Homosexual marriage is legal

Homosexual marriage is legal

There are 2468 comments on the www.examiner.com story from Jun 27, 2013, titled Homosexual marriage is legal. In it, www.examiner.com reports that:

In a 5-4 decision, which, did not surprise anyone, the Supreme Court demonstrated once again that the federal high court is willing to impose by judicial edict what the voters of the individual States in the majority of States have refused to do: allow the marriage of homosexuals ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.examiner.com.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#2620 Sep 18, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you consider a marriage of three women a "sexist institution"?
Show me one, we'll get some psychologists and Sociologists to study it, and THEN we'll form an opinion.

Until then you're just blowing fantasy around, and asking us to evaluate something that is purely hypothetical.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#2621 Sep 18, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me one, we'll get some psychologists and Sociologists to study it, and THEN we'll form an opinion.
Until then you're just blowing fantasy around, and asking us to evaluate something that is purely hypothetical.
Her point was that polygamy is sexist. My point was that it is not.

There are lesbian and gay polyamorists wishing to marry. They exist despite your ignorance.

And besides, equality can't be based on how many people are being denied it. What would be an acceptable number for you? Before you decided they are worthy?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#2622 Sep 18, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me one,
Hard to do since they are against the law. Duh. That's the point dummy. But according to you that's OK. It's only not OK when it's your marriage someone decides is not valid. I get it.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2623 Sep 18, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. Thanks to bigots who make other people's marriages against the law because they don't like them.
Polygamy was ruled to be against the law in 1862. That law still stands. It has nothing to do with me.

Location hidden

#2624 Sep 18, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Her point was that polygamy is sexist. My point was that it is not.
There are lesbian and gay polyamorists wishing to marry. They exist despite your ignorance.
And besides, equality can't be based on how many people are being denied it. What would be an acceptable number for you? Before you decided they are worthy?
You are making this up aren't you.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#2625 Sep 19, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Polygamy was ruled to be against the law in 1862. That law still stands. It has nothing to do with me.
You agree with that law which is based on bigotry.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#2626 Sep 19, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You are making this up aren't you.
No. Are you?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#2627 Sep 19, 2013
Arrgggh! It's International Talk like Ye Pirate Day!

Me best advice I gots fer ye mangy scalawags is:

Relax ye Fruitloops!
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#2628 Sep 19, 2013
No no wrote:
The USA is not a Christian country that's why it is tolerant towards gays and Muslims and others.
Homosexuality is a sin, and I wish no one would practice homosexuality.
Well YOU said it. This is the USA, and your idea of what is a sin is totally and completely irrelevant. We have FREEDOM of religion here.

Wish in one hand and shit in the other. See which one gets filled first.

Some people are gay.... DEAL WITH IT.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#2629 Sep 19, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankie's intellect is purely hypothetical.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#2630 Sep 19, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing.
There is in Frankie's world. His brain is drug-addled and fried to a deep, golden brown.

Americans overcame our hideous legacy of slavery, yet polygamy is still considered a very bad idea. He thinks there's no good reason why. He thinks gangs are a joke. He ignores the lessons of history. He is a one trick pony. Anyone who isn't as stupid as he is becomes a hypocrite and a bigot. Frankie forgets that he is a bigot and hypocrite against education and logic. He has hi-jacked every thread about gay marriage insisting that the discussion must include polygamy. Why? Because Frankie says so.... BIG FAT WHOOP!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#2631 Sep 19, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
There is in Frankie's world. His brain is drug-addled and fried to a deep, golden brown.
Americans overcame our hideous legacy of slavery, yet polygamy is still considered a very bad idea. He thinks there's no good reason why. He thinks gangs are a joke. He ignores the lessons of history. He is a one trick pony. Anyone who isn't as stupid as he is becomes a hypocrite and a bigot. Frankie forgets that he is a bigot and hypocrite against education and logic. He has hi-jacked every thread about gay marriage insisting that the discussion must include polygamy. Why? Because Frankie says so.... BIG FAT WHOOP!
I play you like a cheap fiddle. Nor bad for a dug addled fried brain, but really it's too easy.

Polygamy is a perfectly appropriate topic in any discussion of marriage equality. Your attempt to censor it speaks volumes. Actually you make my case for me. Carry on.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#2632 Sep 19, 2013
Arrgggh! Relax ye scurvy fruitloops! Avast!

It's International talk like a pirate day!

Shiver me straight timbers!
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#2633 Sep 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I play you like a cheap fiddle. Nor bad for a dug addled fried brain, but really it's too easy.
Polygamy is a perfectly appropriate topic in any discussion of marriage equality. Your attempt to censor it speaks volumes. Actually you make my case for me. Carry on.
This isn't a discussion about 'marriage equality' Frankie. This particular discussion is "homosexual marriage is legal."

Go ahead.... argue it. I'm sure your brain reads the topic as "Write anything you want Frankie."

p.s. You couldn't play a fiddle if your life depended on it.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#2635 Sep 19, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
This isn't a discussion about 'marriage equality' Frankie. This particular discussion is "homosexual marriage is legal."
Go ahead.... argue it. I'm sure your brain reads the topic as "Write anything you want Frankie."
p.s. You couldn't play a fiddle if your life depended on it.
Wrong! Homosexual polygamy is not legal. Sorry! You lose. Play again. Insert another nickel please.

Arrgghh! Avast, ye scurvy jackass!
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#2636 Sep 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong! Homosexual polygamy is not legal. Sorry! You lose. Play again. Insert another nickel please.
Arrgghh! Avast, ye scurvy jackass!
You never disappoint. Homosexual polygamy isn't the topic either, but I realize you don't care.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#2637 Sep 19, 2013
Before I was so rudely interrupted by Neil and the peanut gallery's juvenile ad hominem bullsh!t, I was trying to make the point that homosexual poly marriage is not legal so the title of this thread is a false statement.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#2638 Sep 19, 2013
Arrgghh! Avast. Any a ye hot lassies wanna makes me Roger Jolly t'night?

YUK!YUK!YUK! Pirate with Brooklyn accent. Dat's the way I tawk.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#2639 Sep 19, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
You never disappoint. Homosexual polygamy isn't the topic either, but I realize you don't care.
Your attitude that poly marriage is not marriage is the cause of your anger and confusion. It's a simple concept really. Poly Gamy. Poly MARRIAGE. Deserving of the same respect and consideration as your marriage.

Location hidden

#2640 Sep 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Are you?
Yes you are. Show me three lesbians or three gay guys who want to marry each other.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Washington court rules against florist in gay w... 2 min Retribution 46
News Tupelo mother, son featured on LGBT video 14 min Read nor right 18
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 30 min carter county res... 24,714
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 31 min Inquisitor 1,022
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 1 hr June VanDerMark 13,022
News Tanzania to publish 'list of gay people' 1 hr Gotcha 2
News Suffolk bishop says rejection of controversial ... 1 hr Rainbow Kid 1
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 9 hr River Tam 44,894
More from around the web