Tony Perkins And The Delusional Claim...

Tony Perkins And The Delusional Claims Of Anti-Christian Crusades

There are 3 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Jun 25, 2013, titled Tony Perkins And The Delusional Claims Of Anti-Christian Crusades. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

Tony Perkins is on a tear right now. He believes that there is some kind of anti-Christian campaign in the US despite evidence to the contrary.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

“God made in the image of man”

Since: May 07

Sausalito, CA

#1 Jun 25, 2013
What if there were any anti-christian crusades in America??

Has free speech now become illegal? Have christians never waged crusades against all kinds of things with which THEY disagreed? Have the perceived 'crusades against christians' been military in nature, just as the christian crusades were military campaigns in which thousands of non-christians lost their lives? Or could it be that gays are now assaulting christians in imitation of the regular assaults on gays??

I guess we'LL have to wait a while longer to find out!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#2 Jun 26, 2013
An "anti-christian crusade"?

What's that?

I want to go to one and see what it's like.

“God made in the image of man”

Since: May 07

Sausalito, CA

#3 Jun 26, 2013
snyper wrote:
An "anti-christian crusade"?
What's that?
I want to go to one and see what it's like.
I've been waging my own crusade for years against religious ignorance in general, and christian bigotry in particular. You're welcome to join my crusade!

If anyone wants to educate themselves and take note of valid scientific discoveries (such as that evolution is fact and modern humans originated many thousands of years ago in Africa, not in the Middle East), and still choose to believe in the existence of a god, that is their right and I respect them no less for that. My crusade is not against such people and I will not bother them. Some of my best friends are in that camp.

But if they choose to use their religiosity to attack me and attempt to deprive me of civil rights on the grounds that my presence violates some religious command in their revered ancient writings -- then we have a problem. Then they most assuredly become the target of my crusade!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 6 min Hudson 60,867
News Kansas teacher moves after receiving threats fo... 53 min NE Jade 38
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 28,002
News School textbook with gay maths problem go viral 6 hr Wondering 10
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 10 hr dollarsbill 19,229
News Lesbian mum told baby won't be legally register... 15 hr Murphy 1
News Federal Labor vows to crack down on gay convers... 20 hr Tre H 2
News 'Roseanne' Star Recalls Fight to Air Controvers... Apr 20 Frankie Rizzo 103