Homosexual marriage is legal

Jun 27, 2013 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.examiner.com

In a 5-4 decision, which, did not surprise anyone, the Supreme Court demonstrated once again that the federal high court is willing to impose by judicial edict what the voters of the individual States in the majority of States have refused to do: allow the marriage of homosexuals ...

Comments (Page 89)

Showing posts 1,761 - 1,780 of2,471
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Polygamy is an obvious and perfectly appropriate topic in any discussion of marriage equality.
Attempts to censor it (like DNF has done) smell very fishy. Like maybe he's a hypocrite with no argument.
There is only one argument: 3 does NOT equal 2

I realize that this is too simple for you to grasp.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
There is only one argument: 3 does NOT equal 2
Man does not equal woman.

What's good for the gay goose is good for the poly gander.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
True. Glad you know your real place in life.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose you THINK that mess means something.... As if.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
True. Glad you know your real place in life.
LOL I do. Yeah yeah, who's gonna open the pickel jars for you?

Rose Feratu says polygamy shouldn't be allowed because three does not equal two.

That's just like saying same sex marriage shouldn't be allowed because man does not equal woman.

Rose Feratu is a hypocrite. And a big dummy.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose you THINK that mess means something.... As if.
Yes. It means you are a hypocrite.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose Feratu says polygamy shouldn't be allowed because three does not equal two.
That's just like saying same sex marriage shouldn't be allowed because man does not equal woman.
Where did you learn logic, IDIOT University?

three does not equal two means three does not equal two. It has NOTHING

NOTHING

to do with gender, so your stupid analogy FAILS on the most elementary level. Of course, I don't expect you to understand. You've been squawking about polygamy forever. It's a big, fat red herring.... a chance for you to shoot off your mouth and look stupid. Evidently, you like that.

If you think that makes me a hypocrite, go ahead. Think whatever blows your skirt up. You will anyway. You FUX News types aren't concerned with reality or facts. In your world, a person who chooses blueberry pie over apple pie would be a pie hypocrite.... hardly the correct usage of the word, but I digress.....
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. It means you are a hypocrite.
No it doesn't. It means I understand simple arithmetic, something that continues to elude you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
If it won't open, I just use a bigger hammer. Polygamy? That's what traditional marriage is all about. Read your Bible. If your brother dies, you gotta marry his ugly wife and support her along with all the mug-rats. Makes no difference if you are married or not.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

... like George Carlin. Just don't sit too close.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you learn logic, IDIOT University?
three does not equal two means three does not equal two. It has NOTHING
NOTHING
to do with gender, so your stupid analogy FAILS on the most elementary level. Of course, I don't expect you to understand. You've been squawking about polygamy forever. It's a big, fat red herring.... a chance for you to shoot off your mouth and look stupid. Evidently, you like that.
If you think that makes me a hypocrite, go ahead. Think whatever blows your skirt up. You will anyway. You FUX News types aren't concerned with reality or facts. In your world, a person who chooses blueberry pie over apple pie would be a pie hypocrite.... hardly the correct usage of the word, but I digress.....
I find it difficult to see the logic of defending monogamous marriage as the historic norm when the laws of many states have already departed from the principle that it is heterosexual, monogamous marriage that is essential to social stability.

If heterosexuality is no longer legally, morally or socially relevant to marriage, why should monogamy continue to be so important?

What harm would a marriage of three consenting adult men cause you?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
No it doesn't. It means I understand simple arithmetic, something that continues to elude you.
I understand simple biology. Nana Nana Nana! Male and female.

The bottom line is I support marriage equality and you do not.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
If heterosexuality is no longer legally, morally or socially relevant to marriage, why should monogamy continue to be so important?
Um..... since when did heterosexuals stop getting married? Geez, pal.... OF COURSE heterosexuality is still legally, morally and socially relevant. Are you nuts or just weak-minded?

Monogamy? WTF? Did you mean fidelity? Three people can agree to exclusivity.... who cares? Certainly not me. But if you want to argue "equal protection," three does not equal two. It would be a GREATER protection of the law.

No wonder our country is fucked. Lunatics like you are on the loose, babbling incoherently and INCORRECTLY about constitutional protections.

Here is something my Dad always says: "You run YOUR railroad and I'll run mine." Stop being such a putz and shut the fuck up about things you obviously don't understand. One Sarah Palin in this country is enough.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand simple biology. Nana Nana Nana! Male and female.
The bottom line is I support marriage equality and you do not.
Equality??????

Evidently that concept escapes you. Three does not EQUAL two.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
Um..... since when did heterosexuals stop getting married? Geez, pal.... OF COURSE heterosexuality is still legally, morally and socially relevant. Are you nuts or just weak-minded?
Monogamy? WTF? Did you mean fidelity? Three people can agree to exclusivity.... who cares? Certainly not me. But if you want to argue "equal protection," three does not equal two. It would be a GREATER protection of the law.
No wonder our country is fucked. Lunatics like you are on the loose, babbling incoherently and INCORRECTLY about constitutional protections.
Here is something my Dad always says: "You run YOUR railroad and I'll run mine." Stop being such a putz and shut the fuck up about things you obviously don't understand. One Sarah Palin in this country is enough.
Oh I understand it. It's a simple concept really. You get angry when polygamy is mentioned because you are a hypocrite and know it.

I will not STFU. I have the same right to be here that you do. You know, equal.

Your anger speaks volumes.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>Equality??????
Evidently that concept escapes you. Three does not EQUAL two.

If we can discard the gender part of "one man one woman" we can discard the number part too. Evidently that concept escapes you.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
If we can discard the gender part of "one man one woman" we can discard the number part too. Evidently that concept escapes you.
Um.... says who? What rule of logic backs that up.... oh... there isn't one because it's a logical FALLACY. Geezz, you really are dumber than dirt.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I understand it. It's a simple concept really. You get angry when polygamy is mentioned because you are a hypocrite and know it.
I will not STFU. I have the same right to be here that you do. You know, equal.
Your anger speaks volumes.
Angry?

ahahahah
ahhaahhahaha
ahhahahaahah

Yeah, stupid people make me angry.... SO angry I get a good belly laugh from reading your ill-conceived, spurious posts.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>Um.... says who? What rule of logic backs that up.... oh... there isn't one because it's a logical FALLACY. Geezz, you really are dumber than dirt.
Who is dumber? You who tries to make the case that it's OK to drop the gender requirement but not the number requirement and who has no justification for that hypocrisy beyond childish ad hominem?

Or me who believes equal protection extends to everyone?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
Angry?
ahahahah
ahhaahhahaha
ahhahahaahah
Yeah, stupid people make me angry.... SO angry I get a good belly laugh from reading your ill-conceived, spurious posts.
Right. You are angry. Very obviously. It's anger at yourself for being a hypocrite that you are projecting on me.

Polygamy deserves the same respect and consideration as same sex marriage. Prove it doesn't. Skip the angry ad hominem bullsh!t.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,761 - 1,780 of2,471
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••