Police say there is no evidence attack against gay teen was a 'hate crime'

Apr 21, 2010 Full story: Lexington Herald-Leader

The mother of a gay Jackson County teenager says an attack on her daughter by classmates was a hate crime, but a detective said he would not classify the incident that way.

Read more
proud gay

United States

#1 Sep 13, 2011
it was a hate crime considering it was on video and they were screaming at her she was an abomination for being gay and told her to repent for being gay or she would go to hell.. how is that not a hate crime?? just because these lil girls have families who want to dish out money to make this go away doesnt mean it isnt wrong or that it didnt happen. they want to tell cheyenne she will go to hell for being gay well guess what they will also burn in hell along side of her for judging her and their cruelness...discrimation hasnt changed and i am a proud gay and wouldnt change it for nobody..when gay marriage becomes legalized in Kentucky i will send all them girls an invitation to my wedding and sit back and laugh while they judge and pray for me.. the only ones who need prayed for are the girls who did this.. see you in hell girls!!!!!!
da bit_ch will pay

Manchester, KY

#2 Dec 28, 2012
ashley sams is a stuck up bi*tch that no one give a flying *shit*(* about she likes to judge when she isnt worth the poop she lets out but she will get her revenge its only a matter of time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesse... 6 min Rick in Kansas 78
News Child of Lesbian Moms Says Same-Sex Marriage Is... 8 min flbadcatowner 524
News Indiana religious objections law slammed on soc... 8 min barefoot2626 36
News Pastor stands against same-sex marriage 16 min proudly fictional 304
Trying to Understand and Accept Homosexuality 17 min Rick in Kansas 77
News Pediatrician Won't Treat Baby With Lesbian Moms 17 min Pietro Armando 733
News Chattanooga voters repeal civil rights for LGBT... (Aug '14) 20 min WasteWater 260
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 21 min Pietro Armando 58,786
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 26 min Wondering 1,600
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 28 min WasteWater 17,722
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 2 hr Chris Toal 30,848
News Former CFO who delivered viral Chick-fil-A rant... 4 hr Robin Hood 1
More from around the web