When did you realize you were gay?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#782 Oct 28, 2012
I must be a late bloomer, lol. I started considering it around 16 or 17 but I wasn't really sure until around 22 that I liked girls, even then I wasn't sure if I was full blown lesbian or bisexual.

My FIRST clue was probably when I saw the movie Alien again for the first time in years around highschool. Sigourney Weaver, in her panties near the end...holy shit, lol. I nearly drooled. I was like, ya...might just be a lesbian. XD
Robbie

Ocala, FL

#783 Oct 29, 2012
Around age 8 at least, maybe earlier. But I knew in the third grade that I was different and wished I had been born female. Girls get to wear pretty clothes, be delicate and gentle and sensitive; and boys have to dress plain, be tough, mad, rude, and aggressive. At least that's how I saw it back then. By the time I was 11 I had already made out with an older boy and swapped BJs, and I had no doubt I had always been gay.
oshi

United States

#784 Oct 29, 2012
Robbie wrote:
Around age 8 at least, maybe earlier. But I knew in the third grade that I was different and wished I had been born female. Girls get to wear pretty clothes, be delicate and gentle and sensitive; and boys have to dress plain, be tough, mad, rude, and aggressive. At least that's how I saw it back then. By the time I was 11 I had already made out with an older boy and swapped BJs, and I had no doubt I had always been gay.
i Leays loved when older boys would have sex with me when i was 8 or so
it made me want to please them completely i ga e up my while body to them
and they would love so hard and aleays kissed deep when they shot insidee of me.
man love is the best

Since: Oct 12

Coolidge, AZ

#785 Oct 29, 2012
Mockababy wrote:
I must be a late bloomer, lol. I started considering it around 16 or 17 but I wasn't really sure until around 22 that I liked girls, even then I wasn't sure if I was full blown lesbian or bisexual.
My FIRST clue was probably when I saw the movie Alien again for the first time in years around highschool. Sigourney Weaver, in her panties near the end...holy shit, lol. I nearly drooled. I was like, ya...might just be a lesbian. XD
ALIENS is a MUCH better movie and probably the best sequel ever made.
oshi

United States

#786 Oct 29, 2012
The first time i pulled down my pants for a boy at age 6 he was 11 i knew all i ever would want were men he sucked on my peter and i. sucked him it was great after that every chance i got i was with him and others he had over to have me
when he fucked me the first time he went slow and lubed my boycunt good and fingered me when he entered me i remember crying a little but then he came and it was warm and he kissed me long and held me and told me i was a man now
i gave it up as much as he wanted
MattTN

United States

#787 Nov 2, 2012
Such GREAT stories! I remember being five or six and having out with my sisters and looking at "tiger beat" or similar mags and talking about boys and how cute they were. I ALWAYS noticed the boys. A couple years later I remember asking my sister about how cute her boyfriend was and when she talked about him I got excited, even though she told me that I sounded like a girl...... And her words were "you are more like a little sister than a brother!" at the time that was the greatest thing she could have said, because I Actually could relate to girls better...Actually it wasn't until I was 10 until I had a crush on a boy I knew..... He was a 12 year old in the boys choir I was in, he was the first real crush I had. I had that crush for years too!( we actually hooked up a few years later) I was 13 when my mother first confronted me with it and, of course, I denied it, but she told me "not all guys like girls." I Was like "oH SHIT how does she know?" She would ask me about girlfriends for years and laugh"oh really!?!?" when I told her no. She kept telling me all the time that it was okay and she was aware of friends and would always ask me "how close" we were. She was always my biggest champion.
Crispy

Silver Spring, MD

#788 Nov 8, 2012
I knew I was gay at 8. I was in daycare and on tv two ppl kissed. Everyone went "eeww". I looked at my friend (a guy) and asked "what happended" he said "they did something" when I asked what he kissed me.

Ill never forget that kiss. It was as if he gave me instant attraction to males after that. But from then on I knew I was gay. And always will be! GAY LOVE!
Daniel

Clemmons, NC

#789 Dec 3, 2012
I had my suspicions that I was gay when I first heard Josh Turner sing and then they were later confirmed when I googled a picture of him.

Actually in all seriousness I realized when I was 12. I didn't go into denial very soon though because at first I was just kind of like "Wtf? I like dudes. Oh well." But that lasted up until I was 16 or 17 maybe. Then I realized that I have been raised a Christian and being gay is wrong. At this point I began praying like crazy and doing everything in my power to not like guys. Even though I tried my hardest all my efforts were futile. So I finally re-accepted myself as being gay. However, I have also made the choice to not let that stop me from being a Christian either.

Anyways if memory serves when I was 12 it was the first day of seventh grade. All of my classes were fine except one, my English class. I had my first crush EVER in that class! Turns out that crush was a guy. But man was my life Hell after that. Every grade up until I graduated from high school I saw him at least once unless either of us had not been there and let me tell you he only got better as we got older.
Timothy

South Africa

#791 Dec 25, 2012
Reading all these comments above I'am a bit confused about coming out everyone knows I love woman ever since I was 13 when I discovered my first girlie mag and at 18 I watched my first porno but I'am confused about my sexuality I know it says in the Bible Genesis that God created Woman for Men God said "Its not good for man to be alone I will create a female helper suitable for him." I know He said "when a man marries a woman he shall therefore leaves his mother and father and cleave onto his wife and they shall be one flesh" but why I'am having bad luck with woman all of sudden,I have never kissed a girl,never had a real girlfriend,but why I'am attracted to other men is it because of my bad relationship with my dad the chances of me getting a hot girlfriend and having two kids is slim especially the media impact on same sex relationships and allowing gays and lesbians to marry and adopt I'am not gay I'am just confused I'am not bisexual I love woman but why can't be completely attracted to the opposite sex ? I'am 24 I know I need to grow up more I'am seriously thinking of coming out but now.
cal

Arcata, CA

#792 Dec 26, 2012
Well there seems to be so many variances within the gay community .As for me i knew i was gay or bi when i was in a friends fort at age eight looking at a playboy and found myself looking at the men more then the women .I closed the meg and cried a little i knew life would not be easy .But you learn to deal with it the internet has made us all know we are not alone .
Chris

Joplin, MO

#793 Dec 30, 2012
Hi. I just found this forum today and I would like to tell my story...

I am17 right now and I almost positive I'm gay...
No one knows and I don't have any friends I trust enough to tell...my grandparents and parents frown on it... I've heard them talk about the subject before about people they know... I surround myself with girls because most of my guy friends I "like" to much... I have no brothers only sisters... None of th would understand... I am an AB student in school so I don't want to come out and say it... I live in a small county and word gets around fast sense there is only one high school and everyone knows me from my middle school and a number from others sense I Ed on my middle schools broad cast... I'm afraid to admit to others who I am and even try to refuse it to myself... However this last year my urges have grown and I don't know what to do... I really hope someone can help... I feel bad enough posting this...
Go to this questionnaire

Bronx, NY

#794 Dec 30, 2012
Chris

Joplin, MO

#795 Dec 30, 2012
Any idea if the questionnaire will send Fred back? I put one of my emails on it... I guess I'm looking for reassurance or someone to talk to... I really do feel like I'm alone on this subject...
Chris

Joplin, MO

#796 Dec 30, 2012
Is this forum largely out of use? I have an update... I told a friend of mine today and she said I was just confused and needed to see a physiologist... I definitely can't tell family... I tried a round about approach by saying a friend of mine just told me he was gay and that went badly... I also told some of my online friends who actually supported me which helps but how I still not sure of myself... It felt good to tell them but I will still be living a lie because I can't imagine myself telling anyone else who I k ow real well... I don't want to receive the same treatment from people that I got from my real life friend... I still feel lost because I'm just now trying to come out but I'm not having great success...
Chris

Joplin, MO

#797 Dec 30, 2012
This must be an unused thread... I had hoped to find a community that understands but all I found is a link and silence... But all these other treads are really busy...
Question

Arcata, CA

#798 Jan 1, 2013
Chris wrote:
Hi. I just found this forum today and I would like to tell my story...
I am17 right now and I almost positive I'm gay...
No one knows and I don't have any friends I trust enough to tell...my grandparents and parents frown on it... I've heard them talk about the subject before about people they know... I surround myself with girls because most of my guy friends I "like" to much... I have no brothers only sisters... None of th would understand... I am an AB student in school so I don't want to come out and say it... I live in a small county and word gets around fast sense there is only one high school and everyone knows me from my middle school and a number from others sense I Ed on my middle schools broad cast... I'm afraid to admit to others who I am and even try to refuse it to myself... However this last year my urges have grown and I don't know what to do... I really hope someone can help... I feel bad enough posting this...
i would like to help you by being a on mentor YOU ARE NOT ALONE
Question

Arcata, CA

#799 Jan 1, 2013
online mentor you interested?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#800 Jan 2, 2013
Chris wrote:
Is this forum largely out of use? I have an update... I told a friend of mine today and she said I was just confused and needed to see a physiologist... I definitely can't tell family... I tried a round about approach by saying a friend of mine just told me he was gay and that went badly... I also told some of my online friends who actually supported me which helps but how I still not sure of myself... It felt good to tell them but I will still be living a lie because I can't imagine myself telling anyone else who I k ow real well... I don't want to receive the same treatment from people that I got from my real life friend... I still feel lost because I'm just now trying to come out but I'm not having great success...
This really isn't the place to find SAFE support for your coming out process.

Really, check out pflag.org .

PFLAG Moms are da BOMB! Much support and experienced advice to be found.

Dig around at the website and keep asking for some help. They'll be cautious at first because ... well ... the world can be full of trickery and malice, including from people pretending to want help. So don't let any perceived coolness on their part put you off. They just know how the world wags. Call some of their numbers and just be open about yourself and your concerns. Once they know that you're legit, the warmth will start to flow.

Again, pflag.org

They'll get you in touch with supportive people.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#801 Jan 2, 2013
oshi wrote:
The first time i pulled down my pants for a boy at age 6 he was 11 i knew all i ever would want were men he sucked on my peter and i. sucked him it was great after that every chance i got i was with him and others he had over to have me
when he fucked me the first time he went slow and lubed my boycunt good and fingered me when he entered me i remember crying a little but then he came and it was warm and he kissed me long and held me and told me i was a man now
i gave it up as much as he wanted
Dude. Waaay TMI !!!

This isn't an e-porn site.
Chris

Joplin, MO

#802 Jan 2, 2013
Ya I got on touch with pflag... They are the bomb ill give you that... I'm finding out most of what I need from them... Thanks and ill continue to read this site... I'm annoyed at some of the trolls but ill live... And I do not want an online mentor... That has trouble wrote all over it... I'll listen to Kathy my pflag contact and keep my secret till I get to college or out of college

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Study: Children Of Same-Sex Parents More Likely... 9 min Rose_NoHo 59
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 33 min Frankie Rizzo 15,942
Is Fa-Foxy a Catholic? 36 min Fa-Foxy 469
News Trump donates $100k to anti-LGBT Pastor 1 hr The Boss 8
News Women and the LGBT Community Are Natural Allies 1 hr Fa-Foxy 2
A question for NE Jade 1 hr Gryph 3
News Transgender Ken doll cake triggers outrage afte... 2 hr Skippy 14
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr Nigel 38,779
News Navy names ship after gay rights advocate Harve... 2 hr Rainbow Kid 199
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 6 hr Frankie Rizzo 68,966
More from around the web