Police say there is no evidence attac...

Police say there is no evidence attack against gay teen was a 'hate crime'

There are 2 comments on the Lexington Herald-Leader story from Apr 21, 2010, titled Police say there is no evidence attack against gay teen was a 'hate crime'. In it, Lexington Herald-Leader reports that:

The mother of a gay Jackson County teenager says an attack on her daughter by classmates was a hate crime, but a detective said he would not classify the incident that way.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lexington Herald-Leader.

proud gay

United States

#1 Sep 13, 2011
it was a hate crime considering it was on video and they were screaming at her she was an abomination for being gay and told her to repent for being gay or she would go to hell.. how is that not a hate crime?? just because these lil girls have families who want to dish out money to make this go away doesnt mean it isnt wrong or that it didnt happen. they want to tell cheyenne she will go to hell for being gay well guess what they will also burn in hell along side of her for judging her and their cruelness...discrimation hasnt changed and i am a proud gay and wouldnt change it for nobody..when gay marriage becomes legalized in Kentucky i will send all them girls an invitation to my wedding and sit back and laugh while they judge and pray for me.. the only ones who need prayed for are the girls who did this.. see you in hell girls!!!!!!
da bit_ch will pay

London, KY

#2 Dec 28, 2012
ashley sams is a stuck up bi*tch that no one give a flying *shit*(* about she likes to judge when she isnt worth the poop she lets out but she will get her revenge its only a matter of time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lesbian and bisexual girls more likely than oth... 50 min What the 2
News Americans oppose bathroom laws limiting transge... 51 min YouDidntBuildThat 14
NE Jade, would you be my prom date? 1 hr Normal Decent Hetero 3
News 'Reading a book can't turn you gay,' say author... 1 hr FireStorm 100
Best Gay Dating Apps 1 hr Chuck E 5
News Why does the Texas criminal code still ban "hom... 1 hr FireStorm 5
News Sweden to offer compensation for transgender st... 1 hr FireStorm 2
News Anxiety in America up since Donald Trump became... 1 hr FireStorm 81
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 46,329
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 3 hr Wondering 5,416
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 4 hr Strel 25,265
More from around the web