Homosexual marriage is legal

Homosexual marriage is legal

There are 2468 comments on the www.examiner.com story from Jun 27, 2013, titled Homosexual marriage is legal. In it, www.examiner.com reports that:

In a 5-4 decision, which, did not surprise anyone, the Supreme Court demonstrated once again that the federal high court is willing to impose by judicial edict what the voters of the individual States in the majority of States have refused to do: allow the marriage of homosexuals ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.examiner.com.

Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#2384 Sep 11, 2013
Not Yet Equal wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, it can't be equal protection of the law when it requires a different set of laws. Different is not the same. Demeaning me personally does not change the fact it is a different legal as well as social structure. 2=2. 1000 does not equal 2.
Polygamists can still take advantage of the laws currently in effect. They just can't have extra, special protections.
It's not equal protection when you deny it. It's only equal protection when you are denied it. Nice!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#2385 Sep 11, 2013
Not Yet Equal wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, it can't be equal protection of the law when it requires a different set of laws. Different is not the same. Demeaning me personally does not change the fact it is a different legal as well as social structure. 2=2. 1000 does not equal 2.
Polygamists can still take advantage of the laws currently in effect. They just can't have extra, special protections.
http://www.secularhumanism.org/...
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#2386 Sep 11, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Neil An Blowme wouldn't donate anyway. The idea is strange to him. He's all gimme gimme. Not give you, give him. Gimme gimme. Don't give polyamorists but give me. Gimme gimme. Gimme Obama plan. Gimme no taxes. Gimme Syrian war. Gimme gimme.
Apply fresh tin foil to your dunce cap, or get a new Ouija board, Miss Cleo, cuz you sure is wrong.

By the way, I didn't say ANYTHING negative about polyamorists. I see absolutely nothing wrong with polyamory.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#2387 Sep 11, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I see, it's OK to deny equal protection of the law because it's a "different argument". Silly me. But it seems to me it's the same argument.
It's not denying equal protection when you do it. Hell, it's a different argument.
The State has the right to deny equal protection after due process runs its course.

You think the State doesn't have that right???
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#2389 Sep 11, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
Apply fresh tin foil to your dunce cap, or get a new Ouija board, Miss Cleo, cuz you sure is wrong.
By the way, I didn't say ANYTHING negative about polyamorists. I see absolutely nothing wrong with polyamory.
As long as they aren't allowed to marry. Same as the bigots against gay marriage. They have no problem with gay sex, they just have a problem with allowing you to get married.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#2390 Sep 11, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Interesting spin job.

"We progress when we base the extension of rights on reason, not bias or judicial hyperbole" I agree. There are many verifiable reasons why polygamy is illegal.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#2391 Sep 11, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
The State has the right to deny equal protection after due process runs its course.
You think the State doesn't have that right???
The reason for denying it is not justifiable. Polygamy is illegal because of bigotry against Mormons over century ago and because SCOTUS just doesn't like it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#2392 Sep 11, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting spin job.
"We progress when we base the extension of rights on reason, not bias or judicial hyperbole" I agree. There are many verifiable reasons why polygamy is illegal.
I disagree and insist that they are all bigotry and ignorance.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#2393 Sep 11, 2013
It's 2 AM in Joisey. YUK!YUK!YUK! Mona isn't sleeping well tonight. Something is wrong on the internet.

Ah good times!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#2394 Sep 11, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting spin job.
"I agree we should grant equal rights except if I find verifiable reasons no to." Precious.

“"The 14th Amendment Works"”

Since: Jul 13

Livermore California

#2395 Sep 12, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right Old SniffButt! Ain't that a b!tch? I damn near step on 'em sometimes. And my 99 1/2 year old father says it gets even worse. He wanted to show me how low his hung but I passed. So he showed my girlfriend the old sea dog!
1,000 rights you say? List 'em. I don't believe you. I think you are lying.
Awright $3 Bill. Shoot me that list. And keep packed tight. Whatever you do don't step on 'em. I heard yours are tiny, so be careful!
P.S. The Livermore VFW post is for sissies.
Ahhhhhh......Franky,Franky,Fra nky,did you want me to list them all out one by one? I don't know,perhaps you should simply click on the link I especially provided for you and you only! Sorry if that Alzheimer's is kicking in again but really Franky,just click on the link as it is a matter of public record ya know. So very glad I could help you out and I don't believe Livermore has a V.F.W. Just an Eagles post!

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#2398 Sep 12, 2013
The AssTroll Stopper wrote:
<quoted text>
No they can't unless they do what you freaks do best, lie about being a Queer.
I thought it made you feel more secure if folks lie about being gay, and pretend to be heterosexual. Kind of like a child who puts a blanket over their head to hide from their parents.

Seems silly to the rest of us, but we do understand your hurt and fear, and the things they drive you to do, say, and obsess about.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#2400 Sep 12, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason for denying it is not justifiable. Polygamy is illegal because of bigotry against Mormons over century ago and because SCOTUS just doesn't like it.
WRONG
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#2401 Sep 12, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree and insist that they are all bigotry and ignorance.
Look at the data, dummy.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#2402 Sep 12, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
It's 2 AM in Joisey. YUK!YUK!YUK! Mona isn't sleeping well tonight. Something is wrong on the internet.
Ah good times!
You're pathetic
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#2403 Sep 12, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
"I agree we should grant equal rights except if I find verifiable reasons no to." Precious.
No, keep trying.

The government can deny equal protection.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#2404 Sep 12, 2013
The AssTroll Stopper wrote:
<quoted text>
No they can't unless they do what you freaks do best, lie about being a Queer.
That's YOUR gig, closet boy.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#2405 Sep 12, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as they aren't allowed to marry. Same as the bigots against gay marriage. They have no problem with gay sex, they just have a problem with allowing you to get married.
The government has a justifiable State interest in denying equal protection to polygamy.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#2406 Sep 12, 2013
-Bill Of Rights- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhhhh......Franky,Franky,Fra nky,did you want me to list them all out one by one? I don't know,perhaps you should simply click on the link I especially provided for you and you only! Sorry if that Alzheimer's is kicking in again but really Franky,just click on the link as it is a matter of public record ya know. So very glad I could help you out and I don't believe Livermore has a V.F.W. Just an Eagles post!
Yes. I want you to list them, did I stutter?

You say there are 1,138. I don't believe you. I thinking you are lying. List 'em. Simple concept really. Get to it, liar.

So you were lying about meeting me at the VFW post too? When there is no Livermore VFW post. See how you are. A big lying dummy.

And then you say Frankie is the bad guy.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#2407 Sep 12, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG
RIGHT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Choose not to be gay 7 min cpeter1313 315
News Cruz embraces supporters on fringe of GOP 15 min Ted Haggard s Gos... 4
News Mormon leader: Policy against gay marriage was ... 30 min tongangodz 579
News Justicea s gay marriage order halts licenses in... 52 min Rose_NoHo 300
News New research says sex education ignores gay and... 1 hr Thomas Morton 1,172
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 68,608
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... 3 hr WasteWater 9,048
More from around the web