Homosexual marriage is legal

Jun 27, 2013 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.examiner.com

In a 5-4 decision, which, did not surprise anyone, the Supreme Court demonstrated once again that the federal high court is willing to impose by judicial edict what the voters of the individual States in the majority of States have refused to do: allow the marriage of homosexuals ...

Comments (Page 67)

Showing posts 1,321 - 1,340 of2,468
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't take drugs. You are projecting. Careful! Obama fully supports the war on people who use drugs, you voted for him no doubt. Twice!
You liar. You admitting to taking pain meds. I told you then it was clouding your judgment.

You lose! I didn't vote for Obama either time! As if THAT has ANYTHING to do with the topic, Miss Red Herring 1950.

“Safar Dheer iyo”

Since: Jan 11

Sahay Gaaban

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

I failed to see the point why the Muslims Imams would be coerced to perform marriage between same sex in the mosques. To me that is completely unfair and is against the backbone pillars of Islam. It would also be a contradiction to the 1st amendment or the Bill of rights where religious freedom and exercise were given. If two same sexes, who called themselves Muslim, decide to get married that is their choice, no one is going to stop them, but they can't perform their so-called marriage in a mosque because it doesn't fit into the requirement of Islamic principles of marriage and is completely against Islam.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boy! Now you're going to tell us you have a very high IQ on the biggest liar forum on the internet!
Brag on. Let's hear it. Can't wait. Of course we'll believe you. "ahahahaha/hahahahahaahha ha ahahahahahahaha \ahaha" (very mature dudette).
Shouldn't you be watching MSNBC?
It's in my school records. Big deal. All it did was get me a free ride through college. I really don't care WHAT you believe, hell, you believe FUX News! How's that working out for ya? Ask President Romney.... oooops........
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Rose Feratu has a very IQ doncha know.
He bragged about it on Topix. It must be true.
:|
I bragged about having a "very IQ" ????

You're dumber than a bag of rusty hammers.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
You liar. You admitting to taking pain meds. I told you then it was clouding your judgment.
You lose! I didn't vote for Obama either time! As if THAT has ANYTHING to do with the topic, Miss Red Herring 1950.
Lets set the record straight Miss Thing 1948. I take no pain medication (a red herring, straw man and ad hominem by the way) other than ibuprofen and aspirin. And you voted for Obama. Twice.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
I bragged about having a "very IQ" ????
You're dumber than a bag of rusty hammers.
Yes. A very IQ. It means you lied and implied it's high. It's not. We can tell.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
It's in my school records. Big deal. All it did was get me a free ride through college. I really don't care WHAT you believe, hell, you believe FUX News! How's that working out for ya? Ask President Romney.... oooops........
It's dumb for me to assume you voted for Obama. But it is not dumb for you to assume I voted for Romney?

See how you clowns are. High IQ my ass. You're a liar and a dummy.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
"It's in my school records. Big deal."

Too funny! Sure it's in your records, yeah that's it.
Mikey

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

The AssTroll Stopper wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Uve, for once again admitting it's you. You Stupid Piece of sh!t.
No I didn't, but I tell him you're still toe tappin away for him if I see him..FKing moron
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

YUK!YUK!YUK!~Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

"They are not homophobes. They are not scared. They are just a bunch of a**holes." -Jón Gnarr. Mayor of Reykjavic
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
No I didn't, but I tell him you're still toe tappin away for him if I see him..FKing moron
What's toe tappin away? Is that like a leather daddy?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Scroll button time again.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

kgiama wrote:
I failed to see the point why the Muslims Imams would be coerced to perform marriage between same sex in the mosques. To me that is completely unfair and is against the backbone pillars of Islam. It would also be a contradiction to the 1st amendment or the Bill of rights where religious freedom and exercise were given. If two same sexes, who called themselves Muslim, decide to get married that is their choice, no one is going to stop them, but they can't perform their so-called marriage in a mosque because it doesn't fit into the requirement of Islamic principles of marriage and is completely against Islam.
No person who performs marriages as part of their religious duties and no place of worship can be coerced by law to perform any marriage that doesn't meet their faith's requirement for one. It doesn't matter if they are Muslim, Christian or whatever and it doesn't matter if the couple is of the same or opposite sex, your right to marry doesn't mean you have a right to be married by a faith. While Imam's blessing same sex marriages may not be your idea of Islam, you're only praying that Allah agrees with you. He decides who gets it right, not His followers.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>No person who performs marriages as part of their religious duties and no place of worship can be coerced by law to perform any marriage that doesn't meet their faith's requirement for one. It doesn't matter if they are Muslim, Christian or whatever and it doesn't matter if the couple is of the same or opposite sex, your right to marry doesn't mean you have a right to be married by a faith. While Imam's blessing same sex marriages may not be your idea of Islam, you're only praying that Allah agrees with you. He decides who gets it right, not His followers.
Whadda you mean? Ricky's back yammering about religion. Rose Feratu is posting dopey "Frankie's a drug addict!" schtick while telling me about red herrings. Could be fun!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
Scroll button time again.
What's "toe tappin" toots? That's gay guy stuff right? Is it like a leather daddy?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>No person who performs marriages as part of their religious duties and no place of worship can be coerced by law to perform any marriage that doesn't meet their faith's requirement for one. It doesn't matter if they are Muslim, Christian or whatever and it doesn't matter if the couple is of the same or opposite sex, your right to marry doesn't mean you have a right to be married by a faith. While Imam's blessing same sex marriages may not be your idea of Islam, you're only praying that Allah agrees with you. He decides who gets it right, not His followers.
You look a lot like a dog.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Rose Feratu and Ricky from Kansas went into a bar.

The bartender said "Get the hell out of here."
The AssTroll Stopper

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>No I didn't, but I tell him you're still toe tappin away for him if I see him..FKing moron
Nice try Uve, you POS. now get back to your toe tappin, whatever the fk it is.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Rose Feratu, Uve and Ricky from Kansas went into a bar.

The bartender said "Get the hell out of here."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,321 - 1,340 of2,468
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••