Homosexual marriage is legal

Jun 27, 2013 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.examiner.com

In a 5-4 decision, which, did not surprise anyone, the Supreme Court demonstrated once again that the federal high court is willing to impose by judicial edict what the voters of the individual States in the majority of States have refused to do: allow the marriage of homosexuals ...

Comments
1,541 - 1,560 of 2,468 Comments Last updated Sep 30, 2013

DNF

“Religious Freedom to Marry”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Eric wrote:
<quoted text> Were talking about gay marriage here were not confessing sin... If you want to start a confessional go right ahead.
Yes we are talking about SSM. And it's legal under Federal Law. Therfore since the Constitution is the Supreme Law in our Nation, those who oppose SSM oppose the U.S. Constitution as well as the message Jesus was trying to teach in the passages I mentioned.

You have tried to wiggle out of responsibility for your unchristian behavior. I know every other homophobic bigot will support you. I just don't think God will.

Ask yourself this. Who has God been blessing lately?

Bigots like you are those who seek to treat others as Jesus would.

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

"or" not 'are"

my bad

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Eric wrote:
Jesus Christ also said "If you love me keep my commandments..."
You can, of course, point out Jesus' commandment that homosexuality is a sin, right?

The reality is that God so loved the world that he sent his only son, and his son never once addressed homosexuality. He repeatedly taught to treat others as you would be treated, to love, and forgive. Never once did Christ address homosexuality. One would think that if the world was so screwed up that God needed to come down and set things straight, that God incarnate would have mentioned such an important sin.
The AssTroll Stopper

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately you can't point out any time I have lied.
Oh yeah, that's easy. You swear up and down that Kaitlin Hunt was 17 when the affair started with the 14 yr old. She was already 18 before they ever met. You continue this lie because you just can't admit you're wrong.

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

The AssTroll Stopper wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, that's easy. You swear up and down that Kaitlin Hunt was 17 when the affair started with the 14 yr old. She was already 18 before they ever met. You continue this lie because you just can't admit you're wrong.
The stories I had read at that point all said they met before Kaitlyn turned 18.

So I'm a liar for relying on poor reporting. I have explained this before and admitted my error.

So please explain how admitting I was incorrect is lying.

LMAO!

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Because you've seen the true facts as well as the arrest affidavit. I can give you a link that will give you the timeline of everything that happened from the start, if you want. But I'm sure you really don't like reading the TRUTH.
I already read the timeline. I notice there is no evidence that a restraining order was issued prior to Kaitlyn turning 18 as you have insisted took place.

First you say Kaitlyn was over 18 then want to claim she received a restraining order barring her from seeing the girl BEFORE THE RELATIONSHIP BEGAN! And you say I'm lying?

LMAO!

Kaitlyn was wrong. She was wrong for having sex with a minor. She was wrong for violating the conditions of her pretrial release. Just as you are wrong for claiming I support child molesters.

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Because you've seen the true facts as well as the arrest affidavit. I can give you a link that will give you the timeline of everything that happened from the start, if you want. But I'm sure you really don't like reading the TRUTH.
Speaking of liars, where is your outrage in this?

Pat Robertson: Gay Men Wear 'Special Rings' to Spread AIDS

“"The 14th Amendment Works"”

Since: Jul 13

Livermore California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to inform you of this but they aren't experts, they're gays.
The real experts were replaced.
"The young turks were all psychiatrists, all members of the APA and all liberal-minded easterners who had decided to reform the American Psychiatric Association from the inside. Specifically they had decided to replace all the grey-haired conservatives who ran the organization with a new breed of psychiatrist; more sensitive to the social issues of the day with liberal opinions on Kent State, Vietnam, feminism. They figured that once they got this new breed into office they could fundamentally transform American psychiatry. And one of the things this group was keen to transform was American psychiatry’s approach to homosexuality."
http://www.mindofmodernity.com/not-sick-the-1...
Sorry but that still does not change the fact that the vast majority of psychiatrists and psychologists still highly recommend against even attempting reparative therapy on any human being as it again can cause great harm to the patient and simply does NOT work! And your terrible conspiracy theory does not make it true! There are very good reasons why reparative therapy is now being outlawed in most states! Read the links and then whine away!

Does reparative therapy work? NO!

http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2000-0...

And.....Peer reviewed studies from the APA

http://www.apa.org/pi/lgbt/resources/sexual-o...

Finally from CNN.....

http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/08/05/gay.to.s...

Care to try again?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

-Bill Of Rights- wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but that still does not change the fact that the vast majority of psychiatrists and psychologists still highly recommend against even attempting reparative therapy on any human being as it again can cause great harm to the patient and simply does NOT work! And your terrible conspiracy theory does not make it true! There are very good reasons why reparative therapy is now being outlawed in most states! Read the links and then whine away!
Does reparative therapy work? NO!
And.....Peer reviewed studies from the APA
Finally from CNN.....
Care to try again?
David Moore is going to refute you saying you live in open rebellion to God's Word. LMAO
Eric

University Place, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

lides wrote:
<quoted text>
You can, of course, point out Jesus' commandment that homosexuality is a sin, right?
The reality is that God so loved the world that he sent his only son, and his son never once addressed homosexuality. He repeatedly taught to treat others as you would be treated, to love, and forgive. Never once did Christ address homosexuality. One would think that if the world was so screwed up that God needed to come down and set things straight, that God incarnate would have mentioned such an important sin.
Jesus Christ also said to numerous amounts of people he healed and cast demons out of to go and sin no more do we need to redefine the word sin for God??? I mean you'd think that the God who had the power to create Arcturus and Betelgeuse and the innumerable galaxies would also know without a shadow of a doubt that gay marriage is evil and will and is judged...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Eric wrote:
<quoted text> Jesus Christ also said to numerous amounts of people he healed and cast demons out of to go and sin no more do we need to redefine the word sin for God??? I mean you'd think that the God who had the power to create Arcturus and Betelgeuse and the innumerable galaxies would also know without a shadow of a doubt that gay marriage is evil and will and is judged...
First you need to prove your God exists using readily verifiable and quantifiable evidence. Then prove that your God did such things and commanded such foolishness.

Go ahead. Try.

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Eric wrote:
<quoted text> Jesus Christ also said to numerous amounts of people he healed and cast demons out of to go and sin no more do we need to redefine the word sin for God??? I mean you'd think that the God who had the power to create Arcturus and Betelgeuse and the innumerable galaxies would also know without a shadow of a doubt that gay marriage is evil and will and is judged...
And yet there is no passage in the Bible that condemns SSM.

Feel free to prove me wrong if you can find one that discusses SSM.

You too Pepper!

LMAO!

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Eric wrote:
A swing and a miss.

Where, specifically, did Jesus tell a homosexual to go forth and sin no more?

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Eric wrote:
<quoted text> Jesus Christ also said "If you love me keep my commandments..."
And not a one of Jesus' commandments were specifically aimed at those His Father created with only the ability to be attracted to the same gender.

Gay folks often keep His commandments - at least, the many who are Christian.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

-Bill Of Rights- wrote:
<quoted text>
Well buddy,all I can say is congratulations for thinking you know more than all the world wide experts in the fields of Psychiatry and psychology put together! I hate to inform you of this but the vast majority of these experts say that you are in fact full of crap! Reparative therapy does NOT work and is highly recommended against as it can cause great psychological harm to the patients of such B.S.! Lets see what the peer reviewed experts in their respective fields have to say on the subject of reparative therapy shall we? But the bottom line is you are a flaming idiot and ill informed to say the least! Perhaps you should educate yourself on the subject?
From the APA
Or.....
Also.....
"peer reviewed". WOW!

This is my peer review of you, being that you and I are peers.-You are a dope.

So you've now been peer reviewed. Kewl huh?!
The AssTroll Stopper

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

To DNF: you're a cowardly lying piece of sh!t for not replying to my last post. That's because you're a LIAR and you're no good.

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

To DNF: you're a cowardly lying piece of sh!t for not replying to my last post. That's because you're a LIAR and you're no good.
But you told me to STFU.

Make up your mind girlfriend!

Bwaa ha ha!

Poor Pepper no like being neglected by a gay men.

PRICELESS!

hahahahahahahaha
Eric

Kennewick, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

lides wrote:
<quoted text>
A swing and a miss.
Where, specifically, did Jesus tell a homosexual to go forth and sin no more?
Typical i'm not a baseball player... So are you saying that it is sin?? One thing i want to get straight right here homosexuals are not Christians it is spoken against time and again in the Bible and if you don't believe me read it for yourself... God blinded a group of sodomites from raping the angels he sent there... he'd probably get charged with discrimination in America today

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

fr The AssTroll Stopper:

>Nothing worth repeating<

So when are YOU going to answer a very simple question, what did a GLBTQI person ever do to YOU, personally?

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Eric wrote:
<quoted text> Typical i'm not a baseball player... So are you saying that it is sin?? One thing i want to get straight right here homosexuals are not Christians it is spoken against time and again in the Bible and if you don't believe me read it for yourself... God blinded a group of sodomites from raping the angels he sent there... he'd probably get charged with discrimination in America today
YOU are NOT God.

YOU do NOT get to decide who is and who isn't a Christian.

BTW there was no homnosexual rape in the passage you refer to (except in your fantasies).

The crowd wanted "to know" the strangers because they thought they were spies.

Now about Lot and his daughters. By your view God hates Gays and Lesbians but is just fine with fathers sexually molesting their teen daughters.

You are one SICK FREAK!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••