Phelps tested free speech with anti-gay protests

Mar 20, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Sunherald.com

By the time you saw one of his outrageous and hate-filled signs - "You're Going to Hell" was among the more benign - you were already doomed.

Comments
1 - 20 of 32 Comments Last updated Mar 23, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 20, 2014
 

Judged:

5

2

2

Internationally, homosexuality has killed more people with their own special diseases, than died in all the concentration camps of Europe. The suffering deaths of those infected with homosexual diseases look very similar to the suffering deaths of those starved in Europe.

Fred Phelps never did anything like that. He just told you how to stay healthy.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 20, 2014
 

Judged:

4

2

2

Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Internationally, homosexuality has killed more people with their own special diseases, than died in all the concentration camps of Europe. The suffering deaths of those infected with homosexual diseases look very similar to the suffering deaths of those starved in Europe.
Fred Phelps never did anything like that. He just told you how to stay healthy.
We're still here

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 20, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

*Idiot Alert*
Another village idiot has escaped from Elizabethtown, KY. Do not approach! Run like hell, as always!!
*Idiot Alert*
De Opresso Liber

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 20, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Internationally, homosexuality has killed more people with their own special diseases, than died in all the concentration camps of Europe. The suffering deaths of those infected with homosexual diseases look very similar to the suffering deaths of those starved in Europe.
Fred Phelps never did anything like that. He just told you how to stay healthy.
Fred Phelps was a DOUCHEBAG, and all his Mental Moron Midgets Minions are SCUMBAGS. So There!
What needs to be done here is "Every Veteran who can Walk, Crawl, Drive, Fly, Hitchhike, Ride your Scooter, needs to go to his assholes funeral and protest, then go and PISS ON HIS GRAVE".......... That is about he level of respect this anaerobic piece of bacteria had for the funerals and lives of Our Brothers And Sisters In Arms. and he good thing about it is he will be dead for a long, long time. Hell that's a lo of piss if it becomes an annual event\.
Their is no loss here, the asshole was a piece or stinking crap1
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 20, 2014
 

Judged:

5

3

1

De Opresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
Fred Phelps was a DOUCHEBAG, and all his Mental Moron Midgets Minions are SCUMBAGS. So There!
What needs to be done here is "Every Veteran who can Walk, Crawl, Drive, Fly, Hitchhike, Ride your Scooter, needs to go to his assholes funeral and protest, then go and PISS ON HIS GRAVE".......... That is about he level of respect this anaerobic piece of bacteria had for the funerals and lives of Our Brothers And Sisters In Arms. and he good thing about it is he will be dead for a long, long time. Hell that's a lo of piss if it becomes an annual event\.
Their is no loss here, the asshole was a piece or stinking crap1
Theater is theater; homosexuals have used theater and Phelps doing it is not different. As abrasive as the man could be, his points of a nation becoming so depraved it allows a deviant 1%(actually much less, as very few are the activists) of the population to literally redefine morality and ethics, effectively destroying thousands of years of Western civilized progress and health, that nation deserves exactly what it has brought upon itself... generations of murderous, irresponsible, self-destructive youth, a government so twisted it feeds upon its own people and creates tyranny, drug addiction and mediocrity, 57 Million babies treated like garbage and torn apart with inhuman precision, an unrecoverable idiot's economy, a pervert's disease so rampant it has killed in horrifying deaths tens of thousands of people, many innocent and intentionally infected by the depraved homosexual predators allowed by a suddenly weak and cowardly people to rewrite everything mankind has learned for self-preservation. There is so much more, that Phelps has and will continue to shove in your faces. A depraved generation, divorced from the wisdoms of their forefathers, deserves to be overcome and dominated by what is worse than them. A people, their leaders and their soldiers capable of abusing core human values and defending that abuse deserve utterly damning rejection and condemnation.
Fundies R Mentally ill

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 20, 2014
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
that Phelps has and will continue to shove in your faces
Phelps did almost as much to further lgbt rights as, say, Ellen or Martina Naratilova did.

You won't fulfill Phelps's helpful function because you will pass away in obscurity. And soon.
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 20, 2014
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Fundies R Mentally ill wrote:
<quoted text>
Phelps did almost as much to further lgbt rights as, say, Ellen or Martina Naratilova did.
You won't fulfill Phelps's helpful function because you will pass away in obscurity. And soon.
Anyone with any character knows Ellen is a disease. The number of times Hollyweird people have had to cover up the behavior of these queers is astonishing. Sometime they even admit covering the behavior of these perverts in their trailers and dressing rooms in commentary tracks recorded for posterity. It shows the effects of homosexual depravity. Not only are their diseases killing millions worldwide, they affect the consciences of people, so they cover up the illegal behaviors common to homosexuals.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 21, 2014
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
Theater is theater; homosexuals have used theater and Phelps doing it is not different. As abrasive as the man could be, his points of a nation becoming so depraved it allows a deviant 1%(actually much less, as very few are the activists) of the population to literally redefine morality and ethics, effectively destroying thousands of years of Western civilized progress and health, that nation deserves exactly what it has brought upon itself... generations of murderous, irresponsible, self-destructive youth, a government so twisted it feeds upon its own people and creates tyranny, drug addiction and mediocrity, 57 Million babies treated like garbage and torn apart with inhuman precision, an unrecoverable idiot's economy, a pervert's disease so rampant it has killed in horrifying deaths tens of thousands of people, many innocent and intentionally infected by the depraved homosexual predators allowed by a suddenly weak and cowardly people to rewrite everything mankind has learned for self-preservation. There is so much more, that Phelps has and will continue to shove in your faces. A depraved generation, divorced from the wisdoms of their forefathers, deserves to be overcome and dominated by what is worse than them. A people, their leaders and their soldiers capable of abusing core human values and defending that abuse deserve utterly damning rejection and condemnation.
Sugar; you hold on tight!
.
Gays are in the Army now
.
Just in time to protect you from your demons!
Sgt Common Sense

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 21, 2014
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
Theater is theater; homosexuals have used theater and Phelps doing it is not different. As abrasive as the man could be, his points of a nation becoming so depraved it allows a deviant 1%(actually much less, as very few are the activists) of the population to literally redefine morality and ethics, effectively destroying thousands of years of Western civilized progress and health, that nation deserves exactly what it has brought upon itself... generations of murderous, irresponsible, self-destructive youth, a government so twisted it feeds upon its own people and creates tyranny, drug addiction and mediocrity, 57 Million babies treated like garbage and torn apart with inhuman precision, an unrecoverable idiot's economy, a pervert's disease so rampant it has killed in horrifying deaths tens of thousands of people, many innocent and intentionally infected by the depraved homosexual predators allowed by a suddenly weak and cowardly people to rewrite everything mankind has learned for self-preservation. There is so much more, that Phelps has and will continue to shove in your faces. A depraved generation, divorced from the wisdoms of their forefathers, deserves to be overcome and dominated by what is worse than them. A people, their leaders and their soldiers capable of abusing core human values and defending that abuse deserve utterly damning rejection and condemnation.
You should write for "The Onion" or "Landover Baptist Church".
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 21, 2014
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Internationally, homosexuality has killed more people with their own special diseases, than died in all the concentration camps of Europe. The suffering deaths of those infected with homosexual diseases look very similar to the suffering deaths of those starved in Europe.
Fred Phelps never did anything like that. He just told you how to stay healthy.
A roll of toilet paper would beat you and Freddy in an IQ test.
Fundies R Mentally Eel

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 21, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone with any character knows
You're a crusty, dying bigot.

Whatever your sexual problems, all I said here was that Ellen has done a lot to further lgbt rights. That's not disputable.

Your sick attitudes about human sexuality are a different point, you crazy old trash.
barrry homosotero

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 21, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
We're still here
And still Queer

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 21, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

barrry homosotero wrote:
<quoted text>And still Queer
And you are so enthralled!!!
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 21, 2014
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Notice that homosexual deviants will never explain why they take feces in their mouths and swallow the pathogens. This is why they live shorter lives, even the lesbians. Common sense tells them they are weird and distorted representations of human beings. History tells them they should kill themselves. They've done a pretty good job, killing many millions of people worldwide, but they haven't finished the job!

They need to be purged from all influence in the United States, blacklisted in all media and put in mental hospitals, where they belong.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 21, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

The stench of rotted fish from KY is ridiculous.
Fundies R Mentally Eel

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 21, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Notice that
This is not your fetish dating site.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 22, 2014
 
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Notice that homosexual deviants will never explain why they take feces in their mouths and swallow the pathogens. This is why they live shorter lives, even the lesbians. Common sense tells them they are weird and distorted representations of human beings. History tells them they should kill themselves. They've done a pretty good job, killing many millions of people worldwide, but they haven't finished the job!
They need to be purged from all influence in the United States, blacklisted in all media and put in mental hospitals, where they belong.
So you are confessing to the world that you have never enjoyed oral relations with your wife or she with you? I bet you let your dog lick you in the face. Know where it's mouth has been? Hmm?
lylu

Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 22, 2014
 
lamer

Piqua, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 22, 2014
 
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Notice that homosexual deviants will never explain why they take feces in their mouths and swallow the pathogens. This is why they live shorter lives, even the lesbians. Common sense tells them they are weird and distorted representations of human beings. History tells them they should kill themselves. They've done a pretty good job, killing many millions of people worldwide, but they haven't finished the job!
They need to be purged from all influence in the United States, blacklisted in all media and put in mental hospitals, where they belong.
notice how you make the wildest and most retarded claims and never, ever have anything in the slightest to back your crazy up. I bet it makes you a really hateful person growing old and senile the way you are. I feel for your family.
lan

Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 22, 2014
 
SimplyLoveYou wrote:
<quoted text> So you are confessing to the world that you have never enjoyed oral relations with your wife or she with you? I bet you let your dog lick you in the face. Know where it's mouth has been? Hmm?
im like :) and here: http://adf.ly/6509114/ge

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Gay/Lesbian Forum right now

Search the Gay/Lesbian Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CO Baker Found Guilty for Denying Gay Couple We... (Dec '13) 3 min Subliminal 16,204
Losing Streak Lengthens for Foes of Gay Marriage 7 min Frankie Rizzo 2,740
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 14 min The_Box 2,626
The Coming Christian Revolt 16 min Liam R 268
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 22 min Bruno 52,928
Agenda: How the far left uses homosexuality to ... 26 min passing by 28
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 29 min Belle Sexton 339
Texas: Gay-marriage ban best for children 1 hr Fa-Foxy 77
Biggest Gay Lies 1 hr Good Reverend 1,228
•••
•••