Homosexual marriage is legal

Homosexual marriage is legal

There are 2466 comments on the www.examiner.com story from Jun 27, 2013, titled Homosexual marriage is legal. In it, www.examiner.com reports that:

In a 5-4 decision, which, did not surprise anyone, the Supreme Court demonstrated once again that the federal high court is willing to impose by judicial edict what the voters of the individual States in the majority of States have refused to do: allow the marriage of homosexuals ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.examiner.com.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#1428 Aug 18, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
--The story of Butterscotch Johnson the gay cowboy--
That was kinda funny, except that cross-dressers are usually straight, not gay. Gay men who wear women's clothing usually do it for performances as drag queens, I believe.

You might want to change the title to "straight cowboy".
Zahra al Reshedi

Saudi Arabia

#1429 Aug 18, 2013
This is an absurdity and a depravity. Only a sick person would engage in sex with the same gender.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#1434 Aug 18, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
That was kinda funny, except that cross-dressers are usually straight, not gay. Gay men who wear women's clothing usually do it for performances as drag queens, I believe.
You might want to change the title to "straight cowboy".
A straight cowboy named "Butterscotch Johnson"??? That won't work.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#1435 Aug 18, 2013
Elphaba Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you pissed? Tough!
No. Are you? Tough!

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#1437 Aug 18, 2013
Judgement is coming wrote:
Homosexuality is something idolaters practiced!!!! Probably it took place in their idol worship The Israelis were ordered by the Lord to wipe the Sodomites out in the land of Canaan if he then made the homosexual the way he is why would God have gone to the trouble of having his people wipe them out!!!
Have you actually read a Bible yourself at some point, or are you just relying on what other folk say is in there? You really aren't demonstrating any actual knowledge of its contents, I just want you to know. Sweetie, Pagans didn't practice homosexuality, you have to actually be homosexual to do that, what some engaged in were ritual sexual acts which could include your same sex, opposite sex or most likely both during the course of the celebration. There was no understanding of people who were innately attracted to their own sex, you know, homosexuals. Romans had a pansexual view of sexual behavior. Christian teachings seriously disapproved of basically all sex. Paul heard that Roman Christians, whom he assumed 'heterosexually oriented', thought they were smarter than God in continuing the Pagan ways they had grown up with. God was so pissed, he walked away from them for their idolatry and foolishness. Paul tells these presumed heterosexually oriented Christians that God was so pissed at their idolatry, that He would actually emphasize his point at the point of a penis. Paul is telling his audience that they should have known that God had left them when they were riding the stable boy or milk maid at the festival, but no, their reprobate minds that God had left them to went to far worse places. There's a whole list of examples of God's annoyances with Roman Christians still publicly Pagan. I'm sorry to break this to you, but your own reprobate mind probably appears on it. Read the ENTIRE PASSAGE, it wasn't written in bite size chunks. Spoiler alert, if you do read it through to the end of the chapter from its beginning at verse 18, don't start reading the second chapter. It really doesn't speak highly of what you are doing at the moment.

this one

#1438 Aug 18, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
It's just that religion has no place in a discussion of marriage equality.
I know that I hadn't sent you an invitation... Someone forcing you to read my posts against your will dear? We can get you help.
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
So I wonder why you bring it up fundie.
I speak Bible sweetie, please don't confuse that with being a practitioner of a faith. And, just so you have at least some clue as to what is happening in the reality around you, it was what was being discussed before you showed up.
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Did you ever hear of the first amendment?
I'm a fundie, remember? Your first amendment comes to a screeching halt where we say God says it does and don't you forget it.
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Keep your religion out of good people's marriages fundie.
Have you suffered from a traumatic head injury?
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
What harm would a marriage of two hot women cause you? Hubba hubba!
You mean I have to buy another wedding gift? If they aren't giving me at least a month to work it into my schedule, I probably won't make it if they send an invite. You probably don't know how expensive it can get when you've been invited to fifteen weddings in the last year or so, do you?
Judgement is coming

United States

#1439 Aug 18, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
If homosexual marriage is legal, then why hasn't the cities crumbled, the economy collapsed, the sky fallen, and blood running knee-deep in the streets ?
But they PROMISED !!!
:(
Those things you've mentioned haven't happened but these things have 1. Hurricane Sandy 2. Sandy hook Elementary school shooting. 3. Tornado in Oklahoma ripping an entire town to shreds. God doesn't judge Sin think again!!! Blood might not be running in our streets but sin is running rampant everyday!

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#1440 Aug 18, 2013
<quoted text> Those things you've mentioned haven't happened but these things have 1. Hurricane Sandy 2. Sandy hook Elementary school shooting. 3. Tornado in Oklahoma ripping an entire town to shreds. God doesn't judge Sin think again!!! Blood might not be running in our streets but sin is running rampant everyday!
For someone who purports to have studied the bible, your inability to correctly spell a simple word like "Judgment" correctly (I think it's mentioned in the bible a few times), leaves you with very little credibility.
Judgment is coming

United States

#1441 Aug 18, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
For someone who purports to have studied the bible, your inability to correctly spell a simple word like "Judgment" correctly (I think it's mentioned in the bible a few times), leaves you with very little credibility.
funny the spell check doesn't pick that word up. don't let it bother you.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#1442 Aug 18, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>I know that I hadn't sent you an invitation... Someone forcing you to read my posts against your will dear? We can get you help. <quoted text> -No. Someone forcing you to read mine?

I speak Bible sweetie,<quoted text> -Please don't speak it in relation to marriage equality. Your buybull doesn't apply.

I'm a fundie, remember? <quoted text>
-Sure! How could we forget?

Have you suffered from a traumatic head injury?
<quoted text> -No. Have you?

You mean I have to buy another wedding gift? If they aren't giving me at least a month to work it into my schedule, I probably won't make it if they send an invite. You probably don't know how expensive it can get when you've been invited to fifteen weddings in the last year or so, do you?-Oh your such a yenta!
Whoop! Whoop! You're a Fundie Jackass!!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#1443 Aug 18, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Fundies can't spell good.
Judgment is coming

United States

#1444 Aug 18, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Have you actually read a Bible yourself at some point, or are you just relying on what other folk say is in there? You really aren't demonstrating any actual knowledge of its contents, I just want you to know. Sweetie, Pagans didn't practice homosexuality, you have to actually be homosexual to do that, what some engaged in were ritual sexual acts which could include your same sex, opposite sex or most likely both during the course of the celebration. There was no understanding of people who were innately attracted to their own sex, you know, homosexuals. Romans had a pansexual view of sexual behavior. Christian teachings seriously disapproved of basically all sex. Paul heard that Roman Christians, whom he assumed 'heterosexually oriented', thought they were smarter than God in continuing the Pagan ways they had grown up with. God was so pissed, he walked away from them for their idolatry and foolishness. Paul tells these presumed heterosexually oriented Christians that God was so pissed at their idolatry, that He would actually emphasize his point at the point of a penis. Paul is telling his audience that they should have known that God had left them when they were riding the stable boy or milk maid at the festival, but no, their reprobate minds that God had left them to went to far worse places. There's a whole list of examples of God's annoyances with Roman Christians still publicly Pagan. I'm sorry to break this to you, but your own reprobate mind probably appears on it. Read the ENTIRE PASSAGE, it wasn't written in bite size chunks. Spoiler alert, if you do read it through to the end of the chapter from its beginning at verse 18, don't start reading the second chapter. It really doesn't speak highly of what you are doing at the moment.
I'm sorry but if the people at the Roman church were doing what you think they were, Paul would have no doubt have written something like he did to the Corinthian Christians. Read the entire book!!!! Paul told the deacons in the Corinthian church to not let a person fellowship if they were into grouse sin, he even went so far as to say that Christians aren't supposed to eat with fornicators the Corinthian Church had some serious problems probably because they were living in a very vile city who was into all of that garbage!!! Kind of like America today!!!

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#1445 Aug 18, 2013
<quoted text> Those things you've mentioned haven't happened but these things have 1. Hurricane Sandy 2. Sandy hook Elementary school shooting. 3. Tornado in Oklahoma ripping an entire town to shreds. God doesn't judge Sin think again!!! Blood might not be running in our streets but sin is running rampant everyday!
These things have happened because of 1)Natural Disasters do occur, 2)A mentally deranged individual who should have NEVER been allowed around weapons when ballistic and 3)Another NATURAL Disaster that again HAPPENS in that part of the Country......NONE HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH GAYS AND LESBIANS GETTING MARRIED!!!

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#1446 Aug 18, 2013
Sorry, my post should read WENT, not when and all HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH GOD!!!

Some folks just can't understand that SH*T happens in our World that is sometimes beyond our control!!!
Judgment is coming

United States

#1447 Aug 18, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
Sorry, my post should read WENT, not when and all HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH GOD!!!
Some folks just can't understand that SH*T happens in our World that is sometimes beyond our control!!!
If God doesn't have anything to do with it why does he get all the blame?

this one

#1448 Aug 18, 2013
Judgment is coming wrote:
I'm sorry but if the people at the Roman church were doing what you think they were, Paul would have no doubt have written something like he did to the Corinthian Christians. Read the entire book!!!! Paul told the deacons in the Corinthian church to not let a person fellowship if they were into grouse sin, he even went so far as to say that Christians aren't supposed to eat with fornicators the Corinthian Church had some serious problems probably because they were living in a very vile city who was into all of that garbage!!! Kind of like America today!!!
Fornication covered any recreational sex. There was but ONE purpose for sex and you were not even supposed to enjoy that one any more than you have to. All sex was sin to early Christians and marriage only for sinners. Proving you were able to make a baby together used to be a prerequisite for Christian marriage.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#1449 Aug 18, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Someone forcing you to read my posts against your will dear? <quoted text>
No. Is someone forcing you to read mine?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#1450 Aug 18, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>I speak Bible sweetie,
We know honey. It's inappropriate here.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#1451 Aug 18, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text> <quoted text>I'm a fundie, remember?
How could we forget.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#1452 Aug 18, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text><quoted text>Have you suffered from a traumatic head injury?
<quoted text>
No. Does it hurt? Are you OK now? You seem a little stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Germany: Merkela s challenger sees quick vote o... 2 min Rose_NoHo 8
News New York's highest court welcomes first openly ... 5 min Rose_NoHo 11
News California AG bans state travel to Texas, 3 oth... 5 min TomInElPaso 103
The Chronicles of Jade 5 min NE Jade 11
Non NEJade thread 10 min NE Jade 11
News Gay bar opens near Macon Road, drawing visitors... 16 min Storm Trooper 124
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 16 min DEP 6,897
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 54 min Frankie Rizzo 51,501
News Supreme Court to decide whether a Colorado bake... 3 hr Frankie Rizzo 43
More from around the web