Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#3358 Jan 25, 2013
Johnestly

I am laughing cracking up as if you knew me . i am last one to go out and give sexual advice to men or women and talk about porn. Ha. I act like a prude but only half the time now; and i really run from men that arent into monogamy and looking for a real relationhsip. Sometimes i run before i really knew wjat they wanted and i think back and go what did i do?? he was being nice i think, I am shocked at how much other stuff is thrown at me. You should go for what you want to try. I never tell my son that but i am thinking i better as i divorced his father due to the fact he was almost asexual.I think that means non sexual right? I had a sexless marraige for 5 of out ten years and i started to want it from others so i left him. So this sight here is really helping me out with my life more than i know sometimes. I am finally over my ex gay friend .that too a lot . HE was amazing to me. did things i wont forget and sometimes i i feel i shouldnt have been such a prude and so scared and tried sex with him as he asked me twice. I should not have been so afraid of being hurt as that is how you grow. I have been hurt anyway since. I am middle aged. And doing at all now as i was a lot like you (and my son is too). I was super cautious. Turned down a lot of men (as i was a hottie, ha) and i think it was wrong as i married someone wrong for me to stay safe. nothing is perfect and i really know everyone is different too . there are no rules and you gotta do what you want to do. Try really hard to listen to your gut and what you really want to try and see what you learn.
jonestly wrote:
not saying that porn is very life-like haha.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#3359 Jan 25, 2013
Vance
you know if you stopped writing me i would be unhappy believe me and somehow i think i like your compliments. they are nice and fun. Hope u had a nice jog with loulou. I dont jog i get plantars. so i dance dance dance and spin. some weights too.
Alexandria logan

United States

#3360 Jan 25, 2013
Vance wrote:
<quoted text>Find a real penpal? Ifwhat I sead about you being a racist, im sorry, your not. Ok?? I miss writing you friend.
I live in St Pete? 21 yoa, long blonde hair, green eyes, milky white skin tone, a phat ass, and an x Volley ball player from florida state. I was trolling about till I read your post vance, what are you doing? On this site guy, The only thing you will find around here..........queers and dykes with emotion and trust issues. Hit me up soon, Lets do a work out????
Vance

United States

#3361 Jan 26, 2013
bev0309 wrote:
Vance
you know if you stopped writing me ii would be unhappy believe me and somehow i think i like your compliments. they are nice and fun. Hope u had a nice jog with loulou. I dont jog i get plantars. so i dance dance dance and spin. some weights too.
Bev, Its because I care about you like living a fantasy! I love everthing about you from head to toe, I always wanted a healthy girl with a big butt . Your classy smart nice sexy and a hippy lol. I love my IBQ!!you only live once. Bev. I habe a swedish girlfriend who never takes her eyes off of me. But she doesnt give me that rush like you do. I wont go overboard becase its not my stye, your soo cool and perfect and just my type thats why I wrote this love letter to my ibq.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#3362 Jan 26, 2013
I see now as you are not writing alexandria above. You do not want to meet women on here either. ORR you are writing her private as you do want to meet her. haYa never know. But makes me feel better about writing you. You really do not want to meet me . So i will say i slightly thought about meeting you but i know that we are good pen pals but not in person i am pretty much sure. Tonight i am meeting my classy man i think. He may be my type. He is intellectual and passionate. Buti wont think about it much. as if he is wacked then no he isnt my type and that is how many people are until you meet the right one As its just another date right now. We met for coffee and that went well. he said he has a single jewish wealthy male friend and he does not want us to meet as i will dump him. I told him ha. Men who are single and wealthy and jewish middle aged and single a long time? they wont date us as they cant they really do respect us. and . go for skinny asain women. they dont want their moms ha. i over dumped by emails the musician, he is so unusual i freaked out. I over did it as i am neurotic slightly about it. and he wrote back i am too hi maintenance. that is what came across when i really meant you are too unconventional and i told you that from the start and i need someone who calls regularly and not spur of the moment for me to just hang out. i need dates and romance. now i do NOT ever want to talk to him but he has my earrings. we did not do much. but i took my earrings off.. he definitely has had a very very interesting sex life and he was telling me all about it, bragging. ha its more like a freak show. I am not sure i can write it on here. ha.pisses me off as some of it sounds great (not the part that takes 24 people) and i would do it but i realize again those kind are just too out there and wont make a good partner for me. So i left fast. happy u r into and she is into you. the swedish lady. Hope shes nice too. I am praying my egyptian is that way tonight.
Vance wrote:
<quoted text>Bev, Its because I care about you like living a fantasy! I love everthing about you from head to toe, I always wanted a healthy girl with a big butt . Your classy smart nice sexy and a hippy lol. I love my IBQ!!you only live once. Bev. I habe a swedish girlfriend who never takes her eyes off of me. But she doesnt give me that rush like you do. I wont go overboard becase its not my stye, your soo cool and perfect and just my type thats why I wrote this love letter to my ibq.
Vance

United States

#3363 Jan 26, 2013
bev0309 wrote:
I see now as you are not writing alexandria above. You do not want to meet women on here either. ORR you are writing her private as you do want to meet her. haYa never know. But makes me feel better about writing you. You really do not want to meet me . So i will say i slightly thought about meeting you but i know that we are good pen pals but not in person i am pretty much sure. Tonight i am meeting my classy man i think. He may be my type. He is intellectual and passionate. Buti wont think about it much. as if he is wacked then no he isnt my type and that is how many people are until you meet the right one As its just another date right now. We met for coffee and that went well. he said he has a single jewish wealthy male friend and he does not want us to meet as i will dump him. I told him ha. Men who are single and wealthy and jewish middle aged and single a long time? they wont date us as they cant they really do respect us. and . go for skinny asain women. they dont want their moms ha. i over dumped by emails the musician, he is so unusual i freaked out. I over did it as i am neurotic slightly about it. and he wrote back i am too hi maintenance. that is what came across when i really meant you are too unconventional and i told you that from the start and i need someone who calls regularly and not spur of the moment for me to just hang out. i need dates and romance. now i do NOT ever want to talk to him but he has my earrings. we did not do much. but i took my earrings off.. he definitely has had a very very interesting sex life and he was telling me all about it, bragging. ha its more like a freak show. I am not sure i can write it on here. ha.pisses me off as some of it sounds great (not the part that takes 24 people) and i would do it but i realize again those kind are just too out there and wont make a good partner for me. So i left fast. happy u r into and she is into you. the swedish lady. Hope shes nice too. I am praying my egyptian is that way tonight. <quoted text>
bev, I got a thread for u and I, its called the vance And bev helpline. Check it out. I created it a week ago I think. I really got someting important to tell you baby. I dont care for no one one this site but you.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#3364 Jan 26, 2013
Ha ha I am busting up! What my ex gay friend even when he's not in my life gets me into. It's cool Our own thread. Well who knows who will come onto our site. U never know. I'll go look for it. I have my guitar lesson gotta run. I just checked to see before I left. If I can't find it now. Tomorrow I'm not good at finding threads but ill do it. Just like u couldn't figure out how to write private which I've done. But I'm gonna find no worries
Vance wrote:
<quoted text>bev, I got a thread for u and I, its called the vance And bev helpline. Check it out. I created it a week ago I think. I really got someting important to tell you baby. I dont care for no one one this site but you.
j-nosha lips

Birmingham, UK

#3365 Jan 28, 2013
2731d42c add me up baby
Allan

United States

#3366 Jan 30, 2013
Leslie wrote:
Are there gay men who fall in love with women but only want to have sex with men? That is, are there people who just want to keep their romantic love separate from their sex?
I fell in love with my wife over 30 years ago, when I was in denial of being gay. We love each other very much and remain married. We are very good together, except sexually. We have 3 grown children who don't know I am gay. I came out to my wife more than 16 years ago. So yes, I love one woman very deeply, but desire to have sex only with men. Very strange because she is absolutely beautiful and the nicest person you could ever meet, but I need a big strong man when it comes to sex.
Stephen Harries

Alton, UK

#3367 Jan 30, 2013
Allan wrote:
<quoted text>
I fell in love with my wife over 30 years ago, when I was in denial of being gay. We love each other very much and remain married. We are very good together, except sexually. We have 3 grown children who don't know I am gay. I came out to my wife more than 16 years ago. So yes, I love one woman very deeply, but desire to have sex only with men. Very strange because she is absolutely beautiful and the nicest person you could ever meet, but I need a big strong man when it comes to sex.
So you are happy to live a lie ?
Elizabeth

Los Gatos, CA

#3368 Feb 1, 2013
Diana,

I lost my beloved husband to cancer about 1 1/2 years ago after a long marriage. About six months ago I became friends with a wonderful gay man. We have so much in common and it's great whenever we're together! I find this relationship to be very interesting; it constantly surprises me with so many differences from what I'm used to with straight men.

I know you are more experienced than I am in terms of a gay man/straight woman friendship--however, I want to express my opinion. I think it's very important for you to keep your knowledge that he is gay all the way down to the depths of your soul. In other words, really believe this! If it was hard for you two to release your hands, consider that a beautiful experience and enjoy it for what it was at the time. Think of it as an honor and a privilege to have experienced that with him.(I will tell you that I have experienced such moments, too--and I attribute them to the "soul" connection between us.

If you feel confused, you may be starting to think of the possibility that he may be bisexual or even turning straight, or even that he might be a gay man who wants romantic love with a woman--but that is a contradiction in terms. Focusing too much on this kind of thinking is, I think, very risky for you, because it's 99.9999% sure that such a situation with him would be fantasy, not reality, so focusing on this could really wind up hurting you. Just love each other as you have been doing and make sure you have sufficient activities and good relationships in the rest of your life so that this deep friendship, while deep and dear, doesn't become your sole focus.

I wish you (and he) very, very well...with a continuing, long-lasting friendship.

Please remember that since he is gay, that if he wants a romantic partner, he really, really, needs a man, not a woman. Rejoice if he finds one, because it sounds like (though you may wind up spending less "alone time" with him--or maybe less time in general), he can always be your dear friend. And if he should find a man to love, that man will likely become your dear friend, too.

Try to go with the flow, love him as you do, and try to relax when worries or confusion happen!

Again, best of luck, dearheart.
Milan

La Mesa, CA

#3369 Feb 24, 2013
I believe it is possible. My best 'gay' friend of 5 years has become what I perceive to be a soul mate. Sex has absolutely nothing to do with it. We are in sync when we are together, and people tend to give space around us. We don't leave each others sides. He has always labeled himself as a gay man, myself as a straight woman. When his close male friends stay the night when I am there, he tells them to sleep in the couch so that we may sleep together. If you study the scientific theory of being IN love, you will realize that it is a connection of the heart. This is just my personal experience. Although I don't expect a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship, we have a sense of closeness indescribable.
FMKZYY

New Haven, CT

#3370 Mar 6, 2013
anna wrote:
<quoted text>
how did you do it? i need to figure out how I'm going to do this but i am so deeply in love with him and im so scared. its like what i need to do is so far away from waht makes me happy... but i need to do it for both of us. i'm sure you understand. god, its so nice to know im not the only straight girl in love with a gay man. so nice.
I am so afraid too. I love him so much and I think that it now annoys both of us. I really want to hold back but when it comes I cannot control at all. I want to leave him.....I just can't...
FMKZYY

New Haven, CT

#3371 Mar 6, 2013
Milan wrote:
I believe it is possible. My best 'gay' friend of 5 years has become what I perceive to be a soul mate. Sex has absolutely nothing to do with it. We are in sync when we are together, and people tend to give space around us. We don't leave each others sides. He has always labeled himself as a gay man, myself as a straight woman. When his close male friends stay the night when I am there, he tells them to sleep in the couch so that we may sleep together. If you study the scientific theory of being IN love, you will realize that it is a connection of the heart. This is just my personal experience. Although I don't expect a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship, we have a sense of closeness indescribable.
But is he considering marrying you or something? I always hear my friend say he would marry a lady and have kids. I don't know what it means...
angel ellis

Kingston, Jamaica

#3372 Mar 15, 2013
men should not fall in love with men. it looks maddddddd
Elena

Manchester, UK

#3373 Mar 22, 2013
Dara wrote:
This is something that has put me in pain for almost two years now. My best friend is a gay man, and ever since we met we've been inseparable. He's never done anything sexual with a man, and he's been in one friendship with a girl before me for about half a year that was almost exactly the way that we are together. We always walk arm in arm, hold hands, kiss each other on the cheek/face, tell eachother we love eachother. We're basically in a relationship, but he still says he's gay, and we've never actually kissed on the lips or anything more. It's so unbelievably confusing. It's nice to know that there are others out there in a similar sort of situation.
Hey I was wondering how this worked out? Im in the exact same position and it's horrible, We kissed playing dares and stuff and he seemed pretty into it but he is gay and extremly camp Help!
Vance

United States

#3374 Mar 31, 2013
bev0309 wrote:
Vance
you know if you stopped writing me i would be unhappy believe me and somehow i think i like your compliments. they are nice and fun. Hope u had a nice jog with loulou. I dont jog i get plantars. so i dance dance dance and spin. some weights too.
bev, how you been, I miss hearing from you your old friend vance.
Dylan

Fareham, UK

#3375 Apr 4, 2013
Well speaking for me 100% Gay I have never fallen in love with a women or even been attracted to a woman in any way, never even wanted to kiss a woman in my life

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#3376 Apr 30, 2013
Pretty much ok Vance and you? I just visited my son in college and i am back. Thought i met a nice guy . Nope. Oh well. Back to dating again. Doing even more dance. I am going to get certified and be an instructor too. Of zumba woohoo. haMy instructor thinks i am awesome at it. Yeah for me
Vance wrote:
<quoted text>bev, how you been, I miss hearing from you your old friend vance.
alex

La Porte, IN

#3377 May 7, 2013
I saw this on another board and found it to be appropriate.......

Listen,
you don't fall in love with a sexual organ. you fall in love with a person. a soul.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
26 'Gay' Men Arrested at Cairo Bathhouse Caged ... 15 min Rick Santpornum 4
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 18 min Pietro Armando 6,072
Court: no divorce in Florida for same-sex couple 18 min Rick Santpornum 3
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 19 min Pietro Armando 5,140
ACLU sues to allow gay club in Indiana school 1 hr lou 32
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 1 hr chris toal 26,896
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 1 hr BIG BOSS MAN 68,585
Florida clerks won't give gays marriage licenses 2 hr Dennis 16
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 4 hr KiMerde 3,004
More from around the web