Homosexual marriage is legal

Jun 27, 2013 Full story: www.examiner.com 2,468

In a 5-4 decision, which, did not surprise anyone, the Supreme Court demonstrated once again that the federal high court is willing to impose by judicial edict what the voters of the individual States in the majority of States have refused to do: allow the marriage of homosexuals ...

Full Story

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#730 Jul 8, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
But when you do go "sluming" here, you seem to just fit right in.
When you're hanging around with dogs you have to bark to make yourself understood.

And please, keep your butt clenched and your lips puckered-I want to be able to recognize you when I come back
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#731 Jul 8, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't even bet on that. He/she/it doesn't like to discuss things with me anymore anyways, because I have this unfortunate habit of helping them look foolish.
Actually, I have discussed everything with you, and you have this strange habit of belittling the other person and when they belittle you in return, you consider them to be "haters". You actually have very little self awareness at all. You are all emotion and that's it.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#732 Jul 8, 2013
RubyTheDyke wrote:
<quoted text>
First, the word is V A G I N A, second, nature has produced sexuality in the human species that serves other purposes besides procreation,
Example please?
RubyTheDyke wrote:
<quoted text>
third you know nothing about intimate relationships between gay couples to actually qualify to comment on their legitimacy, fourth you don't know the broad spectrum of human existence and the conditions throughout its history to say unequivocally that the constant presence of a certain percentage of gay individuals do not represent a survival strategy nature keeps in trust against the condition under which it will be needed.
Right, some people theorize that they were made to be midwives or assistants after procreation because they can't figure out any other reason why, at least in terms of nature, rather than sociological issues. But those are just theories as well.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#733 Jul 8, 2013
RubyTheDyke wrote:
<quoted text>
When you're hanging around with dogs you have to bark to make yourself understood.
And please, keep your butt clenched and your lips puckered-I want to be able to recognize you when I come back
See, here is the example of homosexuals claiming that it is the other side who is always angry and insulting and "haters" and yet look at their own behavior itself? Everybody is always a "hater" when they don't agree with them and they are more than willing to be every bit as insulting or even more so, while they claim the other side is insulting. Why? Because they say things that they don't want to hear, so that's how the human mind deals with that. They get dismissed as "haters" and any piece of logic they might offer gets immediately dismissed as that. That's how their own cognitive dissonance gets dealt with, by blaming it all on others.
Truth wins over zionism

Kansas City, MO

#734 Jul 8, 2013
RubyTheDickhead wrote:
And here you are
And there you are RubyTheDickhead.
Truth wins over zionism

Kansas City, MO

#735 Jul 8, 2013
Isabeau D Anjou wrote:
<quoted text>
By paying for it.
And it's in a cottage on the lake shore.
You are too stupid to be alive.
They are so stupid it's actually a miracle they manage to stay alive.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#736 Jul 8, 2013
Seeker wrote:
Actually, I have discussed everything with you, and you have this strange habit of belittling the other person and when they belittle you in return, you consider them to be "haters". You actually have very little self awareness at all. You are all emotion and that's it.
Sweetie, I've never called you or anyone else a "hater". I'm sorry that I don't play well with idiots, but you choose to be an idiot. How come there was no comment about your own link contradicting you? You just get all huffy when someone proves you to be clueless.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#737 Jul 8, 2013
RubyTheDyke wrote:
<quoted text>
When you're hanging around with dogs you have to bark to make yourself understood ...
I understand that you're no different than the other canines on this forum: your bark is worse than your bite, but "b*tch" seems too feminine to decribe you.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#738 Jul 8, 2013
Just to let everybody else here know, the forum's mascot troll has entered. You wouldn't recognize him unless you read many other threads on the Islam forum. He sometimes likes to follow me around. And he's the same guy that says that 911 was all a gubment plot, and the Boston Bombings were as well, and he claims that the dead soldier in the UK was actually a manikin and the two attackers were actors hired by the British gubment. Oh, and by the way, apparently he married a 14 year old girl when he was 23, so maybe you can ask him all sorts of questions about pedophilia and get answers from the expert himself.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#739 Jul 8, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, I've never called you or anyone else a "hater".
Sweetie is belittling, butterbum, and you know it is, and you intend for it to be that way, Ricky poo. So you get it back in spades. So don't cry any crocodile tears.
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry that I don't play well with idiots, but you choose to be an idiot. How come there was no comment about your own link contradicting you?
If I missed it and didn't answer it, then repost it and I can assure you that I will.

this one

#740 Jul 8, 2013
Seeker wrote:
Sweetie is belittling, butterbum, and you know it is, and you intend for it to be that way, Ricky poo. So you get it back in spades. So don't cry any crocodile tears.
What you aren't getting dear is that it doesn't bother me in the least. Call me whatever makes you happy.
Seeker wrote:
If I missed it and didn't answer it, then repost it and I can assure you that I will.
Hon, all you need do is actually read the abstract for the study on birth order and pedophilia you linked here. Too bad you didn't before you posted it.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#741 Jul 8, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>What you aren't getting dear is that it doesn't bother me in the least. Call me whatever makes you happy.
<quoted text>Hon, all you need do is actually read the abstract for the study on birth order and pedophilia you linked here. Too bad you didn't before you posted it.
And sweetie, all you have to do is to read the quote from the APA that I posted to Ruby, where it clearly said that it is a complex interaction between between environmental, cognitive and biological factors and how things like this are decided at a very early age, but not in the womb.

Location hidden

#742 Jul 8, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
See, here is the example of homosexuals claiming that it is the other side who is always angry and insulting and "haters" and yet look at their own behavior itself? Everybody is always a "hater" when they don't agree with them and they are more than willing to be every bit as insulting or even more so, while they claim the other side is insulting. Why? Because they say things that they don't want to hear, so that's how the human mind deals with that. They get dismissed as "haters" and any piece of logic they might offer gets immediately dismissed as that. That's how their own cognitive dissonance gets dealt with, by blaming it all on others.
My anger and disgust with people like you originates from the real experience of dealing with the human cost of your bigotry. My first partner was beaten and gang raped and was so shattered she subsequently took her own life. There was no doubt she was targeted because she was a lesbian, and back in that day very little incentive for the cops to do anything about it for the same reason. I also do volunteer work with at risk gay and lesbian youth and witness the devastating effects of parental rejection and bullying. I cannot help but despise the disseminators and enablers of ideas that have lead to the personal loss I have suffered and the human wreckage I have seen on an almost daily basis. You simply slap labels and apply stereotypes because it allows you to abnegate he responsibility of acknowledging these are real people with names, faces and VALUE that your ideas injure, and then people like myself who understand their human value have to work our asses off trying find the means to bring peace, resolution and worth back into their devastated lives. The most insidious part of this is the fact that their living and being has not injured you in any way. So, my "friend" unlike yourself, my anger and disgust towards you is solidly justified.

Location hidden

#743 Jul 8, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>What you aren't getting dear is that it doesn't bother me in the least. Call me whatever makes you happy.
<quoted text>Hon, all you need do is actually read the abstract for the study on birth order and pedophilia you linked here. Too bad you didn't before you posted it.
What you are not being honest about is the fact the APA doesn't make ANY definitive statement of policy as to the originations of sexual orientation, simply giving a summary of theories on the subject. In this entire discussion of course you have carefully dodged providing any competent data that there is NO inherent factors of sexual orientation, whereas there as strong indicators that support that this indeed might be the case.

Location hidden

#744 Jul 8, 2013
RubyTheDyke wrote:
<quoted text>
What you are not being honest about is the fact the APA doesn't make ANY definitive statement of policy as to the originations of sexual orientation, simply giving a summary of theories on the subject. In this entire discussion of course you have carefully dodged providing any competent data that there is NO inherent factors of sexual orientation, whereas there as strong indicators that support that this indeed might be the case.
DTO
I'm outa here

“Religion kills”

Since: Jun 13

Down Under

#745 Jul 8, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
And still you cannot tell the difference between children and adults.
You have yet to make any rational argument against gay folks legally marrying.
Do you have one, or is your own obsession with pedophilia all you have?
It's the tactic he attempts to use on here. It isn't going to work, of course. Not all people are bigots.

this one

#746 Jul 8, 2013
Seeker wrote:
And sweetie, all you have to do is to read the quote from the APA that I posted to Ruby, where it clearly said that it is a complex interaction between between environmental, cognitive and biological factors and how things like this are decided at a very early age, but not in the womb.
Sweetie, despite the APA's statement, the consensus of those who are actually studying causality is that it is the result of combinations of genetics and biology. Sorry, but the truth is the truth.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#747 Jul 9, 2013
RubyTheDyke wrote:
<quoted text>
All that you said was that if they can't target environmental factors, then by default it must be genetic. But they actually haven't targeted genetic factors as well. I quoted what the majority of scientists currently think about this issue where they say it is a complex interaction between environmental factors, cognitive ones and biological ones and is something that usually is determined at a very young age. If you want to dispute the general opinion of most scientists, then fine, that's your choice.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#748 Jul 9, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, despite the APA's statement, the consensus of those who are actually studying causality is that it is the result of combinations of genetics and biology. Sorry, but the truth is the truth.
Look, I quoted their statement about what most scientists think. They think it is a complex interaction between environmental factors, cognitive factors and biological factors. I don't see any link for your consensus, and I see no official statement from a credible source that matches exactly what you claim. And genetics and biology are kind of meant to be synonymous, which is why the statement about what most scientists believe that I quoted, said biology and never even said genetics. But it is to be assumed that when saying biology, genetics is included.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#749 Jul 9, 2013
And Rick, it's funny that you call anybody who disagrees with you bunny, sweetie, buttercup, etc... Obviously, it is meant to be an insulting slap, whether you put a white glove over you hand or not. Maybe that's what people called you in life, so you now call others that. I don't know. But it's funny how in almost any issue, the oppressed mimics the behavior of the oppressor the moment they think that they can.

Anyway, this is obviously way too emotional of any issue for homosexuals here for any reasonable discussion to ever take place. Strong emotions will always get in the way. So I really don't have much more about the issue to say as I believe that I have pretty much already said it.

Sorry about your eye and hope it gets better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge resigns so he won't have to marry gay cou... 30 min Lawrence Wolf 739
Gay couples exchange vows in Montana after ruling 35 min Frankie Rizzo 21
Is NE Jade a Top or Bottom? 43 min Caleb 2
How Often Does NE Jade Get Fisted? 43 min Caleb 2
Does NE Jade Spit or Swallow? 44 min Caleb 2
US judge strikes down Arkansas' gay marriage ba... 54 min Frankie Rizzo 44
CDC reports smoking is at an all time low but c... 59 min Taajsgpm 1
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 3,582
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 5 hr Frankie Rizzo 3,976
Gay brains similar to opposite-sex straight brains 12 hr Obvious 29