Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#3318 Dec 24, 2012
Vance
Merry Xmas Happy NEW year. To you too. YEAH still singing dancing. NEVER will stop. Dating someone cool now. Ad now someone else cool is asking me out too. It's always that way with me at least. None or two or three ha! I'll soon figure it out. How are you?
vance wrote:
<quoted text>bev! Have a mery christmas and a happy New Years.hope things are well with you and your singing and dancing?

Location hidden

#3319 Dec 24, 2012
I think that's possible too. My family , one woman divorced as her husband decided to become gay
Maho Anjing wrote:
Yup, Gay Men can FALL IN LOVE with opposite sex or sexually attracted to opposite sex. But Straight men attracted/ fall in love to another men? That's very Impossible.
aslam

Dubai, UAE

#3320 Dec 25, 2012
this is a buty full sex
aslam

Dubai, UAE

#3321 Dec 25, 2012
Maho Anjing wrote:
Yup, Gay Men can FALL IN LOVE with opposite sex or sexually attracted to opposite sex. But Straight men attracted/ fall in love to another men? That's very Impossible.
i licke u
novz

San Juan, Philippines

#3322 Dec 31, 2012
i'm a girl who has always been attracted to gay guys... i think thats impossible, i really do hope so, please could somebody fix me
Vance

United States

#3323 Jan 3, 2013
bev0309 wrote:
Vance
Merry Xmas Happy NEW year. To you too. YEAH still singing dancing. NEVER will stop. Dating someone cool now. Ad now someone else cool is asking me out too. It's always that way with me at least. None or two or three ha! I'll soon figure it out. How are you?<quoted text>
bev! Your dating again? Lol your living life to the fullest like a young woman, if thats what makes you happy then for it. I hope you had good new years day get to gether. Are you really ok dating instead of waiting for your soulmate? By the way sometimes you cross my mind. I miss writing you. I just broke away from that lesbian. Bev I did my research on her. Ism the only man who she wants sex with. I feel special nit she liked me for sex and give friendship to others and that is what mn skes me think she is no good.

Location hidden

#3324 Jan 3, 2013
Vance,
I call it dating when i am looking for a relationship but do not know if he is a relationship yet(so hes still a date). I met him a few weeks ago. And i wont know for a few months,thats just how it is with me. So i am ok to date someone else right now. That someone else already did not work out ; but i am still seeing this man for a month now. He is smart and nice so far. I met him through friends. He is a musician and a nice guy. My friends have known him 20 plus years. So they tell me he is great guy. He told me about his last relationship. he helped raise her kids and her kids are doing great. My son actually met him today. Not because we are serious yet. but because he is working in recording and that is what my son is studying . So he had a tour of everything. My son said he thinks he is nice too. HOPE so. ITs about time for me its been a while. I even took my profile off the internet dating site i am on. I just dont want to date until i know about him. Thats kind of cool
Vance wrote:
<quoted text>bev! Your dating again? Lol your living life to the fullest like a young woman, if thats what makes you happy then for it. I hope you had good new years day get to gether. Are you really ok dating instead of waiting for your soulmate? By the way sometimes you cross my mind. I miss writing you. I just broke away from that lesbian. Bev I did my research on her. Ism the only man who she wants sex with. I feel special nit she liked me for sex and give friendship to others and that is what mn skes me think she is no good.
Vance

United States

#3325 Jan 4, 2013
bev0309 wrote:
Vance,
I call it dating when i am looking for a relationship but do not know if he is a relationship yet(so hes still a date). I met him a few weeks ago. And i wont know for a few months,thats just how it is with me. So i am ok to date someone else right now. That someone else already did not work out ; but i am still seeing this man for a month now. He is smart and nice so far. I met him through friends. He is a musician and a nice guy. My friends have known him 20 plus years. So they tell me he is great guy. He told me about his last relationship. he helped raise her kids and her kids are doing great. My son actually met him today. Not because we are serious yet. but because he is working in recording and that is what my son is studying . So he had a tour of everything. My son said he thinks he is nice too. HOPE so. ITs about time for me its been a while. I even took my profile off the internet dating site i am on. I just dont want to date until i know about him. Thats kind of cool <quoted text>
you were correct about that lesbian girl, you told me mot to give her money.. Bev! She only wanted cash and sex from me. But she hibe everuome else friendship. sometimes when I look at it it seems bad I allowed that! How can you have a close relationship then hate that person the next week. I think all women are like this. But they only have a special guy the love to hurt cause she knows he loves her and she csn hurt him at will a sick game?? Its power.karma will get her. Im just going to let go? Its one of these situations I cant figure out.
Vance

United States

#3326 Jan 4, 2013
Type over. But she gives everyone else friendship. Lol my typing is off for some reason.

Location hidden

#3327 Jan 6, 2013
Well its not like i have not been asked by a man i shoulndt have been seeing anyway. But i believe it s all good and i learn from it all. I almost gave one man money . I was actually writing the check and handed it to him and then in a brief ten seconds i said wait, give it back. NO way do you get this. I am soooo glad i did that. But i did pay my ex gay friend(reason i got on here) money to personal train me He kicked me out of his home and never paid me back for all lessons. that was after he has asked me to date and marry etc..i tried to still be his friend. He saw he was having probs in himself staying friends so he went ahead and kept my $!!!! That is mostly why we are not talking and never shall
i cannot take too much immaturity. The musician i am seeing is immature. in certain ways. I have some kind of closeness to him I feel good around him but it hurts when he does some immature stuff. So i am not sure again if this will be the one. I am picky sort of . As i want to grow old with one man .
Vance wrote:
<quoted text>you were correct about that lesbian girl, you told me mot to give her money.. Bev! She only wanted cash and sex from me. But she hibe everuome else friendship. sometimes when I look at it it seems bad I allowed that! How can you have a close relationship then hate that person the next week. I think all women are like this. But they only have a special guy the love to hurt cause she knows he loves her and she csn hurt him at will a sick game?? Its power.karma will get her. Im just going to let go? Its one of these situations I cant figure out.
Vance

United States

#3328 Jan 6, 2013
bev0309 wrote:
Well its not like i have not been asked by a man i shoulndt have been seeing anyway. But i believe it s all good and i learn from it all. I almost gave one man money . I was actually writing the check and handed it to him and then in a brief ten seconds i said wait, give it back. NO way do you get this. I am soooo glad i did that. But i did pay my ex gay friend(reason i got on here) money to personal train me He kicked me out of his home and never paid me back for all lessons. that was after he has asked me to date and marry etc..i tried to still be his friend. He saw he was having probs in himself staying friends so he went ahead and kept my $!!!! That is mostly why we are not talking and never shall
i cannot take too much immaturity. The musician i am seeing is immature. in certain ways. I have some kind of closeness to him I feel good around him but it hurts when he does some immature stuff. So i am not sure again if this will be the one. I am picky sort of . As i want to grow old with one man . <quoted text>
bev, I was in California last month, its to expensive out there and the people dont care for coversations and eye contact. I will be going back to a place called santa ana,and san francisco. My new job. I met a woman out there and she called me yesterday. Wanting to know if I would be her man. She is a very nice and warm and soft spoken woman. I will see her for a healthy relationship. My job asked me would I move out there. I think I will. New job new woman, why not? This could be something very special to me. Im only a truck driver with a lonely sad past. Talk to you later ibq.

Location hidden

#3329 Jan 7, 2013
Vance
We are writing a lot again Dang . but i like pen pals . I happen to know all those places you mention. Been to them all. So i am living on the west coast somewhere. I do know what you mean about etye contact. I go to visit my cousin in seattle often. She has a nice home there with her husband. I happened to be there the last time nordstrom(original one there) had its half yearly sale. I rarely go to that here in my town, Not worth the crowds and the saleswoman in Cali are not like the saleswomen in seattle. Wow what a difference . There were genuinely nice to me. That is rare for where i live. I am one of the rare in my city. I have to choose my friends carefully. Its a full time job ha no but serious i do have to be cautious and strong . You can get burned by phony jerks. Did you see your santa monica volleyball player? Or is that over? You should relocate. I raised a child . Had no choice had to stay but i think that is great. Santa Ana(orange county) is known to have some hot looking women there. Good for you. We all have lonely sad pasts. Some more than others but we have all experienced it. That is how we know to appreciate the good people in our lives.
Vance wrote:
<quoted text>bev, I was in California last month, its to expensive out there and the people dont care for coversations and eye contact. I will be going back to a place called santa ana,and san francisco. My new job. I met a woman out there and she called me yesterday. Wanting to know if I would be her man. She is a very nice and warm and soft spoken woman. I will see her for a healthy relationship. My job asked me would I move out there. I think I will. New job new woman, why not? This could be something very special to me. Im only a truck driver with a lonely sad past. Talk to you later ibq.
Vance

United States

#3330 Jan 8, 2013
bev0309 wrote:
Vance
We are writing a lot again Dang . but i like pen pals . I happen to know all those places you mention. Been to them all. So i am living on the west coast somewhere. I do know what you mean about etye contact. I go to visit my cousin in seattle often. She has a nice home there with her husband. I happened to be there the last time nordstrom(original one there) had its half yearly sale. I rarely go to that here in my town, Not worth the crowds and the saleswoman in Cali are not like the saleswomen in seattle. Wow what a difference . There were genuinely nice to me. That is rare for where i live. I am one of the rare in my city. I have to choose my friends carefully. Its a full time job ha no but serious i do have to be cautious and strong . You can get burned by phony jerks. Did you see your santa monica volleyball player? Or is that over? You should relocate. I raised a child . Had no choice had to stay but i think that is great. Santa Ana(orange county) is known to have some hot looking women there. Good for you. We all have lonely sad pasts. Some more than others but we have all experienced it. That is how we know to appreciate the good people in our lives.<quoted text>
bev! you keep throwing that writing too much stuff at me. Racist people will always be around no matter where you go! I will never ever ever ever ever ever ask you out! You can be at peace now.. That a blackman wont chase you. Soo you dont have to respond if it makes you fdel beter infront of these animals on this site. I havent writen in over a month to you, your a good listener thats why I write you.. Not to sexual harrast you. I met a blackwoman out in cali. She will come to Tampa to join me. See how easy that was to tell all you mean people where I live whithout over reacting, I really liked writing you cause you made me feel speacial.dont respond back it will keep all your friends on this site happy.
Vance

United States

#3331 Jan 8, 2013
When we first met you were this curvy cat eyed hott brunette who I found interesting, very interesting.. Now when ee do talk once a month. You say dang we. Write too much like im hard up or lonely or stalking you. No worries. At first I did wanted to ask you out for love you could of been my soulmate, yes I did at firs. Not now because of your worries of these people on this site. Take care
shamviv

South Africa

#3332 Jan 9, 2013
I am a woman who is madly in love with a gay man 23 years older than me. I constantly think about him. I am a lecturer and he is a prof at the same university. What should I do. Should I tell him. Will I get hurt.
mike

South Africa

#3333 Jan 9, 2013
Yes tell him. Who knows maybe it might work out. Best of luck sweetheart.

Location hidden

#3334 Jan 9, 2013
Vance
Its not the people on the site. Although that does not help. I too wanted to meet a woman on here once as she is a professional singer (so she said); but i haven't a clue who or what she was anyway. I am dating someone, you are dating someone; and i never think of meeting someone from a forum so I never let it cross my mind. Not to say that you are not worth meeting. i have not a clue about who you are and i decided lets keep it that way thats all. It has nothing to do with you being lonely/desperate what. you do not even seem like that at all? I never thought that. Maybe about those people writing mean things to us yes but not about you. Talking once a month is cool. We are doing it a little more right this moment thats all and i cautiously said something. No big deal. I guess i am cat eyed . Its more big round eyes. ha
Vance wrote:
When we first met you were this curvy cat eyed hott brunette who I found interesting, very interesting.. Now when ee do talk once a month. You say dang we. Write too much like im hard up or lonely or stalking you. No worries. At first I did wanted to ask you out for love you could of been my soulmate, yes I did at firs. Not now because of your worries of these people on this site. Take care
Vance

United States

#3335 Jan 9, 2013
bev0309 wrote:
Vance
Its not the people on the site. Although that does not help. I too wanted to meet a woman on here once as she is a professional singer (so she said); but i haven't a clue who or what she was anyway. I am dating someone, you are dating someone; and i never think of meeting someone from a forum so I never let it cross my mind. Not to say that you are not worth meeting. i have not a clue about who you are and i decided lets keep it that way thats all. It has nothing to do with you being lonely/desperate what. you do not even seem like that at all? I never thought that. Maybe about those people writing mean things to us yes but not about you. Talking once a month is cool. We are doing it a little more right this moment thats all and i cautiously said something. No big deal. I guess i am cat eyed . Its more big round eyes. ha <quoted text>
Bev! What im saying, cat eyes like marbles big green blue an exotic beautiful look. I am dating a nice blackwoman who will come to florida and join me. Yes I really wished it was you. Because you know things about me over the net no other woman has ever sead to face to face. And I still feel the same way. I wish you were mine. I only wish. I am going to take things slow with my girlfriend. Talk to you, in a few weeks. She will do this profile for me. Your soo wonderfull IBQ.

Location hidden

#3336 Jan 10, 2013
Vance
Congrads on nice lady . That is what matters. I am too. I think i found a nice guy again. We had two dates so far so i dont know yet. Well then I definitely did not luck out and get cat eyes Sorry. No blue and green in there. A little green but mostly brown. But exotic shape somewhat. But i am more bohemian looking i am told. Even though my sis and mom are more exotic. My bro and I are bohemian. Sorry to disappoint you ha. Anyway sure lets chat every few weeks and its fun. No worries then. I love to write. I have to stop myself as i want to write ex bf's sometimes too much. Girlfriends too. I just am into writing. I told you pen pals i did when i was young. Ok Have a nice time and keep in touch. If she does the profile fine. She can read. I am not looking to meet you and you are not looking for that either .
Vance wrote:
<quoted text>Bev! What im saying, cat eyes like marbles big green blue an exotic beautiful look. I am dating a nice blackwoman who will come to florida and join me. Yes I really wished it was you. Because you know things about me over the net no other woman has ever sead to face to face. And I still feel the same way. I wish you were mine. I only wish. I am going to take things slow with my girlfriend. Talk to you, in a few weeks. She will do this profile for me. Your soo wonderfull IBQ.
bonkers

Columbia, SC

#3337 Jan 11, 2013
Leslie wrote:
Are there gay men who fall in love with women but only want to have sex with men? That is, are there people who just want to keep their romantic love separate from their sex?
don't know the motivation other than gay men use women to attract other men as a pedo would hook up with a woman with kids. i know gay men who married women;but always went after men. they're not good for women;which may be another motive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White House: US increasingly backing gay marriage 9 min WeTheSheeple 87
Apple CEO Tim Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay' 11 min Imprtnrd 41
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 13 min Lawrence Wolf 50,793
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 20 min Frankie Rizzo 3,352
Biggest Gay Lies 25 min Frankie Rizzo 2,527
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 35 min Dimitri100 2,257
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 41 min WasteWater 2,015
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 42 min Frankie Rizzo 1,213
Puerto Rico judge upholds gay marriage ban 57 min allan 91
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Wondering 3,912

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE