Have You Noticed That Radical Muslims and Gays Are Both Controlled By Their Sex Drives?

There are 20 comments on the Free Republic story from Jul 21, 2013, titled Have You Noticed That Radical Muslims and Gays Are Both Controlled By Their Sex Drives?. In it, Free Republic reports that:

The human sex drive is the third most powerful force that exists in human beings, after thirst and hunger.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

Since: Jun 11

AOL

#144 Aug 1, 2013
Broseph wrote:
<quoted text>
Scientists have struggled to find a reason why homosexuality exists, because they don't know why it exists. You just came up to your own conclusion, and it's pure BS, for it's simply your opinion. Also, "will"? You got a crystal ball over there, pal?
Additionally, the genetic excuse for discrimination is irrational as we don't restrict fundamental civil rights based on genetics. "Deformed" people are still protected under the equal treatment requirements of the constitution.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#145 Aug 1, 2013
Not Yet Equal wrote:
While many examples of same sex marriages can be found at various times and places, it has never been a majority institution because the majority of the population has never been gay. There is no logical reason to believe same sex marriage will ever become popular among heterosexuals, and will remain something practices by only a minority of the population.
The same old irrational excuses for denial of legal equality continue to be offered, because that is all they have.
There are not many examples.

There are the Greeks who took boys to war, who when they grew up reverted to heterosexuality. Is that the role model you are talking about.

There is Nero who twice claimed to be ss married. Never a legal institution. He was mocked by his peers and considered cruel and insane. Is that the role model you are talking about?

Then there are the American Indian accounts, which I have read. Apart from two exceptions that you would probably quote, the vast majority were horribly abused and used. Is that what you were thinking of.

Or we could talk about some Pacific Basin cultures... but I don't think that will help...

The profound fact remains that in ALL of human history, ss marriage never established itself and spread at ANY measurable level.

Location hidden

#146 Aug 1, 2013
Broseph wrote:
<quoted text>
Scientists have struggled to find a reason why homosexuality exists, because they don't know why it exists. You just came up to your own conclusion, and it's pure BS, for it's simply your opinion. Also, "will"? You got a crystal ball over there, pal?
A personal attack wrapped in scoffing is not a logical retort.

I'm trying to help you. Offering understanding for our condition.

Did you look up Epi-genetics?

Location hidden

#147 Aug 1, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell you what, after you get a few decades of scientific study, come back to us and try this again.
Honey, other than troll responses, you have backed out of every issue brought up.

You are the one who needs some study...
Broseph

New Castle, DE

#148 Aug 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
A personal attack wrapped in scoffing is not a logical retort.
I'm trying to help you. Offering understanding for our condition.
Did you look up Epi-genetics?
Why don't you help all of us by not pretending you're an authority on the subject? Cite sources that back you claims. If you can't and keep on pretending that you can see the future, then stop talking.

Location hidden

#149 Aug 1, 2013
Not Yet Equal wrote:
<quoted text>
Additionally, the genetic excuse for discrimination is irrational as we don't restrict fundamental civil rights based on genetics. "Deformed" people are still protected under the equal treatment requirements of the constitution.
Of course we are. That doesn't mean we impose an imposter relationship on marriage.

But more importantly, denying abnormal conditions and requiring other people to join in that is devastatingly wrong for everyone involved. It is just as dysfunctional for a society as it is for a family.

There is a critical need to assess if we are being fearlessly honest about our conditions. There are aspects of any condition that hold enough deep struggles without adding to them.

Just one more thought. A birth 'defect' is not a choice. There should be extra support from society for those situations. What we do with those conditions is a choice however.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#150 Aug 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, other than troll responses, you have backed out of every issue brought up.
You are the one who needs some study...
Don't confuse boredom with recession.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#151 Aug 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course we are. That doesn't mean we impose an imposter relationship on marriage.
But more importantly, denying abnormal conditions and requiring other people to join in that is devastatingly wrong for everyone involved. It is just as dysfunctional for a society as it is for a family.
There is a critical need to assess if we are being fearlessly honest about our conditions. There are aspects of any condition that hold enough deep struggles without adding to them.
Just one more thought. A birth 'defect' is not a choice. There should be extra support from society for those situations. What we do with those conditions is a choice however.
So then you have no love for anything.

Location hidden

#152 Aug 1, 2013
Broseph wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you help all of us by not pretending you're an authority on the subject? Cite sources that back you claims. If you can't and keep on pretending that you can see the future, then stop talking.
Because it is far more helpful for you to learn about a personal issue.

Why have I thrown you for a loop? You should know about mating behavior, epi-genetics and marriage history. All I hear from you are gay twirl talking points you parrot.

Start here. Check out the references at the bottom and look them up;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
Human_behavioral_ecology
Broseph

New Castle, DE

#153 Aug 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey...
B*tch, are you serious? LOL.

Since: Jun 11

AOL

#154 Aug 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And you still have no rational excuse for refusing to treat the marriages of same sex couples equally under the law. Your arguments continue to rely on pejorative terminology and prejudice.
Broseph

New Castle, DE

#155 Aug 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Why have I thrown you for a loop? You should know about mating behavior, epi-genetics and marriage history. All I hear from you are gay twirl talking points you parrot.
Human_behavioral_ecology
Did you seriously cite a wikipedia article? Any self-respecting professor would fail you on the spot, for putting that in your work cited. Also, the wiki article doesn't even back what you say. You're making things up.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#156 Aug 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
First, who are you responding to? I simply noted that marriage had existed as long as human history has. Be careful about parroting gay twirl talking points.
Second, your assertion about the history of marriage is idiotic. Customs did and still do vary. However, the basic identity of marriage is clear across culture and time.
Third, the last time government got involved in marriage, it was abortion Pretty much decimated morality. Previous to that, it was no_fault divorce. That is where marriage and family began a drastic decline. Not a good record...
Ignoring what you don't have any comeback to, I see.

STOP letting YOUR hetero pals get divorced, then you can point your bony little finger at others.

I don't get you guys. "Marriage is SACRED! It must be protected!" you scream. Where are your screams when the sacred holy vows to GOD Himself are blithely IGNORED, and you guys toss it away as lightly as you toss a used Kleenex. Meanwhile, gays have been trying to move heaven and earth to gain ONLY what you have and obviously don't care about, at least 50% of you don't.

Why are you so selfish about an institution that clearly FIFTY percent of you don't even value? "Maybe WE don't want to stay married, but we still don't want you even to try!" is your credo.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#157 Aug 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Human_behavioral_ecology
I suggest you start yelling at divorced people, getting your OWN house in order, before telling your neighbor how to live, don't you agree?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#158 Aug 1, 2013
Broseph wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you seriously cite a wikipedia article? Any self-respecting professor would fail you on the spot, for putting that in your work cited. Also, the wiki article doesn't even back what you say. You're making things up.
Actually, the article is not the problem, what is the problem is that the scientific information contained in said article does not support his notions, any of them.
Broseph

New Castle, DE

#159 Aug 1, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the article is not the problem, what is the problem is that the scientific information contained in said article does not support his notions, any of them.
I know. Not once did it mention homosexuality being a defect. He just made it up.
Broseph

New Castle, DE

#160 Aug 1, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Citing wiki just made it worse. Wiki can be edited at any time. You'd have to be a retard to cite wiki.

Location hidden

#161 Aug 1, 2013
Broseph wrote:
<quoted text>
I expected that response.

So predictable. It's why you are so ignorant about your own condition.

But hey, I deal with people on here who play dumb and those who just plain are dumb.

The wiki article lays a foundation. If you followed the references like I said, you would find more.

Think about this. I know more about your condition than you do, and I'm just a near senile old man. And with simple common sense I have you stuttering with a lisp.

Location hidden

#162 Aug 1, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Ignoring what you don't have any comeback to, I see.
STOP letting YOUR hetero pals get divorced, then you can point your bony little finger at others.
I don't get you guys. "Marriage is SACRED! It must be protected!" you scream. Where are your screams when the sacred holy vows to GOD Himself are blithely IGNORED, and you guys toss it away as lightly as you toss a used Kleenex. Meanwhile, gays have been trying to move heaven and earth to gain ONLY what you have and obviously don't care about, at least 50% of you don't.
Why are you so selfish about an institution that clearly FIFTY percent of you don't even value? "Maybe WE don't want to stay married, but we still don't want you even to try!" is your credo.
Silly child. You think it's intelligent to desecrate things you don't understand. I don't argue faith with faithless people.

Here is the bottom line; Why would you want to debate something you don't believe in and ignore the facts you pretend to depend on?

Location hidden

#163 Aug 1, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>I suggest you start yelling at divorced people, getting your OWN house in order, before telling your neighbor how to live, don't you agree?
Thank you for your suggestion.

You don't know me, my house or those I address.

So no, I don't agree.

Just a little heads up. This is a discussion and debate site. If you don't like the reality of that, you don't have to get on here.

I'm sorry I scare you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What drives gay men to marriage and deception? 8 min david traversa 1
News Pediatrician Won't Treat Baby With Lesbian Moms 46 min lides 1,303
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 57 min lides 20,545
News Judge proposes Oregon bakery pay $135,000 to le... 1 hr lides 441
News Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 1 hr Just Think 2,356
News Russian police chase away anti-gay crusader fro... 3 hr david traversa 1
News Tasmania may be next to expunge historical conv... 4 hr Rosa_Winkel 5
News Justice Roberts Hints How He Could Justify Voti... 9 hr Lawrence Wolf 83
Are the mods fair and balanced? 9 hr Frankie Rizzo 812
News Supreme Court Argument on Same-Sex Marriage Put... 10 hr Pietro Armando 39
More from around the web