Have You Noticed That Radical Muslims and Gays Are Both Controlled By Their Sex Drives?

Jul 21, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Free Republic

The human sex drive is the third most powerful force that exists in human beings, after thirst and hunger.

Comments
1 - 20 of 253 Comments Last updated Aug 8, 2013
First Prev
of 13
Next Last
qwerty26

Rehoboth Beach, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

CAUTION - do NOT read this article. It will turn your stomach. I have never seen so much false information crammed into such a small space
SLC

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

qwerty26 wrote:
CAUTION - do NOT read this article. It will turn your stomach. I have never seen so much false information crammed into such a small space
About what one expect from a fascist web site like freerepublic.

“Sara for Fun (( M 2 F ))”

Since: Aug 10

Bahrain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Be true somewhat, but not on the whole, I'm gay sissy genesis in an Islamic society a conservative, I have no rights, nor the law pursued even I live my life that I would like, most of the militants in the religion they have an instinct homosexuality, do not say this accusation, but the fact, wherepracticed with me homosexuality by those fanatical Muslims, under the law of punishment, such as the work that I am doing, namely sodomy with gay, see they do not have the law even to impose sentences which insulted by us, trust fully confident that he practiced immorality of many as delving deeper into religion..so that why we need full support form Gays in civilized nations to embrace the Arab core of the Gay inside their countries so not to migrate to countries that allow them to marry gay and we remain in captivity, without moving the restrictions of the social forces and sovereign about the dire situation of the state of all gay Arabs.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Stupid, equating the two, though religious people are controlled by sex a lot, gay people are not any more likely to fall prey to such as straight people.

On a side note, christians are far more obsessed with sex than anyone else I have known.
Too Big For Women

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

What a random blowout!
Everybody know the 72 virgins are sheep

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

qwerty26 wrote:
It's the "Free Republic", it's what to be expected. It's like Topix, but designed for like "minded" idiots with an agenda to be ugly about it.

“Building Better Worlds”

Since: May 13

Europa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

qwerty26 wrote:
What about a speech by The Obamaniac ?!:)

Since: Sep 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Another day, another religitard uses false equivalencies to try and dishonestly score political points.

Gay people don't go around throwing acid in the faces of straight people, nor placing IEDs in churches of anti-gay christians. Bombing and killing are a muslim - and christian - technique for intimidating others.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

The most powerful force is love

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

I can't imagine why anyone would presume that gay folks are any more "controlled" by their sex drives than anyone else.

I mean, doesn't the anti-gay Christian crowd argue that the sole purpose for marriage is to control heterosexual procreation and irresponsible heterosexual fornication?

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Europa Report wrote:
<quoted text>
What about a speech by The Obamaniac ?!:)
What about you shut your pie hole? Go squeeze into your 40 year old Levis and tie back your pony tail and hop on your fork lift and move some manure. That will make you feel all kinds of better.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

SLC wrote:
<quoted text>
About what one expect from a fascist web site like freerepublic.
That's the trouble with instant world wide communication. In other days, that paranoid clap trap would be confined to some 50 or so mimeographed smeary pamphlets, now it is pounded out in handsome type face form, for all the world to read.

Those opinions make Glenn Beck look moderate.

DNF

“Religious Freedom to Marry”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Quest wrote:
I can't imagine why anyone would presume that gay folks are any more "controlled" by their sex drives than anyone else.
I mean, doesn't the anti-gay Christian crowd argue that the sole purpose for marriage is to control heterosexual procreation and irresponsible heterosexual fornication?
YUP. The anti gays keep screaming about making babies and say we're obsessed by our sex drive?

If a person does not wish to be stereotyped as a radical self righteous arrogant religious bigot with a God complex they shouldn't keep fulfilling the stereotype.

They do a lot of talk about personal responsibility but when they nail; themselves to their own burning crosses they whine that it's someone else's fault!

To paraphrase the words of Hulk Hogan "whatcha gonna do when Judge -O -mania runs wild on you?”(you of course meaning the bigots and not you yourself)

Matthew 25:31-46
The Sheep and the Goats
31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.
34 “Then the King will say to those on his right,‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’
37 “Then the righteous will answer him,‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’
40 “The King will reply,‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’
41 “Then he will say to those on his left,‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’
44 “They also will answer,‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’
45 “He will reply,‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’
46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”
DJW

Christchurch, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

The gospel according to Moses of Maltamom!

http://www.soundvision.com/info/education/sex...

Tip #7: Emphasize the importance of and maintain Islamic rules of modesty, even with the same sex

How many of us watch television shows replete with sexual foreplay, titillation and innuendo? These types of “innocent” displays of sexuality are dangerous, to say the least. They put wrong ideas into the mind and are Haram for us to watch.

This is where lowering the gaze comes in.

As well, maintaining an Islamic dress code even in front of the same sex, is important. In Islam, for example, a man cannot see the body of another man between the naval and knees.

Contrast this with high school gym classes, where boys will often shower together, usually in complete nudity. The same happens in girls' locker rooms. Parents and Muslim communities must be on guard against these types of situations, which are not only dangerous to a young Muslim's Islamic practice, but can also make them the prey of gays and/or lesbians.

Another practice relating to modesty between brothers and sisters is to have separate beds or bedrooms for brothers and sisters, especially after the age of 10. Care should also be given to respecting the privacy of both the same and opposite gender when changing clothes for example, or in the shower. Permission should be sought before entering a room, where someone may be in a state of undress.

As a muslim is it wrong to bath naked publicly with other people?
I used to go to school in japan and I took showers daily in a room with other students naked.
I also used to live in europe and I took a shower naked with other strangers in the gym. Thats just how they do it over there, but never seen it in the USA as they are very christian & ashamed of nudity I think, so I know they dont do it over there. but i dont know how it is for islam???

In the US, a typical high school gym class will require showers. They are not taken with one's clothes on. Swimming facilities generally also have showers for rinsing off the chlorine. One generally removes one's swim attire in the shower to rinse it, too. Generally, nudity while showering is not a subject of shame. The public bath houses were long ago taken over by those who wished to use them for homosexual activity, so they have fallen into disrepute, or have been closed by local public health officials.

Yes it is wrong, even if you are alone, you can't be bathing naked (because the angels are watching), thus you need to cover your aurah when you bath, meaning bath with a cloth (usually used only for the purpose of bath)

Maltamom is now Muezzin of Mount Wolf Mosque and he is a prisoner to his own sexual desires!

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Quest wrote:
And Muslims? Heck they are so sex obsessed they won't let their woman's faces be seen!

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

P_Smith wrote:
Another day, another religitard uses false equivalencies to try and dishonestly score political points.
Gay people don't go around throwing acid in the faces of straight people, nor placing IEDs in churches of anti-gay christians. Bombing and killing are a muslim - and christian - technique for intimidating others.
On this I agree with you.

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

DJW wrote:
http://www.soundvision.com/info/education/sex...
Tip #7: Emphasize the importance of and maintain Islamic rules of modesty, even with the same sex
How many of us watch television shows replete with sexual foreplay, titillation and innuendo? These types of “innocent” displays of sexuality are dangerous, to say the least. They put wrong ideas into the mind and are Haram for us to watch.
Yet you watch. Cry me a river pumpkin. You don't have to watch.

But thanks for showing how little you practice what you preach! If Islam had a Pope you'd win!
DJW

Christchurch, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

DNF it is time for the Caliphate to be restored and nude showers to be banned in all US High Schools and swimming baths!

Ohio could become the first Islamic state in America and implement Sharia Law.

Allahu u Akbar. all praises to the prophet Maltamon Mohammed!

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

DJW wrote:
DNF it is time for the Caliphate to be restored and nude showers to be banned in all US High Schools and swimming baths!
Ohio could become the first Islamic state in America and implement Sharia Law.
Allahu u Akbar. all praises to the prophet Maltamon Mohammed!
Well if you want Sharia Law in Ohio you better catch up with the Christian Religious right here in America!

And yes, Allahu u Akbar. Too bad he doesn't know you.

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

DJW wrote:
I notice you quote a man and not God.

"The Gospel according to" has caused more harm over the world and the centuries than any gay man or lesbian ever could hope to do. Of course that's why we scare you. Most of us don't want to harm anyone, unlike you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••