Do Gay Men Fall in Love With Women
Erika

Roy, UT

#3420 Mar 26, 2014
The truth in whatever form it comes in.....like yes I am totally after to men and I am thinking your beautiful and I love you and don't talk about it because then I'm labeled gay.
Erika

Roy, UT

#3421 Mar 26, 2014
So gays can love and be in love with girls .........just don't expect any or little sexual connections.
Wanderlust

Auburn, WA

#3423 Jul 8, 2014
I met this acquaintance one year ago. He clearly has/had a crush on me. I am a married female, he is gay. Even when he found out I was married, although always a gentlemen, he was flirty. I thought we were building a friendship as we had a lot in common, same sense of humor and both have had many difficulties in life. We started texting each other, often, then all of a sudden, he became rude and now we pretty much ignore each other when we see each other. I do not get it!
Beks

Clermont, FL

#3426 Aug 8, 2014
I know a guy that has struggled with homosexuality in his teenage (or younger years), he has claimed to not be in this life-style anymore, but he's in his 30's now and has never had sex with a woman. He claims he has feelings for me..and he talks about marriage, But his actions still seem to make me feel doubtful and worried that he might still have issues.. It's hard to make a clean cut and leave because I've fallen for his personality.. I want to still be friends, but I'm afraid that I'll keep falling in love with him. It's hard bcuz gay guys do possess the qualities we straight women look for in men.
What shud I do ??
Jazzly777

Philippines

#3427 Oct 24, 2014
I've been working for almost 4 months with this gay guy, at first he was flirty with some other guys but as time passed by it seems to be changing, his my boss, during my evaluation he laugh at me most of the time in which i am not saying anything funny at all. He often touch my shoulders asking me if how's my work going on, there are times i caught him staring at me, and he always teaching me, he is so caring to, one time when i got sick he is repeatedly telling me to drink lots of water, that I should eat well and take a good rest, he give me lots of advises on how to take care of my health, his so caring, and im so confused with his identity, do you think his a gay?do you think his in to me?
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#3428 Oct 24, 2014
Jazzly777 wrote:
I've been working for almost 4 months with this gay guy, at first he was flirty with some other guys but as time passed by it seems to be changing, his my boss, during my evaluation he laugh at me most of the time in which i am not saying anything funny at all. He often touch my shoulders asking me if how's my work going on, there are times i caught him staring at me, and he always teaching me, he is so caring to, one time when i got sick he is repeatedly telling me to drink lots of water, that I should eat well and take a good rest, he give me lots of advises on how to take care of my health, his so caring, and im so confused with his identity, do you think his a gay?do you think his in to me?
Are you a girl or a boy?
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#3429 Oct 24, 2014
Wanderlust wrote:
I met this acquaintance one year ago. He clearly has/had a crush on me. I am a married female, he is gay. Even when he found out I was married, although always a gentlemen, he was flirty. I thought we were building a friendship as we had a lot in common, same sense of humor and both have had many difficulties in life. We started texting each other, often, then all of a sudden, he became rude and now we pretty much ignore each other when we see each other. I do not get it!
Two possibilities:
You became too serious and the red flag went up
***or***
Your husband had a little talk with the gay guy
Jazzly777

Iloilo, Philippines

#3430 Oct 25, 2014
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a girl or a boy?
I am a straight girl
Jazzly777

Iloilo, Philippines

#3431 Oct 25, 2014
i am still single at the moment
Jazzly777

Iloilo, Philippines

#3432 Oct 25, 2014
what do you mean by the red flag, is it dangerous for me to get into him and fall for him????

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3433 Nov 20, 2014
Have not posted on here in over 2 years and just felt like I needed to share my emerging thoughts on this whole dynamic. As well as to give an update on my own scenario...

Firstly, it seems to me from this thread and other general observations that gay men frequently find themselves involved in some kind of meaningful relationship with a straight woman at some point. So it seems that there is indeed something there, maybe some kind of emotional support or validation that they receive from their female friends that their male partners do not totally provide. I remember seeing a popular and rather funny youtube vid a few months back on "why gay men will marry your girlfriends" and I laughed so hard but remember thinking to myself, well..."what's new?!"

My general feeling on this topic is that we live in an age where their is so much family dysfunction and self identity issues resulting from negative childhood experiences (mostly) that we now accept our adult emotional and sexual status as normal and even healthy. But the truth is - after exploring this issue in detail for the past 30 odd years - that men and women were always designed to perfectly complement and satisfy each other. Not the way that it is represented today in the media or in open societies. So its no coincidence to me at all that men who consider themselves to be gay or bi eventually establish or seek out some form of emotional relationship/friendship with women. Its as natural as the sunrise and sunset. What's not normal to me is our desire to force what is unnatural upon ourselves and our bodies.

In my case, I grew up without a father who chose to be with another family. As such, as a young woman, my idea of what a loving male was or should be was skewed right out of the gates. My self esteem was low and no matter how many times a guy called me cute or attractive, I could never totally accept it. I just could not express or share myself fully with guys. So I ended up having many boyfriends and not being able to maintain any lasting relationships with any of them. Until, I met my best friend. You guessed it, a girl who became everything to me...fun, caring and more importantly, someone I could trust. I ended up opening up to her and developing strong feelings for her such that I could not separate my emotional needs from my burgeoning sexual ones. We became quite close and experimented sexually but I always knew that it was not natural and could never satisfy.
Khan

Mumbai, India

#3434 Dec 1, 2014
Im paly boy
cal me anty sex ka lely
nine nine five 31 fore nine ooo
littlemisschi

Nashville, TN

#3435 Dec 2, 2014
I started out just casually having mediocre sex with a guy for a few months. Recently, we've begun to spend more time together and I realize that I really like this guy. He's sweet, funny, attractive and we really seem to enjoy being together. We don't really have sex much anymore because we both recognized that it wasn't really satisfying for either of us. Normally, I'll perform oral sex but we will spend the majority of our time cuddling and making out. Kissing gets both of us really... excited... physically, but it just isn't transferring to sex (with the exception of oral sex). He's termed himself bisexual although he has admitted to me that he's not entirely sure whether or not he's attracted to women but he still wants to continue doing whatever. I've admitted to him that I have romantic feelings and he also agreed that we have a romantic connection, but we both are still confused about the sexual part. I like the way things are now and don't feel the need to change them, but it is a little bit confusing that kissing him and being close to him feel fantastic, but sexually we just can't seem to maintain that passion.
Yeah

Buffalo, NY

#3436 Dec 5, 2014
Leslie wrote:
<quoted text>What I meant was this: Love and sex are really two separate things. Do some gay men just want to only have sex with men, but not fall into romantic love with them? Are there any "gay" men whose romantic feelings fall to women, but only want to have sex with men?
Yes yes yes gay men can love a woman but not have a sexual relationship with her and desire men sexually only . I am gay married for 17yrs to a great woman.
Ryan

San Juan, Trinidad and Tobago

#3438 Dec 22, 2014
Wanderlust wrote:
So, what's going on now?

sarahomo

“Sara for Fun (( M 2 F ))”

Since: Aug 10

Bahrain

#3440 Jan 11, 2015
littlemisschi wrote:
I started out just casually having mediocre sex with a guy for a few months. Recently, we've begun to spend more time together and I realize that I really like this guy. He's sweet, funny, attractive and we really seem to enjoy being together. We don't really have sex much anymore because we both recognized that it wasn't really satisfying for either of us. Normally, I'll perform oral sex but we will spend the majority of our time cuddling and making out. Kissing gets both of us really... excited... physically, but it just isn't transferring to sex (with the exception of oral sex). He's termed himself bisexual although he has admitted to me that he's not entirely sure whether or not he's attracted to women but he still wants to continue doing whatever. I've admitted to him that I have romantic feelings and he also agreed that we have a romantic connection, but we both are still confused about the sexual part. I like the way things are now and don't feel the need to change them, but it is a little bit confusing that kissing him and being close to him feel fantastic, but sexually we just can't seem to maintain that passion.
You must identify your own destiny with him in the beginning, you will want to stay such Lovely Wife for him, where he finds amenities and leisure when you to meet with you?
He also must decide whether to continue feed can how you felt femininity,
In my opinion, now you must start a sexual relation stunts that make you sympathetic larger image, and through my experience in this subject, hugs and oral sex is not enough to reach out you together seriously and so As you begin of sexual with romance 'represented in penetration anal after foreplay of oral, will be there is another resolution of you both ... it's the intimacy that the two of you you will control towards the other...good luck again and don't loos any chance to be closer of each of u ...kiss
ctowers80

Santa Monica, CA

#3441 Jun 5, 2015
I am a straight woman. For the past two years I have been living with the love of my life, a gay man who I dated and lived with 30 years ago. We then parted. He later was married for 17 years to a woman before realizing he was gay; he came out six years ago. While he now dates young gay and trans men, we also live together happily. We have a spiritual and emotional connection, and a long friendship, and we continue to explore how to make our relationship work. We each offer the other something important. My relationship with him is extremely precious to me. He tells me that I am the most important person in his life.
Bev

Northridge, CA

#3444 Jul 7, 2015
ctowers80 wrote:
I am a straight woman. For the past two years I have been living with the love of my life, a gay man who I dated and lived with 30 years ago. We then parted. He later was married for 17 years to a woman before realizing he was gay; he came out six years ago. While he now dates young gay and trans men, we also live together happily. We have a spiritual and emotional connection, and a long friendship, and we continue to explore how to make our relationship work. We each offer the other something important. My relationship with him is extremely precious to me. He tells me that I am the most important person in his life.
I have not been on on this site for a while. I had no reason to. Until now. I reconnected with my gay friend I always adored. He again has no bf. When we first met he did. I again have no bf. I've become pickier after a failed marriage and broken off engagement. So I'm ok waiting for as long as it takes to find someone right now. I can't be with someone I feel like I'm settling with again. Anyway. He and I always got along great, like the best friends when we both had someone else. When we are both single it's confusing. I know he has love for me .he had asked me once to try marriage. I turned him down. I don't want something that might not work for whatever reason. I'd rather be his friend for life if possible . I read your post and I feel that could be us? But we have not tried this so why now. You knew him 30 years. I met this man as a divorced woman 8 years ago.
rhpzl

Philippines

#3446 Aug 24, 2015
cuckoo wrote:
please help me!!! i think i fall in love with my bestfriend who is bisexual or GAY..weve been friends since highschool upto now..i have a crush on him way back highschool but just ignored it and just be a good friend to him..but now im so bombarded and confused becoz i think i fall in love with him in a way that i always think of him,and get jealous to anyone attached to him..i just acted that im not affected but deep inside i think my heart squeezed tightly everytime his with other man or girl..i dont know why i feel this way...is it normal?do i have to tell him what i feel?but i noticed that he feels the same way,but im not quite sure,maybeits all friendship that his showing with me..but i can since that he also likes me..but i want to end this feeling because it kills me inside,but watever i do to forget him i cant even erase him in my thoughts and mind,,...i need your advise..please help me..
Oh gosh... I felt the same to my friend...
YnaYna

Cavite City, Philippines

#3448 Sep 25, 2015
Guys help me:( I think I fall in love to bisexual or gay. But he is not interested in women. What would i do? I know that he will never fall in love with me . But I love him. I want to forget him. How? I always see him in school. I always stalk him. I want to block him but I cant. My Friends told me to forget him but I cant do. Im so hardheaded.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 hr No Surprise 8,345
40 years ago today 1 hr Wanka Boi 4
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Charles P 53,543
News Ten Commandments judge faces runoff in Alabama ... 1 hr Christsharians on... 10
Wednesday Archives 2 hr Little Stinky Jr 4
News 12-year-old girl comes out to her Mormon congre... 2 hr No Surprise 546
News Church accused of offering to 'cure homosexuali... 2 hr Charles P 8
News Gay Pride should be about protest, not just cor... Tue The Troll Stopper 76
More from around the web