Gay Groups Seek More Questions About Sexual Orientation Health in Next Census

There are 20 comments on the International Business Times story from Sep 11, 2012, titled Gay Groups Seek More Questions About Sexual Orientation Health in Next Census. In it, International Business Times reports that:

If there is one good thing that the controversial comparison of the health of gay people and smokers by the head of the Australian Christian Lobby group has achieved, it is to seek more information on the health of homosexuals.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at International Business Times.

Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#326 Sep 25, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
*shakes head*
I don't understand how such stupid people like you can exist.
Stupid little fundie...
If he REALLY didn't know, 5 seconds on Google would tell him. Oh well, the games people play...

IMHO that's a worse 'F word' than the other one.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#328 Sep 25, 2012
-yernogood-_ wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell is a fundie?
I pity you, fundie.

“Fair & Balanced”

Since: Jul 12

wherever there's a mine

#329 Sep 25, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
If god didn't want gays to exist, he wouldn't of created them.
Oh and how many other diseases are there? Oh look, the straight people have more of those than gay people! Maybe we should just say that being straight means being infected with every single disease out there besides AIDS.
Have fun with your disease riddled life!
Are you like 5 or retarded? I see stupidity is prevalent in ghays.
What disease are limited to hetros?

And you should thank your "straight" parents for having you & allowing you the choice to be ghay. And the "straight" parents whose child ghays adopt. Ghays are more bigoted than fundies.

And why should Ghays be allowed to marry when marriage is a religious ideology between a man & a woman. how do you not find it disrespectful to demand that people go against there beliefs/religion to allow you to marry, and in the house of god?

And God doesn't exist.

Montreal

#331 Sep 25, 2012
chefboy812 wrote:
Are you like 5 or retarded? I see stupidity is prevalent in ghays.
What disease are limited to hetros?
You must have me mistaken with yourself. I have never claimed any disease was limited to heterosexual people. If you are claiming that HIV/AIDS is limited to homosexual people, then you are way off in crazy land.

Can't you spell "gay" properly?
chefboy812 wrote:
And you should thank your "straight" parents for having you & allowing you the choice to be ghay. And the "straight" parents whose child ghays adopt.
Here you jump the ship of sanity again. I never chose to be gay, I would never have chosen to be bullied and discriminated against, if I had the choice, I would have chosen to be straight. When did you choose to be straight? What age were you? How did you turn on the attraction to the opposite sex and turn off the attraction to the same sex? By your "logic," everyone is attracted to the same sex, they just simply turned it off with the flick of a mental switch. I think everyone is ashamed that your parents "let you" become a screaming and ranting hateful fundie fool.

On top of that, you seem to think that gay people hate straight people. This is a ridiculous assumption. It's so obviously ridiculous that I don't even need to point out why.

Again with the misspelling of "gay."
chefboy812 wrote:
Ghays are more bigoted than fundies.
Sure, you keep telling yourself that. Another ridiculous statement that proves you have quite a few screws loose.

Are you illiterate?
chefboy812 wrote:
And why should Ghays be allowed to marry when marriage is a religious ideology between a man & a woman. how do you not find it disrespectful to demand that people go against there beliefs/religion to allow you to marry, and in the house of god?
And God doesn't exist.
First of all, when did I ever say I believed God existed? Never.
I'm atheist, but I respect other people's right to believe hat they want to believe. It's only when people force their religion on others that I hit back.

Marriage is not a "religious ideology between a man & a woman." It is a civil matter. It USED to be a religious thing, but once the government started giving benefits and handing out marriage licenses, it became a civil thing an no longer religious. Besides, two atheists can marry.
Your "point" is invalid.

Gay people aren't forcing anyone to go against their beliefs and neither is the government ever going to. Ministers are not obligated to hold gay marriage ceremonies, it's their choice whether they want to hold them in their own church. If you don't want to marry two men or two women, then you don't have to. People will just find a church that does marry them.

You have a VERY poor understanding of life, science, the law, the constitution, and freedom as well as freedom from religion.

Montreal

#332 Sep 25, 2012
Oh, I forgot to add spelling and grammar. You have no sense of either. Go back to school "chef boy," or else all you'll be serving is hamburgers at McDonald's.
NoQ

Bronx, NY

#333 Sep 25, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>So you're saying disease is like mosquitos and that they are attracted to straight people more than gay people?
Unless you're a stupid Queer, you know exactly what I mean. LMFAO

Montreal

#334 Sep 25, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you're a stupid Queer, you know exactly what I mean. LMFAO
Then that's exactly what you mean, because the way you responded and what you said can not be taken another way. Unless you're too stupid to even understand what you said.
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#335 Sep 26, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Then that's exactly what you mean, because the way you responded and what you said can not be taken another way. Unless you're too stupid to even understand what you said.
I think he is stupid, Lacez. Or just doesn't have a life.

At least Mojo's gone now. My last comment must have scared him off. Now that makes this thread a lot more peaceful.

Montreal

#336 Sep 26, 2012
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he is stupid, Lacez. Or just doesn't have a life.
At least Mojo's gone now. My last comment must have scared him off. Now that makes this thread a lot more peaceful.
He'll be back. Sometimes it seems that NoIQ is gone, but he always comes back. It's fun to laugh at what he says though.

Montreal

#341 Sep 26, 2012
-yernogood-_ wrote:
These people and their invented words to make them feel better about their life choices. Then they figure everyone should know what they mean. They tell me to "google it" whatever the hell THAT means. These people are talking a foreign language. They don't even talk sense anymore. That GRID is killing them all.
Looks like mister fundie ate his cuckoo puffs this morning.
Nazi Wolf

Australia

#343 Oct 4, 2012
Jack Action wrote:
If God wanted us to be gay, we would all be born with AIDS.
I am not a 'Bible basher', however the bible has been very instrumental throughout history in helping guide peoples values, morals and lives. Before the law it was the law.

I was once ready to let Gays slide, until they wanted having kids and too much power.

I am a Catholic and the scriptures say that homosexuality is a sin. These LBGT or whatever they choose to call themselves are therefore living in sin.

Thesedays their is an unwritten law of acceptance, compassion and even disgusting wanna know what you scum of the earth sinners are doing kinda crap.

Being Gay or Lesbo is a curse and you know what happens to devils. They get sent straight back to hell. WHENEVER I hear gay talk I openly and publicly put it down, where it belongs- with the devils.
Nazi Wolf

Australia

#344 Oct 4, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
If god didn't want gays to exist, he wouldn't of created them.
Oh and how many other diseases are there? Oh look, the straight people have more of those than gay people! Maybe we should just say that being straight means being infected with every single disease out there besides AIDS.
Have fun with your disease riddled life!
Yeah like hermaphrodites, siamese twins etc. God/nature creates these too.

There called freaks by majority society.

Every Gay person I have met 'looks sick'. No really, I mean physically sick. Most are pale and withdrawn. Almost every one of these has social anxietal problems or even complexes. Is this the devil inside them Lacez or just a wanton revolt of their natural biological make up saying no, no, no!
Nazi Wolf

Australia

#345 Oct 4, 2012
I heard of a really good health pill my Nazi comrades had the guts to take after the great downfall in 1945...

'Cianide capsule', probably hard to get a hold of these days though.
Blunt turd

Brisbane, Australia

#346 Oct 4, 2012
Nazi Wolf wrote:
I heard of a really good health pill my Nazi comrades had the guts to take after the great downfall in 1945...
'Cianide capsule', probably hard to get a hold of these days though.
I can score you one if you want.....you'll only need one.

Montreal

#348 Oct 4, 2012
Nazi Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a 'Bible basher', however the bible has been very instrumental throughout history in helping guide peoples values, morals and lives. Before the law it was the law.
I was once ready to let Gays slide, until they wanted having kids and too much power.
I am a Catholic and the scriptures say that homosexuality is a sin. These LBGT or whatever they choose to call themselves are therefore living in sin.
Thesedays their is an unwritten law of acceptance, compassion and even disgusting wanna know what you scum of the earth sinners are doing kinda crap.
Being Gay or Lesbo is a curse and you know what happens to devils. They get sent straight back to hell. WHENEVER I hear gay talk I openly and publicly put it down, where it belongs- with the devils.
If you ever walked up to me, you'd be the one put down...on the floor and unconscious.

Montreal

#349 Oct 4, 2012
Nazi Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Every Gay person I have met 'looks sick'. No really, I mean physically sick. Most are pale and withdrawn. Almost every one of these has social anxietal problems or even complexes. Is this the devil inside them Lacez or just a wanton revolt of their natural biological make up saying no, no, no!
Really? So you have this "gay-dar" everyone's been searching for all their lives? You can tell when someone is gay without them telling you or making it known to the public?
Whenever I see religious nuts like yourself, I see everyone avoid them because they're usually very loud, hysterical, and smelly from not cleaning for weeks.

Montreal

#350 Oct 4, 2012
Blunt turd wrote:
<quoted text>I can score you one if you want.....you'll only need one.
Did you know that fruit pits contain cyanide?
He could simply gather enough of it to create his own concoction.

I recommend he swallows it afterwards.
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#351 Oct 6, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
He'll be back. Sometimes it seems that NoIQ is gone, but he always comes back. It's fun to laugh at what he says though.
He is so childish, that one.

I may have indulged in a bit of name-calling like that @ school. Not proud of it now, but I didn't know what those expressions like "poof" meant when I was a kid.

Some people never grow up. LOL
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#352 Oct 6, 2012
Nazi Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
That's nice. So tell those filthy priests to leave the little boys alone.
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#353 Oct 6, 2012
Nazi Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
They seem healthy enough 2 me. Must be all that time in the gym.

BTW your Nazi heroes weren't as straight as U might like to think. Sure there were homosexuals in the concentration camps, I took my screen name from this. But there is a lot more to the story.

Some of the Nazis did like to lift their brown shirts:
http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/fischer/0...
http://www.popmatters.com/pm/column/72054-oxy...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ben Carson joins 2016 race 4 min Belle Sexton 32
News Gay marriage foe's argument seems to leave Supr... 7 min Fa-Foxy 124
News The right therapy for LGBT youth 13 min HumanSpirit 3
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 14 min Wall 3,125
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 20 min Frankie Rizzo 59,611
News Mama Dragons lead the fight for their gay Mormo... 24 min Wall 20
News Judge proposes Oregon bakery pay $135,000 to le... 45 min Frankie Rizzo 536
Are the mods fair and balanced? 51 min DebraE 840
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 hr Rick in Kansas 20,686
News 8 Shocking Statements Opponents Of Marriage Equ... 7 hr Lawrence Wolf 90
More from around the web