Gay Teen Tweets About His Life In Rus...

Gay Teen Tweets About His Life In Russia Where, He Says, "Gays Are Not People"

There are 29 comments on the Queerty story from Feb 12, 2013, titled Gay Teen Tweets About His Life In Russia Where, He Says, "Gays Are Not People". In it, Queerty reports that:

VICE interviewed the character behind the 140 characters of the Twitter handle @ru_lgbt_teen , a gay teen living in Novosibirsk, Russia's third most populous city.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Queerty.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#2 Sep 25, 2013
Advents wrote:
Maybe the new laws will help straighten him out. If so, that is good.
Orientation doesn't change.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#3 Sep 25, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Orientation doesn't change.
Wrong. It can be changed and this is proven now.

Location hidden

#4 Sep 25, 2013
{Having experienced homophobia since he was 11}

No one knows about his oriention when he is 11.

Location hidden

#5 Sep 25, 2013
{He uses his Twitter account to expose homophobia, discuss school bullying and broadcast his desire/need to escape Russia. His avatar is a telling “SOS.”}

Now we see that he want to profit from this law, to get attention of foreign gays and their support to immigrate.

I bet, his school mates do not even know that he is a gay.
Well, if didn`t tell them, they don`t know and he certainly didn`t if he was not a moron. So no one bullies him as a gay, because no one knows it.
Schultz

Germany

#7 Sep 25, 2013
Gays are not people ANYWHERE!

They're filthy, disgusting creeps that are the lowest form of life on the planet.
SLIF

Hamilton, Canada

#9 Sep 25, 2013
All the straight Russians are,are boozing parents who drop their kids of at orphanages.

Location hidden

#11 Sep 25, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. It can be changed and this is proven now.
So prove it.

I'm sure we would all like to see this proof.

Location hidden

#12 Sep 25, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
{Having experienced homophobia since he was 11}
No one knows about his oriention when he is 11.
I certainly did. Earlier, in fact. I didn't learn the insults your type level at people like myself until later, though.

Location hidden

#13 Sep 25, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
{He uses his Twitter account to expose homophobia, discuss school bullying and broadcast his desire/need to escape Russia. His avatar is a telling “SOS.”}
Now we see that he want to profit from this law, to get attention of foreign gays and their support to immigrate.
I bet, his school mates do not even know that he is a gay.
Well, if didn`t tell them, they don`t know and he certainly didn`t if he was not a moron. So no one bullies him as a gay, because no one knows it.
All he needs to do is demonstrate a "credible threat", and people like you make that quite obvious.

Canada will take him at his 18th birthday ... if he's allowed to live that long, that is.

Location hidden

#14 Sep 26, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
All he needs to do is demonstrate a "credible threat", and people like you make that quite obvious.
Canada will take him at his 18th birthday ... if he's allowed to live that long, that is.
Canadian tax payers will pay for another crook.
Who knows, maybe he is not a gay at all.

Location hidden

#15 Sep 26, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
Canadian tax payers will pay for another crook.
Who knows, maybe he is not a gay at all.
Don't sweat your bigoted little noggin about it ... as if you even really care about anyone in Canada (or much of anywhere).

He won't live that long.

Location hidden

#16 Sep 26, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't sweat your bigoted little noggin about it ... as if you even really care about anyone in Canada (or much of anywhere).
He won't live that long.
If he will be telling to every stranger he meets that he is a gay, maybe he won`t. But that would mean he is a feeble minnded person.
Why should he say he is a gay?
A lot of teenagers are too shy to have girlfriends intheir teens. So you one don`t have a girlfriend it doesn`t mean he`s a gay.

That story looks like a fraud.
He clearly want to find rich sponsors from Canada, to help him immigrate there.

And as, I wrote in the previous post, he maybe not a gay at all.

That reminds me how some people in USSR said they were Jews just to immigrate, when it had become allowed for Jews to immigrate. The same story repeats with gays now, it seems. With the difference that now anybody can immigrate freely but some want to have support from gay community in Canada.

People of Canada should think, if they need gays and crooks from Russia.

Location hidden

#17 Sep 26, 2013
Well, to make my point clear, I say that I sudied in a big Russian school, where some 2000 of other kids stupied with me. I never heard that any one was a gay there. There shold be ones, of all those 2000, however I never heard of them and never suspected any one. So the point is that if one doesn`t come out as a gay, no one really can guess. Even if some one suspects somebody, he cab deny that.
I mean, this story look very unlikely to be the truth. If he is really a gay certainly no one knows about it and he is getting along well.

All that was designed for western morons, which know nothing about Russia and believe that rubbish. Certainly he will live to mooch money of Canadian taxpayers. This looks to be his goal.

Location hidden

#18 Sep 26, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
If he will be telling to every stranger he meets that he is a gay, maybe he won`t. But that would mean he is a feeble minnded person.
Why should he say he is a gay?
A lot of teenagers are too shy to have girlfriends intheir teens. So you one don`t have a girlfriend it doesn`t mean he`s a gay.
That story looks like a fraud.
He clearly want to find rich sponsors from Canada, to help him immigrate there.
And as, I wrote in the previous post, he maybe not a gay at all.
That reminds me how some people in USSR said they were Jews just to immigrate, when it had become allowed for Jews to immigrate. The same story repeats with gays now, it seems. With the difference that now anybody can immigrate freely but some want to have support from gay community in Canada.
People of Canada should think, if they need gays and crooks from Russia.
If anyone wants out, it's all to the good.

So, what's the immigration rate TO the Russian Fed these days ... and from where?

Location hidden

#19 Sep 26, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
Well, to make my point clear, I say that I sudied in a big Russian school, where some 2000 of other kids stupied with me. I never heard that any one was a gay there. There shold be ones, of all those 2000, however I never heard of them and never suspected any one. So the point is that if one doesn`t come out as a gay, no one really can guess. Even if some one suspects somebody, he cab deny that.
I mean, this story look very unlikely to be the truth. If he is really a gay certainly no one knows about it and he is getting along well.
All that was designed for western morons, which know nothing about Russia and believe that rubbish. Certainly he will live to mooch money of Canadian taxpayers. This looks to be his goal.
In that number there should have been, statistically, between 60 and 100 gay people (male and female).

Why should it need to be a secret? To satisfy hetero chauvinism and bigotry?

Location hidden

#20 Sep 26, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
If anyone wants out, it's all to the good.
So, what's the immigration rate TO the Russian Fed these days ... and from where?
Millions.... Russia is the second country in the world by the rate of immigration. Mostly from ex USSR and from Asian countries.

Location hidden

#21 Sep 26, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
In that number there should have been, statistically, between 60 and 100 gay people (male and female).
Why should it need to be a secret? To satisfy hetero chauvinism and bigotry?
That`s another question.
I think you got me.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#22 Sep 26, 2013
Well my dad says that if him and his buddies pushed on for just a few more weeks, they could've captured Moscow and WON the war !

Location hidden

#23 Sep 26, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
Well my dad says that if him and his buddies pushed on for just a few more weeks, they could've captured Moscow and WON the war !
Napoleon had catured Moscow and lost the war.
It`s more interesting to know what does your father tells about you being a gay?
I mean, German nazis put gays in death camps.
FYI 80 % of German divisions were destroyed by Russian army.
I mean, German gays should be grateful to Russia for that.
I mean, if it was not for Russia, you`d died in death camp.
Put it in your pipe and smoke it.

Location hidden

#24 Sep 27, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
Millions.... Russia is the second country in the world by the rate of immigration. Mostly from ex USSR and from Asian countries.
Links to the source for that data?

Why do I keep reading about Russian officials bemoaning the declining population?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 12-year-old girl comes out to her Mormon congre... 4 min Tre H 530
News The Latest: Duckworth says transgender ban disc... 7 min Retribution 43
News Trump bans transgender people from military 8 min pgh 63
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 12 min Big Nick 52,240
News Trump's transgender troops ban divides veterans... 14 min Trump is a joke 24
News Study: 12,000 acts of condomless gay sex, 0 HIV... 16 min Big Nick 52
News Connecticut LGBT Advocate Says Military's Trans... 17 min Gremlin 4
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 43 min Rose_NoHo 7,055
More from around the web