Phelps tested free speech with anti-gay protests

There are 12 comments on the Sunherald.com story from Mar 20, 2014, titled Phelps tested free speech with anti-gay protests. In it, Sunherald.com reports that:

By the time you saw one of his outrageous and hate-filled signs - "You're Going to Hell" was among the more benign - you were already doomed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sunherald.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lan

Hanoi, Vietnam

#21 Mar 22, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Notice that homosexual deviants will never explain why they take feces in their mouths and swallow the pathogens. This is why they live shorter lives, even the lesbians. Common sense tells them they are weird and distorted representations of human beings. History tells them they should kill themselves. They've done a pretty good job, killing many millions of people worldwide, but they haven't finished the job!
They need to be purged from all influence in the United States, blacklisted in all media and put in mental hospitals, where they belong.

http://adf.ly/6509114/ge
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#22 Mar 22, 2014
SimplyLoveYou wrote:
<quoted text> So you are confessing to the world that you have never enjoyed oral relations with your wife or she with you? I bet you let your dog lick you in the face. Know where it's mouth has been? Hmm?
The proof is in the results... Gays live lives twenty years shorter than everyone else and have killed off several millions of people worldwide with their diseases. They're idiots.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#23 Mar 22, 2014
lamer wrote:
<quoted text>
notice how you make the wildest and most retarded claims and never, ever have anything in the slightest to back your crazy up. I bet it makes you a really hateful person growing old and senile the way you are. I feel for your family.
They bailed on her nonsense years ago. She's filling the void by expressing misdirected anger on the gay threads.
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Furlong, PA

#24 Mar 22, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Notice that homosexual deviants will never explain why they take feces in their mouths and swallow the pathogens. This is why they live shorter lives, even the lesbians. Common sense tells them they are weird and distorted representations of human beings. History tells them they should kill themselves. They've done a pretty good job, killing many millions of people worldwide, but they haven't finished the job!
They need to be purged from all influence in the United States, blacklisted in all media and put in mental hospitals, where they belong.
Put the crack pipe down and get help!!
Fundies R Mentally Eel

Philadelphia, PA

#25 Mar 22, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
The proof is in the results....
Go similarly bray about and condemn those who smoke cigarettes and get cancer, or those who smoke and overeat and get heart disease.

Then we'll know you don't just merely have a sexual problem.(Although that will still be a problem of yours even so.)
XxX

San Jose, CA

#26 Mar 22, 2014
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>They bailed on her nonsense years ago. She's filling the void by expressing misdirected anger on the gay threads.
meaning yor family bailed on yor nonsense raised a daughter got a fruked up wanna beee gay man..........must be so proud. boo hoo tee heee
XxX

San Jose, CA

#27 Mar 22, 2014
grand children in foster home, what a privilege some body else raising yor children so you can choose a perverted life style
yor priority's are are mix matched you SPOS
NE Jade

San Jose, CA

#28 Mar 22, 2014
Sterkfontein Swartkrans wrote:
<quoted text>
Put the crack pipe down and get help!!
but But BUTT I LOVE CRACK only reason i'm alive today have not had sex in twenty years crack rock is gawd to me.the glass dick is my temple. btw i love sucking the glass dick.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#29 Mar 22, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
The proof is in the results... Gays live lives twenty years shorter than everyone else and have killed off several millions of people worldwide with their diseases. They're idiots.
And you're afraid of what? You know damn well you don't give a ratz azz about people dying from disease, so don't try to pretend you do.
Schmitt

Columbus, OH

#30 Mar 23, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Internationally, homosexuality has killed more people with their own special diseases, than died in all the concentration camps of Europe. The suffering deaths of those infected with homosexual diseases look very similar to the suffering deaths of those starved in Europe.

Fred Phelps never did anything like that. He just told you how to stay healthy.
I bet you want to be gay.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#31 Mar 23, 2014
what they miss is the line. Between free expression of opinions and incendairy hate speech. with rights [free speech] come responsibiblites [the affect on others]

and protesting at the funerals of AIDS victims is just lame ....like people there don't know what's what

don't people pray when they're ill and then when they die they're prayers haven't been answered so God must hate them ...they should have protesters at their funerals
Funides R Mentally illin

Philadelphia, PA

#32 Mar 23, 2014
Velvet MJK wrote:
what they miss is the line. Between free expression of opinions and incendairy hate speech
The extreme, sexually panicked homophobes don't miss a thing. They intend to devalue, defame and destroy glbt people.

Right back at 'em, I say.

(See, I'm not incendairy [sic] intolerant myself.]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 3 min Belle Sexton 3,193
News Woman Files Federal Suit Against All Gays 4 min Rosa_Winkel 45
News How Iran Solved Its Gay Marriage Problem 10 min Wall 28
News Gay marriage foe's argument seems to leave Supr... 36 min Fa-Foxy 175
News Ben Carson joins 2016 race 37 min Wall 35
News Watch these LGBT activists win a rare victory a... 38 min Fa-Foxy 4
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 51 min Belle Sexton 59,651
Are the mods fair and balanced? 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 851
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 hr Terra Firma 20,750
More from around the web