Homosexual marriage is legal

Homosexual marriage is legal

There are 2468 comments on the www.examiner.com story from Jun 27, 2013, titled Homosexual marriage is legal. In it, www.examiner.com reports that:

In a 5-4 decision, which, did not surprise anyone, the Supreme Court demonstrated once again that the federal high court is willing to impose by judicial edict what the voters of the individual States in the majority of States have refused to do: allow the marriage of homosexuals ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.examiner.com.

Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#1590 Aug 23, 2013
YUK!YUK!YUK!~Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#1592 Aug 23, 2013
SameoldStuff wrote:
<quoted text>Hoveround? Flat Tire? Fix a Flat? Broke no jOKE? Sell Blood?
Wow! You've got a lot of problems Jizzy. Serves you right.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#1594 Aug 23, 2013
Scroll button tome again.
Eric

United States

#1596 Aug 23, 2013
CALIFORNIA CONSIDERS PUNISHING YOUTH GROUPS WHO DO NOT EMBRACE HOMOSEXUALITY (Friday Church News Notes, August 23, 2013, www.wayoflife.org [email protected], 866-295-4143)- The following is excerpted from “Failure to Embrace Homosexuality Could See Nonprofits Lose Tax-Exempt Status,” CharismaNews, Aug. 14, 2013:“A California committee approved legislation that would revoke tax-exempt status from any nonprofit organizations that do not embrace homosexuality. It was approved on the same day Gov. Jerry Brown signed into a law Assembly Bill 1266, which forces schools to allow children to use the bathroom correlating to their own gender identity. Democratic Sen. Ricardo Lara, an open homosexual from Los Angeles and a member of the California Legislative LGBT Caucus, first introduced Senate Bill 323 in mid-February.
According to the bill’s introduction, it would ‘provide that an organization that is a public charity youth organization that discriminates on the basis of gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion, or religious affiliation is not exempt from [state taxes].’ The legislation lists about 25 youth organizations that would have to embrace these ‘gender identity’ and ‘sexual orientation’ guidelines to keep their tax-exempt status. Little League, Boy Scouts, Cub Scouts, Girl Scouts, Young Men’s Christian Association (YMCA), Young Women’s Christian Association (YWCA), Future Farmers of America, Future Homemakers of America, 4-H Clubs, Boys’ Clubs, Girls’ Clubs and Future Business Leaders of America are all included.
... California Family Alliance’s Lori Arnold argues that the ‘Anti-Boy Scouts Bill’ is self-contradicting and unconstitutional.‘The irony of the proposed law,’ she wrote in a release,‘is that its blatant use of extortion--by holding nonprofit groups financially hostage--instills its own form of discrimination by trampling individual and organizational religious beliefs by labeling them “outdated practices,” practices that are protected by the First Amendment.’”
Eric

United States

#1597 Aug 23, 2013

CALIFORNIA’S “BATHROOM BILL” NOW LAW (Friday Church News Notes, August 23, 2013, www.wayoflife.org [email protected], 866-295-4143)- The following is from “Stage Set for Molestations,” OneNewsNow, Aug. 13, 2013:“With the stroke of a pen on Monday, California became the first state to enshrine rights for transgender students in state law--setting the stage, say pro-family leaders, for young girls to be molested in school locker rooms by boys who believe they are girls. Without comment, California Governor Jerry Brown yesterday signed into law a bill (AB 1266) strengthening the rights of transgender students (K-12) in the state’s public schools.
It makes the Golden State the first state in the nation to allow participation in ‘sex_segregated programs, activities, and facilities’ in public schools based on a student's gender identity Under the new law, public schools will be required to allow the students access to whichever restroom and locker room they want--and it would allow boys to take showers with girls just because they say they feel they are female.... Brad Dacus of the Pacific Justice Institute is among those reacting strongly to Brown’s signing of the measure.‘It's an outrageous and egregious violation of the privacy and decency for young women and young girls all throughout the state of California,’ the attorney tells OneNewsNow.... All under the guise of providing special rights and protections for children with a gender-identity disorder, and, if a boy wants to molest a girl, he can follow her into a restroom and violate her.
Dacus vows that his legal group intends to defend individuals--particularly young girls and young women--who now face the real possibility of having their privacy rights trampled.‘No young person should be expected to have to shower with the opposite_sex, much less change in front of the opposite_sex,’ he exclaims.‘This is an outrageous piece of legislation and an outrageous violation of the right to privacy.’ But Dacus will have to wait until someone is harmed to file suit because a person must prove that they have been damaged.”
Eric

United States

#1598 Aug 23, 2013
This is America folks!!! What we've become in a few years is astonishing what is legal now a few years ago would not have been dreamed of period.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#1599 Aug 23, 2013
Eric wrote:
CALIFORNIA CONSIDERS PUNISHING YOUTH GROUPS WHO DO NOT EMBRACE HOMOSEXUALITY (Friday Church News Notes, August 23, 2013, www.wayoflife.org
Why do people who have an obvious issue with how laws are made regarding anti-discrimination against a particular group of individuals and why they may come into play CONSTANTLY grab articles that are biased and clearly made solely on religion?

WE DO NOT LIVE IN A COUNTRY GOVERNED BY A THEOCRACY.......and therefore the opinions of ANTI-GAY RELIGIOUS groups are IRRELEVANT to the passing of these laws!!!

Just ask the Boy Scouts how their ANT-GAY policy worked for them over the last 13 years!!

By the way, the Girl Scouts learn what NOT to do from the Boy Scouts!!!
Eric

United States

#1600 Aug 23, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do people who have an obvious issue with how laws are made regarding anti-discrimination against a particular group of individuals and why they may come into play CONSTANTLY grab articles that are biased and clearly made solely on religion?
WE DO NOT LIVE IN A COUNTRY GOVERNED BY A THEOCRACY.......and therefore the opinions of ANTI-GAY RELIGIOUS groups are IRRELEVANT to the passing of these laws!!!
Just ask the Boy Scouts how their ANT-GAY policy worked for them over the last 13 years!!
By the way, the Girl Scouts learn what NOT to do from the Boy Scouts!!!
The boy scouts ha they were forced into it my friend either that or be labeled as politically incorrect, in this country your either for Gay marriage and get yourself a thousand awards or be totally anti gay marriage, and be labeled as a judgmental evangelical Christian... why is it that only Christians get labeled as mean Jesus freaks? The boy scouts held their ground until they were completely overwhelmed, I'm holding my ground whether its mean to have my convictions on this topic or not... Why do gays want to join the boy scouts? Scouting promises you the great outdoors. As a Scout, you can learn how to camp and hike without leaving a trace and how to take care of the land. You’ll study wildlife up close and learn about nature all around you. There are plenty of skills for you to master, and you can teach others what you have learned. Why would gays be interested in joining something that does these type of things? Why would a gay be interested in hiking? and the outdoors?

#1601 Aug 23, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text> The boy scouts ha they were forced into it my friend either that or be labeled as politically incorrect, in this country your either for Gay marriage and get yourself a thousand awards or be totally anti gay marriage, and be labeled as a judgmental evangelical Christian... why is it that only Christians get labeled as mean Jesus freaks? The boy scouts held their ground until they were completely overwhelmed, I'm holding my ground whether its mean to have my convictions on this topic or not... Why do gays want to join the boy scouts? Scouting promises you the great outdoors. As a Scout, you can learn how to camp and hike without leaving a trace and how to take care of the land. You’ll study wildlife up close and learn about nature all around you. There are plenty of skills for you to master, and you can teach others what you have learned. Why would gays be interested in joining something that does these type of things? Why would a gay be interested in hiking? and the outdoors?
The Boy Scouts were NOT forced into anything.....they clearly made a conscious decision that screwed them no matter which way the vote came out.......they had lost Big Corporations sponsors and saw donations and membership falling.......even now, they are trying to figure out what to do next......but they were NOT forced to do anything and they had a ruling by SCOTUS that reinforced their discrimination!!!

What an asinine question? Do you think that somehow Gay male youths don't want to learn about Character, outdoor skills and other aspects that the Boy Scouts can teach? Are you saying that just because one is Gay, they can't have Christian beliefs, Good morals and Values?

You really are clueless about our GLBTQI youth, aren't ya? There just like other kids, except that they are attracted to those of the same gender!!!

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#1602 Aug 23, 2013
Eric wrote:
CALIFORNIA CONSIDERS PUNISHING YOUTH GROUPS WHO DO NOT EMBRACE HOMOSEXUALITY (Friday Church News Notes, August 23, 2013, www.wayoflife.org [email protected], 866-295-4143)- The following is excerpted from “Failure to Embrace Homosexuality Could See Nonprofits Lose Tax-Exempt Status,” CharismaNews, Aug. 14, 2013:“A California committee approved legislation that would revoke tax-exempt status from any nonprofit organizations that do not embrace homosexuality. It was approved on the same day Gov. Jerry Brown signed into a law Assembly Bill 1266, which forces schools to allow children to use the bathroom correlating to their own gender identity. Democratic Sen. Ricardo Lara, an open homosexual from Los Angeles and a member of the California Legislative LGBT Caucus, first introduced Senate Bill 323 in mid-February.
According to the bill’s introduction, it would ‘provide that an organization that is a public charity youth organization that discriminates on the basis of gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion, or religious affiliation is not exempt from [state taxes].’ The legislation lists about 25 youth organizations that would have to embrace these ‘gender identity’ and ‘sexual orientation’ guidelines to keep their tax-exempt status. Little League, Boy Scouts, Cub Scouts, Girl Scouts, Young Men’s Christian Association (YMCA), Young Women’s Christian Association (YWCA), Future Farmers of America, Future Homemakers of America, 4-H Clubs, Boys’ Clubs, Girls’ Clubs and Future Business Leaders of America are all included.
... California Family Alliance’s Lori Arnold argues that the ‘Anti-Boy Scouts Bill’ is self-contradicting and unconstitutional.‘The irony of the proposed law,’ she wrote in a release,‘is that its blatant use of extortion--by holding nonprofit groups financially hostage--instills its own form of discrimination by trampling individual and organizational religious beliefs by labeling them “outdated practices,” practices that are protected by the First Amendment.’”
Love the selective headline.

I notice it ignores the parts about race, religion, national origins etc.

If your cause is moral then deliberate deception isn't needed.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#1603 Aug 23, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text> Wishful thinking!!! give me some evidence that he doesn't exist!!!
Right after you give me evidence that he DOES exist.

p.s. What kind of dumbass asks for evidence that proves something doesn't exist? Are you stupid, or what?
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#1604 Aug 23, 2013
Eric wrote:
Do you call this 'spin' or an outright LIE?
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#1606 Aug 23, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Love the selective headline.
I notice it ignores the parts about race, religion, national origins etc.
If your cause is moral then deliberate deception isn't needed.
Deception is all they have, and there seems to be no lack of gullible 'fundies.'

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#1607 Aug 23, 2013
SSM is now legal in NM.
In fact the court has ruled it ALWAYS WAS!

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#1608 Aug 23, 2013
NM becomes 14th State to apply marriage equality.

Judge orders clerk in New Mexico to issue gay marriage licenses

http://www.cleveland.com/nation/index.ssf/201...
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#1609 Aug 23, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
The Boy Scouts were NOT forced into anything.....they clearly made a conscious decision that screwed them no matter which way the vote came out.......they had lost Big Corporations sponsors and saw donations and membership falling.......even now, they are trying to figure out what to do next......but they were NOT forced to do anything and they had a ruling by SCOTUS that reinforced their discrimination!!!
What an asinine question? Do you think that somehow Gay male youths don't want to learn about Character, outdoor skills and other aspects that the Boy Scouts can teach? Are you saying that just because one is Gay, they can't have Christian beliefs, Good morals and Values?
You really are clueless about our GLBTQI youth, aren't ya? There just like other kids, except that they are attracted to those of the same gender!!!
Uh-oh. There are more initials now just when I learned what LGBT means, now you add Q and I. I give up! What's Q and I?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#1610 Aug 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh-oh. There are more initials now just when I learned what LGBT means, now you add Q and I. I give up! What's Q and I?
Q for Queer

I for Intersexed.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#1611 Aug 23, 2013
I attempted to post this on the NOM blog:

Obey the laws and release your donor lists. Or continue to operate as a criminal enterprise.

RICCO is waiting Brain.

- See more at: http://www.nomblog.com/37276/comment-page-1#c ...

Bet they don't let it appear.

#1612 Aug 23, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Q for Queer
I for Intersexed.
:-)
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#1613 Aug 23, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Q for Queer
I for Intersexed.
Isn't queer covered under G?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... 1 min Marco R s Secret ... 210
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 6 min June VanDerMark 10,925
Is Little Robbie safe and sound? 9 min Mr Cabot 30
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 19 min Respect71 38,403
News Excited by Trump, gay Republicans struggle with... 23 min Denny CranesPlace 43
Gay Place BBM Group (Jun '12) 36 min jason 155
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 45 min who cares 14,604
Little Robbie's Happy Place 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 33
More from around the web