Its possible

Elversberg, Germany

#3378 Jun 4, 2013
Well my Boyfriend was Gay, i know him since 7 years, i'm 24 y.o and he is 26 y.o now..
I knew him loving men, he never ever had a Girlfriend he said, he only was attracted to other men.
Then he got into a relationship with a guy for 5 years... 2 years ago i broke the contact to him because i realized i might have feelings for him and i did'nt want to get between them... 4 months ago he congrated me for my birthday so we started having contact again, he told me his boyfriend broke up with him and he had such a pain.I was there giving him some strengh... after 2 months he suddenly kissed me and told me he was falling in love with me..Now we are together and have a normal Sex-life, he only thinks about me and we are happy now.
Bev

Northridge, CA

#3381 Jul 3, 2013
Fine just fine. Remember last year I was really sick, more than I've ever been? Well I was on steroids / major antibiotics. So you don't just go off all that after 6 weeks without repercussions. So I'm having some Weight Gain but now I'm on probiotics, major amounts healing. I'm just gonna have to be patient , let myself heal and the weight will come off. Spending the 4th with my son and some family on east coast. Get back to my town and its my close friends 50th. She throws major parties. She's my Zumba coach. So there's always major dancing at her parties. How you doin? How u spending the 4th. My Zumba mentor/ coach? She's half French half Chinese. Very similar look and race to my ex gay friend. And she's a super athelete like him. Both impressed by my athletic talent for an unprofessional not a real athlete. Both become very close friend besides coach to me. They are very similar. It scared me as I think she will be a "b" to me like he was . But she's turning out to be a real good person with a charming fun side .
Vance wrote:
<quoted text> I just knew you were this talented ex beauti queen with soo much potential bev. Im glad for you. Dancing dating lol!! Your soo young at heart. How things really been with you, my hott little Intellectual beautiqueen?

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#3385 Jul 5, 2013
Vance
Happy 4th. Glad u r BBQ Ing. I am aware u think u fell in love as my writing you helped support u. Guess what? My writing u is helping support me too. By helping someone else. It's the best way. I do not want to write too often here. If u can figure out private. Then I would. As I dint need the flack., however crazy someone who gives the flack or however wrong they are? About why I'm doing this or who I am? I 548266600173 need it , and they are right about one thing. This is not a Vance and bev forum. So. I had a great 4th with my son and friends which included a BBQ. I am interested in 3 new men on a dating site. Hoping one pans out. But I'm learning more from each goof . I did go on a pen pal website. I have one pen pal. But I must admit to myself. I fell fr a gay man, he fell for e. I love the drama too much and it's fun to write on here a little. But not too much. I enjoy how we get along and think we are god for each other as pen pals. Patience is a virtue , especially when finding the right soulmate
Vance wrote:
Bev, im barbqing chicken and pork. Pork is nice.

Location hidden

#3386 Jul 5, 2013
Sorry typos and what tat number is on there? I'm tired. And goofed somehow?
SassyDiva

UK

#3387 Jul 8, 2013
So many stories... Still lost and confused. A few months ago I met a guy who told me his bi-sexual , after a month he said he was gay, he still kissed me like I was his gf, still held my hand etc . Pple thought we were dating, the way we look at each other make jokes everything. We decided to call each other Fiance's. Nd pple know it, when we out clubbing(gay clubs) he gets angry when other gays are around me kissing me, now I'm not a fag hag no1 has ever called me a fag hag , I am as gay as the man on the dance floor, I'm a female, I'm crazy I do whatever I want. This gay community loves me, somehow I fell inlove with my gay "fiance" and I know he fell for me too, we kiss nd cuddle , if I didn't say no we would have slept together by now, I just love this guy and I know he loves me, he makes jokes that we gonna get narried and hgave kids, and I know they just jokes bust then he says things like "you mine, we will be together forever" or "this connection we have no1 can replace" . He been gay for almost a year, he has a bf for 3 days now but I know its not love. Thr were times when he just stares at me nd says he loves me, my heart falls apart, I fell inlove with a gay man, but how can I tell his really gay. When we don't talk for a day I swear he goes insane. I told him I have a bf today(but I don't ) and he went nuts, why is he jealous if his gay? He makes a point to tell me all the wonderful things. This bond we have is insane. I wish I could tell him the truth but I love him enough to let him be happy without me even though I know his not happy, his bf is 1 of my closest friends and even mentioned to me that my gay "fiance" and I are meant to be, this was long b4 they were dating, its all so confusing how did I let this happen. All I know is that none of them are inlove with each other. Help me! Somebody save me

Location hidden

#3389 Jul 10, 2013
Vance
I think the love u feel is the two f us found a friend here to discuss finding love. we both are on the same page there. feeling like we blew it. but a close gf of mine says Carolyn , we all blew it before we met our soulmate.Shes happily married 26 years. But it's not hat this forum is about. Unless you are gay. But u r not as you told me. So for this forum. It wouldn't bother me if you were or weren't . As I feel the same for you. I love sharing our relationship thoughts . And I do it for myself as well. what I tell you is for me too. as I was married 15 years to a nice man. But there was no love. Just two good people. In same house raising a kid.he would have stayed that way, but I left to give us both a chance to find the right love. he did! Less than two years. He was married. I almost got engaged at that time , but I broke it off. I was realizing it was a relationship similar to my first marrAige. I needed to get away . I stayed hurt and confused. but I worked on it. I think I made progress Picking better men for me already ,ha already? It's been 14 years! I raised a c
Great son .
That is why I say you only suck at relationships when you are learning how not to suck at them. Be true to yourself . Be the self you are at your happiest moments. Try to be in that zone more . that is where I want to be in my mind when I meet him! That warm feeling? You will have it with the right woman someday. I'm just the messenger (it's helping me too, practice for me telling you)! ITs never too late .
The past goofs on,y help you grow to meet the right one.
Vance wrote:
<quoted text> Bev,I dont wanna write on this open forum. I will go private because im not getting any younger and life is too short to waste precious time. But i will leave this with you till i figure out private. Yes i did fall for you, and still fill the same way. I've always wanted a girl like you. Sometimes i wish we could hold eachother and not have a care in this world. I love being single because i suck at relationships because non of them gives me that deep warm feeling like you do. I think i will be fine eith a woman like you.....or you.the nextime you hear from me will be private.
Fiona

Australia

#3390 Jul 22, 2013
Diana wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree with the last post, I am going through the same situation. I really like him and I know he is gay but I just couldn't control my emotions. It's better if you tell him so you will know where you stand with him. I know that from his side, he is just acting as a friend but deep down we both know that there is more than just being friends but I am finding it very hard to ask him for the reason that he is quite a sensitive person. I'll just wait for the right time!!
Hi Diana, I'm not sure you've found your answer but here's my two cents bit if it helps - whilst your friend is gay and is sexually attracted to men (something that I think to be honest is really hard for a straight person to understand) I think deep down he is like any human being that truly longs for connection, to be understood, loved and to have companionship. We have deep longings within all of us to truly be known and know we have a place in the world. I think this is why you are getting mixed messages. On the one hand he is gay, and you need to really accept that truth and reality, and then on the other hand he is a normal human being wanting to be loved or to relate like everyone else. The best you can do for yourself is to be truly honest, not go into denial or talk your way around it to think maybe, but truly accept he is gay and he is attracted to men. We can't truly understand the strong feelings men have towards one another (its really difficult) but we have to trust and accept that it is the case and really honor and believe them - whilst it may not make sense. I am a Christian and I've been on a journey myself of liking a man that I eventually found out was gay - I think a lot of him, he is a really good amazing man - and it's been hard for me but I really make myself keep an open heart and to make myself face up to and walk in truth as much as I can. I am really honest to say I struggle with the idea of men being with men, it's hard to understand, but in truly loving my friend I've had to really keep my heart open and believe him when he says he's gay and accept that reality and try to understand. Without judging him and more loving him I have to accept at face value that he is attracted to men and not me - loving him means trying to understand it from his point of you and not be selfish to meet my own needs, insecurities and co-dependencies. As I've been working through this I have been learning what true love is - I really do love him but its come more from trying to understand things from his point of view and love releases and lets go! I think as women as well we do have a tendancy to read too much into things, fantasise about things, over think and over complicate reading into things that really aren't there especially when it comes to relationships and issues of the heart. Emotionally it's harder to take control of our emotions and keep them in reality check. This has been something I'm experiencing even now and this is where you need to constantly discipline yourself and train yourself to walk in truth and take what your friend has said at face value and accept the truth of it without thinking you can change him or somehow being with you gradually over time he will change. He won't, he's gay and has a gay orientation that is really hard for him to change at the same like any human being he's lonely and is wanting connection.
yes

Lancaster, PA

#3391 Jul 23, 2013
Really ladies, in love, can you stand by a man who is gay?
Yes.

“Sara for Fun (( M 2 F ))”

Since: Aug 10

Bahrain

#3392 Jul 25, 2013
if u taste black you can't back I am in love with ...BBC....
Laura

Aubrey, TX

#3393 Jul 29, 2013
Confused _ Being Friends wrote:
I would like to thank all of the people who have posted on this site it has been very good for me just to know that I was not the only person with this situation. I have experienced every emotion possible since my boyfriend told me he was dealing with having an attraction to men, I even considered staying with him until he was sure that this was not a phase or if it was who he was.
But today I have come to feel a new emotion for him and it is pure rage which is coming from a place that I never thought could have exsisted regarding this man. That was until I found out that he was on websites with a profile advertising himself as a gay man trying to hook up with men. But the kicer is he has been on this site for a couple of years. So now I know that he is not a phase but a lifestyle that he had already chosen. He just never thought it was a good time to tellhis girlfriend of more than 15 years that he liked having sex with men. So I guess that I am lucky that he practiced safe sex and finally got a conscience and told me even if it was just a month ago. Now I know that in all the time that we were together that it was not real so I guess that is where the rage is coming from.
Hopefully I will find a way to get back to the woman I was before all of this came to light and that I can trust men again but I just not sure how to do this.
For now I have lost more than a boyfriend but I have lost a lifetime friend that I thought would be in my life forever. So to all the women who find themselves in similar situation please weight the facts of how important the friendship with these men who you find yourself feeling more than friendship for before continuing in a relationship that you will not get all you needs met.
Be strong and believe that there is a man out there that can be your friend and love you as a man loves a woman and not just a friend that wants to experiment.
Oh my god that is exactly what I to me. I thought i was the only one...how can we possibly get over something like this? I want to die. I love him so much And he claims to love me And want to marry me And have kids...he's even going to therapy to find out if he rlly is gay which he doesn't think so...at most bi...can I still have hope?
Kim

Cedar Hill, TX

#3395 Aug 3, 2013
abou wrote:
I am married to a man who is probably gay. I have been asked if I'm a lesbian more than once. I know I'm not. I married my husband for many reasons, and I beleive he does love me for who I am, but some of those reasons are because I do act like a guy and I happened to be the closest thing to a guy out actually being one. There's the problem: If your gay, and not really ready to face it, you pick the next best thing. But it's sorta like having a Pepsi when your really looking forward to an ice cold Coke. It'll do, but not really. I know who I am. My husband has been hinting to me lately and I know he's been "dating" although he doesn't call it that. I'm also pissed as hell because if he ever had the slightest doubt about his preferences, don't you think that should have come up before the marriage? People discuss every little detail about thier lives together, where to live, how many kids, ect. but sexually? That's kinda a huge one! It's nice to think loves can cure all, but how many realationships have broken up over one of them being a slob?- and that's just dumb stuff! To quote Dolly Parton," A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where are they going to live?"
I know this guy who really likes me but he is married. We've known each other over 5 years due to work and pretty much have A LOT in common. He thinks I'm very funny, attractive and is uncomfortable if a male friend drops me off at work or takes me to lunch. We've had very deep conversations and I know so much about his childhood, parents (both deceased), views about God, etc. He has also done some very mean things to me regarding our jobs!!!! He doesn't have any male friends except this one guy who also works with us and he is very closeted lifestyle...only a few of us knows his lifestyle and he keeps it out of the work place. I am very girly, wear make-up, high heels, keep up with the latest fashions, etc. However, I can change my personality, attitude and feelings that resembles that of some very masculine men. I do this because of my job industry & my position. I know this guys me & over time I've grown to him too. But I think he likes the "guy" in me who dresses, smells & looks like a woman. I really would like to know what his true feelings are
Mary

Bucharest, Romania

#3397 Sep 4, 2013
Hello there! I am very happy to see that here are people with the same "little problems" as mine. I thought that I am the only one...I hope that you will see my post, and that you can help me somehow, I kind of really need some help and some advice from your experiences. I met this guy at faculty, he is my classmate and from the first time I saw him my intuition said to me that he is gay. After a time we stared to talk, small talks at the beginning. We have a lot of things in common, like movies, music, books etc. He is that kind of introvert and does not speak to a lot of people, and he is also pretty social selective. During this summer we become a little bit closer and we started to talk about personal things, family, friends and so on. A few month ago I told him that I kind of like him, at that time he said nothing about the fact that he is gay or something. In the last few weeks he started to be very, very kind, and sweet and making compliments a lot. Last week we went out for a coffee, and we were talking like the whole afternoon. He asked me if I had any summerlove this summer, he also asked me if I have any boyfriend right now, asked me about the boyfriends that I had in the past. After the day we spent out, he asked me if I noticed that he is gay, I told him that I figured out, and he also told me that he has a boyfriend and they are living together. I thing that he noticed that I like him and I`m maybe falling in love with him, but my question is: why he stiil behave like this? Some of his actions make me feel very hazy. He tells me every day that we should hang out and have a couple of drinks, that we should go movies, theater and so on. What should I do in this case? Should I told him something about the feelings I have for him? Or better, I should just stop talking to him, and this will be the end?
Vance

Hollywood, FL

#3398 Oct 19, 2013
bev0309 wrote:
Vance
I think the love u feel is the two f us found a friend here to discuss finding love. we both are on the same page there. feeling like we blew it. but a close gf of mine says Carolyn , we all blew it before we met our soulmate.Shes happily married 26 years. But it's not hat this forum is about. Unless you are gay. But u r not as you told me. So for this forum. It wouldn't bother me if you were or weren't . As I feel the same for you. I love sharing our relationship thoughts . And I do it for myself as well. what I tell you is for me too. as I was married 15 years to a nice man. But there was no love. Just two good people. In same house raising a kid.he would have stayed that way, but I left to give us both a chance to find the right love. he did! Less than two years. He was married. I almost got engaged at that time , but I broke it off. I was realizing it was a relationship similar to my first marrAige. I needed to get away . I stayed hurt and confused. but I worked on it. I think I made progress Picking better men for me already ,ha already? It's been 14 years! I raised a c
Great son .
That is why I say you only suck at relationships when you are learning how not to suck at them. Be true to yourself . Be the self you are at your happiest moments. Try to be in that zone more . that is where I want to be in my mind when I meet him! That warm feeling? You will have it with the right woman someday. I'm just the messenger (it's helping me too, practice for me telling you)! ITs never too late .
The past goofs on,y help you grow to meet the right one. <quoted text>
I dont care about what could of been or what will be done! What i do know is i do care and want you. I dont care anymore. I want you bev? Im just a fed up man, who found a diamond and its you. Just let it happen" IBQ"
Taylor

Edinburgh, UK

#3399 Oct 19, 2013
Mary wrote:
Hello there! I am very happy to see that here are people with the same "little problems" as mine. I thought that I am the only one...I hope that you will see my post, and that you can help me somehow, I kind of really need some help and some advice from your experiences. I met this guy at faculty, he is my classmate and from the first time I saw him my intuition said to me that he is gay. After a time we stared to talk, small talks at the beginning. We have a lot of things in common, like movies, music, books etc. He is that kind of introvert and does not speak to a lot of people, and he is also pretty social selective. During this summer we become a little bit closer and we started to talk about personal things, family, friends and so on. A few month ago I told him that I kind of like him, at that time he said nothing about the fact that he is gay or something. In the last few weeks he started to be very, very kind, and sweet and making compliments a lot. Last week we went out for a coffee, and we were talking like the whole afternoon. He asked me if I had any summerlove this summer, he also asked me if I have any boyfriend right now, asked me about the boyfriends that I had in the past. After the day we spent out, he asked me if I noticed that he is gay, I told him that I figured out, and he also told me that he has a boyfriend and they are living together. I thing that he noticed that I like him and I`m maybe falling in love with him, but my question is: why he stiil behave like this? Some of his actions make me feel very hazy. He tells me every day that we should hang out and have a couple of drinks, that we should go movies, theater and so on. What should I do in this case? Should I told him something about the feelings I have for him? Or better, I should just stop talking to him, and this will be the end?
Hey I have this exact same problem except the gay boy who I like has never been with a man at all how did your situation work out? I really need advice on this its taking over my whole life
Scifaxdroid

Manila, Philippines

#3400 Oct 21, 2013
Those problems can only be solve by you only.... It's okay to ask other people's opinion....
But the only thing that you should do is to think it over.... it's better to think it thoroughly so that you cannot be confuse... If a gay falls in love with a girl it'll be the end of gays' views..... should we say it will be the atmosphere of bis.. sorry to be all random or blunt.

Location hidden

#3401 Oct 21, 2013
Vance,
I get it. obviously I am fed up too and my ex gay friend that fell in love and I fell in love with has been on my mind so I checked here . I can't believe how I still think of him and question if gay men or bi men( ha I think he wast hath can fall in love with straight women and hurt them , lol. Well , and here you are writing me. I am actually dating a nice man. Well so far . We are getting along great on our dates. He buys me flowers and small gifts . And is really kind. BUT (there's always at least one)at least for me lately We have some communication problems that are a little unusual. He must have been hurt in past or not used to a relationship recently maybe . I,told him we have to sit down and get it all out. As he will make accusations that he thinks I don't like him as I did something small like say to him one time , not all times) please sit across from me so I can see your face and ii motioned him. He got all bent out of shape . He's done this other time for same reason too . It's putting a big halt on moving closer . Half the time I feel he's giving up and the other times I feel elated as he's being so nice and full of life and passion. I love that about him when he's like that.. So my new close now for a year friend Carolyn actually suggested we sit and I say to him listen do you want this to move forward like you say you do. Then stop thinking I don't care just because I was quiet and less talkative one date . Just know we both want this to work out and be positive. do you want that? Lay it all out on the table one night. Enough second guessing. I dunno. I'm ready to do this. I think it's a good idea to tell him everything I'm thinking obviously?
Vance wrote:
<quoted text>I dont care about what could of been or what will be done! What i do know is i do care and want you. I dont care anymore. I want you bev? Im just a fed up man, who found a diamond and its you. Just let it happen" IBQ"

Location hidden

#3405 Dec 28, 2013
Vance wrote:
<quoted text>How you been bev? Are you stil coming to Tampa to visit me? I miss you. Your old friend vance.
VANCE sorry i told you i am not gonna meet you or anyone from a forum . Not my thing. I barely like to meet a man when i go on a dating site. I am sad i thought i met a nice man but we are not comparable enough . Alone again.... i had two ex bf and my ex gay friend even. The man i went on here about . 3 men from my past try to connect. During the holidays. I am proud i did not give in to all but one. However its tough as when they do this . For example my ex gay friend who got me on here in the first place. It brings back too much of the good memories . I wanted so bad to go see him . But i resisted and i am proud of that, told him he must apologize for kicking me out of his house and keeping some $(not much but he did it). he never replies to that email. shows me right there he is not a good man. i did see my ex bf the musician of 6 years. Yes there is a lot of chemistry; he reminded me of and i can't have still as that is wayyy too much drama for me. And he flatters me as he contacts me every year for the last 5 years. He misses me even when he is with his current gf he says. But he knows i won't build a life with him as she will. He keeps coming back to me every year with this same thing, its getting so old. i wonder when he will quit. well he may move across the continent with his gf. but he may not he said. Oh joy i get to know all this as i gave in and met him. Its flattering and its sad and painful for me. As then it makes me think about us 5 years ago. and what went wrong .and reminds me of how i am still alone. And how mean and conceited he is. How she takes him that way but i did not. But i am alone still . Its soooo tough. soootough. i am hoping my dream will come true and i will know the true reason and be rewarded for my strength and courage to be alone and not give in to these men. It sure would be a lot easier if he and my ex gay buddy would move . Both of them to another country even better lol.Anyway; Vance I appreciate the thought and desire to meet me but i cannot sorry. And maybe someday you will get a profile here and we email private as pen pals. But until then, i gotta make a comment about the forum topic. Yes, yes all women hear this!. Gay men can fall in love with you. It is just what it is and he would probably not be faithful to you, wait all men may not be faithful and only about 10% of the pop of men will according to my bff. He might though as a high functioning good person is a high functioning good person. And if he adores you he will be capable of monogamy if he is a quality man . gay or straight. i believe it as it sort of almost happened to me but not the right man. close but not quality enough.::)).
girl7

Mumbai, India

#3412 Jan 5, 2014
my head aches
alex girl

Caloocan, Philippines

#3414 Feb 13, 2014
my bi friend loves me.. how do I know if its true..??.. he always says that he loves me --but often prove
Giving up

Shanghai, China

#3416 Mar 23, 2014
Do you ever think that you will find the 'one', so to speak?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rethinking the Bible on homosexuality (Feb '11) 3 min JMJ7584 22,381
News Shop owner will deny - openly gay' customers 4 min Poof1 31
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 5 min Starskey 31,785
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 6 min no one 59,223
Are the mods fair and balanced? 6 min Starskey 445
News UK politician with dementia spared sex crime ch... 13 min Hoyt 5
News Gay rights, religious rights and a compromise i... 15 min Larry Craig s WC ... 42
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 2,604
News U.S. corporations pressure two states accused o... 1 hr Just Think 760
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr RiccardoFire 19,126
More from around the web