Homosexual marriage is legal

Homosexual marriage is legal

There are 2466 comments on the www.examiner.com story from Jun 27, 2013, titled Homosexual marriage is legal. In it, www.examiner.com reports that:

In a 5-4 decision, which, did not surprise anyone, the Supreme Court demonstrated once again that the federal high court is willing to impose by judicial edict what the voters of the individual States in the majority of States have refused to do: allow the marriage of homosexuals ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.examiner.com.

Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#1616 Aug 23, 2013
Pattysboi wrote:
fr Eric:
>...Brad Dacus of the Pacific Justice Institute...<
Just to let you know, the so-called "PJI" is a right-wing shill group, and they are known for their anti-gay rants. You'd be well-advised to ignore them.
You are a left wing shill group. Known for your pro gay rants. I am well advised to ignore you. Woops! Nevermind. Forget I posted. I will ignore you now.
Eric

United States

#1617 Aug 23, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
The Boy Scouts were NOT forced into anything.....they clearly made a conscious decision that screwed them no matter which way the vote came out.......they had lost Big Corporations sponsors and saw donations and membership falling.......even now, they are trying to figure out what to do next......but they were NOT forced to do anything and they had a ruling by SCOTUS that reinforced their discrimination!!!
What an asinine question? Do you think that somehow Gay male youths don't want to learn about Character, outdoor skills and other aspects that the Boy Scouts can teach? Are you saying that just because one is Gay, they can't have Christian beliefs, Good morals and Values?

You really are clueless about our GLBTQI youth, aren't ya? There just like other kids, except that they are attracted to those of the same gender!!!
either that or they are trying to infiltrate, and indoctrinate and force their "morals" or lack thereof on others then they say "You Christians are judgmental fanatics." If we can't say anything without being judged then y'all should have the same rules you try to force on us!!!
Eric

United States

#1618 Aug 23, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
Right after you give me evidence that he DOES exist.
p.s. What kind of dumbass asks for evidence that proves something doesn't exist? Are you stupid, or what?
i asked the question first.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#1619 Aug 23, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text> i asked the question first.
Looks like Rose Feratu has slithered back to the Joisey swamp. Smells a little better around here too.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#1620 Aug 23, 2013
YUK!YUK!YUK!~Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times.
Rear Admiral

Germany

#1621 Aug 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
YUK!YUK!YUK!~Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times.
I recall that you said the same exact thing when I launched my heat seeking missile into your port hole.

Us Navy guys are very gay.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#1623 Aug 24, 2013
Rear Admiral wrote:
<quoted text>
I recall that you said the same exact thing when I launched my heat seeking missile into your port hole.
Us Navy guys are very gay.
In your dreams sailor boi. My port hole is an exit only.
Eric

United States

#1624 Aug 24, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you call this 'spin' or an outright LIE?
The Bible calls it outright sin!!!
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#1625 Aug 24, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Do you think that somehow Gay male youths don't want to learn about Character, outdoor skills and other aspects that the Boy Scouts can teach?
2. Are you saying that just because one is Gay, they can't have Christian beliefs, Good morals and Values?
3. You really are clueless about our GLBTQI youth, aren't ya? There just like other kids, except that they are attracted to those of the same gender!!!
1. That's why they should have their own chapter or club. Rainbow flag and all.
2. People are free to believe whatever they wish to believe. Are you saying that those that frown on homosexuality should be forced to deal with it?
3. It's the same sex attraction that makes them not just like the other kids.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#1626 Aug 24, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text> The Bible calls it outright sin!!!
So is self righteousness. Should I add gluttony? Probably applies to you too.
Eric

United States

#1627 Aug 24, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
So is self righteousness. Should I add gluttony? Probably applies to you too.
What does self righteouseness, and gluttony have to do with gay marriage? I'l be more than happy to talk about those things but it is way off topic and last time i talked about anything but what the subject is i got hounded!!!
Sparkle

Bellevue, WA

#1628 Aug 24, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text> What does self righteouseness, and gluttony have to do with gay marriage? I'l be more than happy to talk about those things but it is way off topic and last time i talked about anything but what the subject is i got hounded!!!
hey eric

if you don't like gay marriage.... hhmmm... gee.... DON'T FLUCKING GET ONE!!!!

See so easy even a dumbazz Talibangelical christard like you can understand

NEXT!!!!!!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#1629 Aug 24, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text> What does self righteouseness, and gluttony have to do with gay marriage? I'l be more than happy to talk about those things but it is way off topic and last time i talked about anything but what the subject is i got hounded!!!
Gay off topic GOOD!
Straight off topic BAD!

It's a simple concept really.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#1630 Aug 24, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
1. That's why they should have their own chapter or club. Rainbow flag and all.
2. People are free to believe whatever they wish to believe. Are you saying that those that frown on homosexuality should be forced to deal with it?
3. It's the same sex attraction that makes them not just like the other kids.
They could, but why reinvent the wheel when there is already a proven organization? No one has to like Gay and Lesbian individuals, but you also DON'T have to go out of your way to be nasty, bullying or just disrespectful.

Tell me something, what was the Lesbian Den Mother doing wrong when she was k!cked out of her son's troop? My guess is NOTHING!!
Eric

United States

#1631 Aug 24, 2013
Sparkle wrote:
<quoted text>hey eric
if you don't like gay marriage.... hhmmm... gee.... DON'T FLUCKING GET ONE!!!!
See so easy even a dumbazz Talibangelical christard like you can understand
NEXT!!!!!!!!
So maybe we should all shut up because their ain't one person out there who isn't a hypocrite and who hasn't broken God's law!!! You first...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1632 Aug 24, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text> So maybe we should all shut up because their ain't one person out there who isn't a hypocrite and who hasn't broken God's law!!! You first...
Assuming there is such a thing as "God's Law."
Sparkle

Bellevue, WA

#1633 Aug 24, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text> So maybe we should all shut up because their ain't one person out there who isn't a hypocrite and who hasn't broken God's law!!! You first...
Not me!!!! Cause there ain't no freaking god you morazz
Eric

United States

#1634 Aug 24, 2013
Sparkle wrote:
<quoted text>Not me!!!! Cause there ain't no freaking god you morazz
What about it? Can you prove his non-existence?
Sparkle

Bellevue, WA

#1635 Aug 24, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text> What about it? Can you prove his non-existence?
you see its up to you who holds the mythical superstition belief to prove its real duuuh
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#1636 Aug 24, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text> either that or they are trying to infiltrate, and indoctrinate and force their "morals" or lack thereof on others then they say "You Christians are judgmental fanatics." If we can't say anything without being judged then y'all should have the same rules you try to force on us!!!
Gee... that sounds EXACTLY what you are trying to do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 13 min RiccardoFire 6,856
News Microphone cut after Mormon girl reveals shea s... 23 min democrat destroyer 4
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 27 min Terra Firma 51,288
News A Monument to Gay and Transgender People Is Com... 28 min bja62 1
Can a Man be Gay But Only Like Oral Sex? (Aug '13) 1 hr Dynomite 18
News Gay bar opens near Macon Road, drawing visitors... 1 hr Dynomite 94
News In Turkey, no teaching of evolution, but bannin... 1 hr Rossum 2
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 3 hr Frankie Rizzo 69,545
News California AG bans state travel to Texas, 3 oth... 3 hr Frogface Kate 69
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 6 hr Pres Donald J Tru... 26,388
More from around the web