39 Jul 3, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on "stupid white guy(s)" (your words) celebrate days/ weeks/months for different groups/people.
It does not hurt anyone and it is a reason for groups to get together.
Doesn't sound too nefarious, does it - even to the black helicopter boys?
It's stupid when ANYONE is compelled to devote a months time celebrating ANY group, It shows weakness that any group would need such attention. If you wanna make the world a better place, celebrate the ten commandments for a month each and then maybe spend the other two months reflecting. Imagine how many guilt ridden politicians there would be.
spud

New Holland, PA

#40 Jul 3, 2014
I'd love to hang around here and talk to you beautiful people but I have to get out there and do the jobs Amricans won't do. Have a nice day.
Shirvel s Shrivel

Philadelphia, PA

#41 Jul 3, 2014
spud wrote:
<quoted text>It's stupid when ANYONE is compelled to devote a months time celebrating ANY group.
As we've shown it's every group that has a month like that, you sht for brainz.

You were attempting to act out your racist and homophobic BS and you got caught not making any shred of sense.

Since: Oct 10

San Francisco

#42 Jul 3, 2014
spud wrote:
<quoted text>It's stupid when ANYONE is compelled to devote a months time celebrating ANY group, It shows weakness that any group would need such attention.
What's stupid is anyone compelled to devote two days to bitching about it. It shows weakness that anyone would need such attention, and remarkable stupidity to complain to the people least likely to sympathize with you.
spud

New Holland, PA

#43 Jul 3, 2014
Shirvel s Shrivel wrote:
<quoted text>
You were attempting to act out your racist and homophobic BS and you got caught not making any shred of sense.
Think whatever makes you happy, Qdog. That is if you can fit it in between all your ritual months. You seem like someone who likes to bitch.
Shirvel s Shrivel

Philadelphia, PA

#44 Jul 3, 2014
spud wrote:
<quoted text>Think whatever makes you happy, Qdog....You seem like someone who likes to bitch.
No, that's not good enough. I like to see anti rational, lying, "religious" freeeks and bigots exposed as the liars and ignoramuses they are.

Every group of any size has a history "month." You didn't know that, due to your all encompassing ignorance. So your attempt to defame lgbt people, women and blacks backfired.

Each new piece of homophobic filth logging on from somewhere in the buybull belt with some moniker or other is dumber than the last...except as we know most of them are the same two or three homosexually agonized homophobes.
open mouth insert foot

Palm Springs, CA

#45 Jul 3, 2014
spud wrote:
I think groups that take a month to celebrate their cause are pigs. Take a day or a week if you want to be excessive, but claiming a whole month is just piggish, especially considering how many people are totally against that lifestyle. Why do these people have to constantly put their sexuality in other peoples faces?
I guess you hate February for History month, how they claim a whole month. Why do those African heritage people put their pride in other people's faces?

Think before you speak, moron.
Shirvel s Shrivel

Philadelphia, PA

#46 Jul 3, 2014
open mouth insert foot wrote:
<quoted text>Why do those African heritage people put their pride in other people's faces?
But he is racist and so does hate Black History Month, as we made clear.

He does not hate all the non-minority or non-female groups that also have history months. That is the point.

He's merely a homophobic, racist, misogynistic bigot who will march out any old "reason" why he does. Then you tell him that the "confederate" states also have a history month. He falls silent.
spud

New Holland, PA

#47 Jul 3, 2014
open mouth insert foot wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you hate February for History month, how they claim a whole month. Why do those African heritage people put their pride in other people's faces?
Think before you speak, moron.
They're ALL bogus. But you losers can spend your time any way you want. Keep on bitching about trivial stuff. It's a free country, at least from the tea parties perspective. It certainly isn't free from this administrations positions. But I can see how you people don't have time to contemplate losing basic freedoms. You're too busy celebrating special months. What a joke. Get a life.
spud

New Holland, PA

#48 Jul 3, 2014
Shirvel s Shrivel wrote:
<quoted text>
But he is racist and so does hate Black History Month, as we made clear.
He does not hate all the non-minority or non-female groups that also have history months. That is the point.
He's merely a homophobic, racist, misogynistic bigot who will march out any old "reason" why he does. Then you tell him that the "confederate" states also have a history month. He falls silent.
I hate them ALL. Yankees, Rebels, Black, White, Women , Men, this religion, that nationality, etc, etc. I don't know how idiots such as yourself come to your conclusions, but it definitely isn't rational. Take a couple minutes to wipe the foam from your mouth, Amigo. You're getting way to excited over incorrect assumptions.
spud

New Holland, PA

#49 Jul 3, 2014
Shirvel s Shrivel wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is this we you keep talking about. Maybe it's a collection of your dysfunctional personalities? Just guessing. But it's always we. YOU certainly haven't proven anything beside the fact that your a touch rabid and you like to bitch..
Shirvel s Shrivel

Philadelphia, PA

#50 Jul 3, 2014
spud wrote:
<quoted text>I hate them ALL. Yankees, Rebels, Black, White, Women , Men, this religion, that nationality, etc, etc.
No, you didn't come in here to malign white racists, to take a "random" example, who have their own history month. You came in here to act out your homosexual fixations expressed as defamation.

We all can see this. And by that I mean, "Anyone reading the thread."
rock white

Craigavon, UK

#51 Jul 4, 2014
the mark of the beast.
King Clutch

Anonymous Proxy

#52 Jul 4, 2014
Obama was the pivot man.

<snicker>
spud

New Holland, PA

#53 Jul 4, 2014
Shirvel s Shrivel wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you didn't come in here to malign white racists, to take a "random" example, who have their own history month. You came in here to act out your homosexual fixations expressed as defamation.
We all can see this. And by that I mean, "Anyone reading the thread."
Now you're talking like a paranoid Homo. You think posting your stupid and false stuff is going to shame me or anyone else into agreeing with your lifestyle? Not likely. Furthermore, I really don' care what your sexual preferences are. Just don't put them in my face.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evangelicals to Gays: We Have Nothing For You |... (Mar '10) 3 min waaasssuuup 18,827
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 4 min Suffer as 4 57,028
Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) 8 min The_Box 219,838
Same-Sex Marriage Trumps Religious Liberty in N... (Aug '13) 13 min Not Yet Equal 952
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 16 min Jonah1 8,108
GOP hopefuls weigh in on gay marriage 22 min juls 55
Federal judge stays Alabama gay marriage ruling... 29 min juls 11
Man takes legal action after Denver baker refus... 34 min Not Yet Equal 283
Analysis: Equal rights or statesa rights on gay... 1 hr lides 227
More from around the web