Do Gay Men Fall in Love With Women
vance

United States

#3298 Nov 1, 2012
Bev.im comfortable going private with you I gave .up on that profile stuf tili get someone to help me with it. Bev you might care what these animals may say aboit u and I writing til iget a profile..but I dont care about them.whenever i feel like writing you I will. Just wish u would respond.i respect u also ibq

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#3299 Nov 1, 2012
Vance,Actually i do not care what anyone thinks on here. I don't know anyone. But; i myself do not like to cause people even that i don't know to go wacko on me. Its just unpleasant and cuts into the quality time in my life ha. I can take a little of it . But not too much. I enjoy saying hello and sharing thoughts with you. I think there are a few things i am addicted to since a young age and one is writing . And reading for that matter. So i jump at the opportunity to email a pen pal. My addiction to bad guys i am not too proud of. But i managed to marry and stay married for 14 years to a good man. So i would say i am a success at that and i want to do that again. It just seems to take longer and seems tougher at this age. bUt its doable i hear and i see in others. This musician i am seeing . I admit unfortunately i have not completely gotten rid of my bad guy addiction. I like some of the drama as long as its drug and disease free. And it is . But he is just urealiable and disrespectful ITS kind of cute though to see him trying to change. He really is wanting that now at his age .And he is out right ask me. Am i being nice? How or what should i do??? But i can not take too much of that. It does feel good to help him . He wants me to teach him to dance too. HE has two left feel so i am going to pretend i am Hitch. You know that movie. where he teaches him to dance and say s just do this. YOU are not allowed even go try anything else. I cant wait to do that. actually. I am also a dance addict. I forget about that
vance wrote:
Bev.im comfortable going private with you I gave .up on that profile stuf tili get someone to help me with it. Bev you might care what these animals may say aboit u and I writing til iget a profile..but I dont care about them.whenever i feel like writing you I will. Just wish u would respond.i respect u also ibq
Vance

United States

#3300 Nov 1, 2012
Bev. I didnt kmow your thing was bad guys and your turned on by them. My lesbian ex lived a life of lies and secets. Everybody thinks she is gay and butch. Im the only guy this woman has touched.i know she is a sociopath and a goodlover.im glad its over .what is the problem whith me I always attract the off o crazy hott ones. Im ready for a change I want a soulmate.lol. green or blue eyes brown hair hips frekles and really know how to treat her man rite my dreamgirl. Im ready for her..no more badgirls. I dont care for the disrespecting. Later IBQ.lol Ithink dancing is healthy. Dont lose your healthy shape
MattTN

United States

#3301 Nov 2, 2012
As a gay man who was married for 12 years, I never felt "in love". I think being in love requires physical attraction. That was just never there in my marriage, obviously. She was my very best friend for awhile and a great friend cor awhile, but in reality both wanted to find real "LOVERS". Intimacy was always an issue ( we kissed and cuddled and I would assist he with her vibrator because I just opulent do it. Yes we were very. Lose and love ea h other now, but not"IN LOVE!"

Location hidden

#3302 Nov 3, 2012
Well I dont know if it is my complete thing. Like i said i married and almost got engaged to two of the most decent men on the planet. I think i need something in the middle. Or just someone i honestly love. Not a bad guy for immediate passion and some drama and not a guy i am with as he is super nice to me. I will not settle on love again. I do sometimes attract bad guys but many times i attract very good men too. Maybe you need to tell yourself and really think that you attract decent women also.
Vance wrote:
Bev. I didnt kmow your thing was bad guys and your turned on by them. My lesbian ex lived a life of lies and secets. Everybody thinks she is gay and butch. Im the only guy this woman has touched.i know she is a sociopath and a goodlover.im glad its over .what is the problem whith me I always attract the off o crazy hott ones. Im ready for a change I want a soulmate.lol. green or blue eyes brown hair hips frekles and really know how to treat her man rite my dreamgirl. Im ready for her..no more badgirls. I dont care for the disrespecting. Later IBQ.lol Ithink dancing is healthy. Dont lose your healthy shape

Location hidden

#3303 Nov 3, 2012
I agree 100% with this and it can happen with straight couples too. It does very often
MattTN wrote:
As a gay man who was married for 12 years, I never felt "in love". I think being in love requires physical attraction. That was just never there in my marriage, obviously. She was my very best friend for awhile and a great friend cor awhile, but in reality both wanted to find real "LOVERS". Intimacy was always an issue ( we kissed and cuddled and I would assist he with her vibrator because I just opulent do it. Yes we were very. Lose and love ea h other now, but not"IN LOVE!"
filicia78

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#3304 Nov 8, 2012
hey dara..don't be confuse..gays actually do that..their physical appearance are male but they are psychographically a female.Just treat them as besties
Dara wrote:
This is something that has put me in pain for almost two years now. My best friend is a gay man, and ever since we met we've been inseparable. He's never done anything sexual with a man, and he's been in one friendship with a girl before me for about half a year that was almost exactly the way that we are together. We always walk arm in arm, hold hands, kiss each other on the cheek/face, tell eachother we love eachother. We're basically in a relationship, but he still says he's gay, and we've never actually kissed on the lips or anything more. It's so unbelievably confusing. It's nice to know that there are others out there in a similar sort of situation.
Crystal

Louisville, KY

#3306 Nov 20, 2012
Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have to say no. A man who is sexually interested in men but unable to form a romantic attachment with one is not something I would classify as 'gay', since orientation encompasses more than just the sexual aspect of a relationship.
I don't know of any word or phrase that describes the situation of sexual atrraction exclusively being directed at one sex while romantic attachment is directed exclusively toward the other.
I'm glad you said that. I am no sexually attracted to both males and females. But I am only emotionally attracted to men. I have never pursued my sexual attraction to women because I felt an encounter based on only lust would be pointless.
sophie

Castleford, UK

#3307 Nov 26, 2012
ive fallen in love with my bestfriend whos gay. hes had one boyfriend before but not done anything with him.. hes yold me hes confused about his sexuality. my feelings for him are overpowering my life. I feel like im waiting around for disappointment. I love him. What can I do or say?
dognes

Masontown, PA

#3308 Nov 26, 2012
youtube.com/watch... …
yes,,why cant they?
Vance

United States

#3309 Nov 26, 2012
sophie wrote:
ive fallen in love with my bestfriend whos gay. hes had one boyfriend before but not done anything with him.. hes yold me hes confused about his sexuality. my feelings for him are overpowering my life. I feel like im waiting around for disappointment. I love him. What can I do or say?
if you love him. Tell him..or if you care about him tell him. I met a lesbian beautiqueen who was inlove with me and went nuts when I didn't return those feelings. But I did care for her and wouldn't show it. Now she has calm down easy to talk to apologetic and ready to go all the way with me. She lives with a woman but will drop her and come see me if I wanted her too. It is what it is.. She is stunningly goodlooking. Just go for it..you only live once.
Rebecca

Surrey, Canada

#3310 Nov 30, 2012
I'm glad I found this forum! Definitely good to know I'm not the only one dealing with these kinds of issues. About a year ago, I met this really fantastic guy, and assumed he was straight. When we got close, he told me he was gay and in a relationship with a guy and I was pretty surprised as I never got that vibe off him! But of course it wasn't a big deal and we became best friends. Eventually him and his boyfriend broke up. Afterwards, sometimes when we got drunk we'd fool around but neither of us thought there were any feelings....until a few months later when I started thinking I did and I completely panicked. But in the spirit of honesty I was open about it with him and I was totally floored when he said he'd been grappling with feelings for me! So we decided hey if there are feelings why not give it a chance. Eventually we transitioned into sex, and though it took some adjustment it's been and still is satisfying for both of us! We're still together now, and we were talking about sexuality the other day and he said that though he still finds men attractive, he'd never go for one because of the connection he has with me. He said that though it started off emotionally, it eventually took on the sexual element that he was never able to find with other girls! So I guess the whole point of this is that everything is dependent on the people involved in the relationship and that human sexuality is very fluid--its not always a static entity. There isn't really a completely go-to standard that can be applied to every single gay man and straight woman in a platonic/romantic/sexual relationship. Its different with every single person! Feelings and urges can shift and develop if given the opportunity. There are some gay men who simply cannot be in a fulfilling relationship with a woman, which is just fine. But its also possible for a gay man to be able to do that. I wouldn't suggest that anyone should explicitly expect someone to change, but I'm here to tell you its not unheard of and it happened to me! Hope this is helpful to you ladies, and all of you stay strong and hope for the best, whatever that may be :)
elin

Sheffield, UK

#3311 Dec 3, 2012
im in love with a real gay person and hes much older too i adore him as a person hes really cute and funny not camp at all so what there will never be sex still he will all ways love me as a person as i do him and hugs kissing on the lips i do that all with him anyways beside men women wear not that diffrent from eachother
secret

Plymouth, UK

#3312 Dec 16, 2012
finally found someone like me! my bestfriend is supposedly gay, well he definitly is gay. he's only 17, but he has had sex with men countless times, been in relationships with men, and just how he acts stereotypically. but recently, these past few months we have gotten closer, and he acts like a boyfriend to me.. he kisses me, cuddles me, wraps his arms around my waist when i least expect it.. gets jealous when i talk to other boys, cuddles me to sleep, looks after me, cares for me, plays with my hair, you get the idea. he has told me he is in love with me, but he's gay. i dont understand this. he says he just doesn't feel any sexual attraction to me. how can he be gay, but be in love with me too? is he just doing it because he likes my affection and attention? or does he really have feelings for me, like he says he does?

Location hidden

#3313 Dec 18, 2012
I dont know why your post was judged so poorly NUTS? What you make more sense than most on here. i used to write on here a ot. I love writing . Plus i was in a very similar situation. Assumed he was straight then he told me.No vibe,no one would think he is gay without knowing him very closely, best friends,thought about me all day long.stated his love asked marriage even. i never gave it a chance but i saw that i was lucky i did not. Because he turned out to be a phony. Not his love. That was real but he was not a good guy. Not enough for me. But it took me 5 years to find out. He isvery good at acting sincere. So anyway. i missed his company for a long time but not anymore. However i still go on here . He meant a lot to me and if he were kinder? i would have been like you and given it a try. I think your post was beautiful and i hope you are feeling good about your decision and things are working out well
Rebecca wrote:
I'm glad I found this forum! Definitely good to know I'm not the only one dealing with these kinds of issues. About a year ago, I met this really fantastic guy, and assumed he was straight. When we got close, he told me he was gay and in a relationship with a guy and I was pretty surprised as I never got that vibe off him! But of course it wasn't a big deal and we became best friends. Eventually him and his boyfriend broke up. Afterwards, sometimes when we got drunk we'd fool around but neither of us thought there were any feelings....until a few months later when I started thinking I did and I completely panicked. But in the spirit of honesty I was open about it with him and I was totally floored when he said he'd been grappling with feelings for me! So we decided hey if there are feelings why not give it a chance. Eventually we transitioned into sex, and though it took some adjustment it's been and still is satisfying for both of us! We're still together now, and we were talking about sexuality the other day and he said that though he still finds men attractive, he'd never go for one because of the connection he has with me. He said that though it started off emotionally, it eventually took on the sexual element that he was never able to find with other girls! So I guess the whole point of this is that everything is dependent on the people involved in the relationship and that human sexuality is very fluid--its not always a static entity. There isn't really a completely go-to standard that can be applied to every single gay man and straight woman in a platonic/romantic/sexual relationship. Its different with every single person! Feelings and urges can shift and develop if given the opportunity. There are some gay men who simply cannot be in a fulfilling relationship with a woman, which is just fine. But its also possible for a gay man to be able to do that. I wouldn't suggest that anyone should explicitly expect someone to change, but I'm here to tell you its not unheard of and it happened to me! Hope this is helpful to you ladies, and all of you stay strong and hope for the best, whatever that may be :)
dani

United States

#3314 Dec 23, 2012
Alex wrote:
Wow Dani! You and I are in the same position.
Did you tell your friend your feelings for him? I have not told my friend how I feel about him. Even though we fall all over each other, I just feel like I would scare him away.
I would be completely devastated if he didn't talk to me again.
. Yes, I told him I cld not hold it in I was just falling all over myself . Turns out he was feeling same, I am the only girl ever n his life that he is attracted to ,I am the only person he has ever loved this way . We truly are soul mates, nothing matters I no he's gay & Im married but our love is a very spiritual,erotic, soul connecting. To us everything is details, can b confusing seeing as the situation , but love is love & true ,real ,everlasting love nothing matters we r so in love.
dani

United States

#3315 Dec 23, 2012
Jeensha wrote:
<quoted text>
Dani, thank u so much, im actually crying while reading ur msg. that's bull's eye! im in a painful stage right now. all i can think is I CANT AFFORD TO LOSE HIM! i just CANT! just thinking of it makes me wanna cry :'( but i dont want this feeling. im not expecting him to love me back the way i felt for him, coz i know from the start that he cant. but, IF he will love me? i will accept him. i swear i will, whatever it takes, even he has a boyfriend too. i mean, it will hurt i know, but i knew & love him like that, so i will accept whatever consequences i will face. but for now, i dont have any plans of telling him what i feel. not now or in the near future :'(
. Look at it this way if u were to die tomorrow wld u be okay not knowing not leting him no how u feel. Loveong someone is a gift a great gift . I no i do still I get upset ,jeliuse, it all a process, but my love is very real ,no one will ever love me the way he does gay straight dsnt matter love is love and true ,pure raw love is worth anything just to hold onto to for a short time . My boyfriend is a very unhealthy man many health issues , at this point if he makes it another year we will be good, for me I guess noing that I loved him the way I do and noing that at any time it cld be taken away I chose to b honest ,sappy lol & before I cld he admited he was in love with me. Life is to shirt not to be happy and have regrets if you live someone let then no ,it might be the best thing u ever experience.
vance

United States

#3316 Dec 23, 2012
bev0309 wrote:
Well I dont know if it is my complete thing. Like i said i married and almost got engaged to two of the most decent men on the planet. I think i need something in the middle. Or just someone i honestly love. Not a bad guy for immediate passion and some drama and not a guy i am with as he is super nice to me. I will not settle on love again. I do sometimes attract bad guys but many times i attract very good men too. Maybe you need to tell yourself and really think that you attract decent women also. <quoted text>
bev! Have a mery christmas and a happy New Years.hope things are well with you and your singing and dancing?
Maho Anjing

United States

#3317 Dec 24, 2012
Yup, Gay Men can FALL IN LOVE with opposite sex or sexually attracted to opposite sex. But Straight men attracted/ fall in love to another men? That's very Impossible.

Location hidden

#3318 Dec 24, 2012
Vance
Merry Xmas Happy NEW year. To you too. YEAH still singing dancing. NEVER will stop. Dating someone cool now. Ad now someone else cool is asking me out too. It's always that way with me at least. None or two or three ha! I'll soon figure it out. How are you?
vance wrote:
<quoted text>bev! Have a mery christmas and a happy New Years.hope things are well with you and your singing and dancing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Men who tell sexist or homophobic jokes suffer ... 3 hr Pat Robertson s F... 5
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 4 hr FRITO BANDITO 1,525
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 4 hr Barnsweb 5,670
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 6 hr Tiffany 69,524
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 6 hr TomInElPaso 48,208
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 6 hr June VanDerMark 13,408
News Gay man assaulted in hotel 7 hr Pat Robertson s F... 2
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 21 hr Wondering 25,360
More from around the web