relationship with older gay guy

relationship with older gay guy

Posted in the Gay/Lesbian Forum

latinokiddo

Montgomery, AL

#1 Jul 12, 2012
maybe this forum will give me more comments

ok to start off i am 19 and he is 30. we are both gay males and we love each other very much. we have been together for 2 two years now and we are very sexual and lovey dovey. but when we go out in public people look at us like we nasty and disgustiing. my question is: is it ok for us to be in a long term relationship were we kiss hug fuck blow each other and wank each other.

also he and i are an interracial gay couple and people ask all kinds of questions because he is an older black guy and i am a young latin kid. they often wonder is he bigger or am i. I had a friend come over once while i was still naked and he was clothed and they thought it was wierd that i was parading around naked in front of him and i explained we had just finish making love and several people disapprove but i love him and we can do anything with each other as far as sexual.

is anything wrong with us being together
latinokiddo

Montgomery, AL

#2 Jul 12, 2012
no comments in this forum either
Puhleeze

Santa Cruz, CA

#3 Jul 12, 2012
Kid, if you need to ask you don't get what freedom is all about.

btw: why need to be so explicit? never heard of the dignity of privacy?
latinokiddo

Montgomery, AL

#4 Jul 12, 2012
didnt mean to crude this my post from other forum nobody posted in.
Puhleeze

Santa Cruz, CA

#5 Jul 12, 2012
latinokiddo wrote:
didnt mean to crude this my post from other forum nobody posted in.
That might be why, kiddo.
latinokiddo

Montgomery, AL

#6 Jul 12, 2012
well sorry but i have no shame on what i do with him but i was just wondering why folks think its wrong for us to be together.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr River Tam 45,132
News LGBT issues present Trump with loyalty test 1 hr Dr Reker s Bellhop 1
News Scientists reveal lesbians are MUCH more likely... 1 hr Dr Reker s Bellhop 4
News Gay-basher gets 2 months in jail for on-camera ... 1 hr Dr Reker s Bellhop 1
News Trans woman in Halifax questions if prejudice i... 1 hr Dr Reker s Bellhop 3
News Is your child a "prehomosexual"? Forecasting ad... (Sep '10) 3 hr Humanspirit 767
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 5 hr guest 1,081
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 12 hr Carter county res... 24,770
More from around the web