Kansas bill allows refusal of service...

Kansas bill allows refusal of service to gay couples

There are 31 comments on the 4029TV.com story from Feb 13, 2014, titled Kansas bill allows refusal of service to gay couples. In it, 4029TV.com reports that:

Once you're logged in, at the top of each article, video or slideshow you will see a list of your Facebook friends who recently visited Choose to share stories you'e read with your friends or turn sharing OFF to keep your reading experience anonymous .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 4029TV.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#1 Feb 13, 2014
Refusal to service a gay couple is just progressively wrong.
cancer suxs

Faribault, MN

#2 Feb 13, 2014
That bill wont stand up in court. DISCRIMINATION IS ILLEGAL AND IMMORAL AND UNAMERICAN.
cancer suxs

Faribault, MN

#6 Feb 13, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure... That's been disproved over the last four decades, as every single "progressive" step you freaks have forced onto the nation has abraded stability, morality and ethics. You've introduced deadly diseases and STDs at never before seen rates. Your drugged children kill each other and the Blacks you've "helped" have sunk to new lows of depravity, torture and murder, as you've encouraged them too, to your freeloading and thieving ways. Your own sick sense of freedom has accomplished nothing more noteworthy than the killing of 57 Million human babies. Everything you think you know is backwards and self-destructive. Only an idiot would not see it, or one living in their groin.
HOLY CRAP/.........The nurses need to up the meds they have you on in that nursing home old man..

Wow your insane. PLEASE JUST DIE..........In pain I hope. Burn in hell nazi
cancer suxs

Faribault, MN

#8 Feb 13, 2014
Moral Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
ToManyLaws, you're a worthless piece of sh!t. Just saying.
Still don't know what or who tomanylaws is..

But your a Nazi fascist pile of demonic trash....Oh and die in pain ..........not before you watch your whole family do the same filth.
cancer suxs

Faribault, MN

#10 Feb 13, 2014
Moral Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the same worthless piece of sh!t you've always been.
I am a business owner work on two charities in my community I have 3 great kids all going to college. I am in great physical shape have awesome loving wife. I love my country and defend the Constitution with my life.

HOW AM I WORTHLESS??

Who or what are you then?

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#11 Feb 13, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Identify, isolate and quarantine gays and you will see a huge decline in homosexual related diseases, abuse of welfare systems, molestations of children and many other societal problems never existing before homosexuals were allowed to operate openly as the predators they are.
Awww, the poor little bigot is upset because Kentucky will be forced to recognize the marriages of same-sex couples.

And the ruling came from a conservative Bush appointed judge!

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#12 Feb 13, 2014
These bills are an admission by the anti-gays that even they realize their marriage bans are unconstitutional.

Unfortunately for them, so is this law they're attempting to pass.

They'll never learn...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#14 Feb 13, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Identify, isolate and quarantine gays and you will see a huge decline in homosexual related diseases, abuse of welfare systems, molestations of children and many other societal problems never existing before homosexuals were allowed to operate openly as the predators they are.
Gay people make more money on average than straight people. They are LESS likely to use welfare.

They also don't have any higher rates of child molestation than straight people.

But who needs facts?

Location hidden

#15 Feb 13, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure... That's been disproved over the last four decades, as every single "progressive" step you freaks have forced onto the nation has abraded stability, morality and ethics.
Crime has been going down for 20+ years.

I'm far less likely to be murdered, raped, and robbed...but yesterday at the mall I saw two women holding hands. This country is going downhill!
cancer suxs

Faribault, MN

#17 Feb 13, 2014
Moral Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a trike business. You're just a shade above mental retardation. Obviously you're a liar, cause I know exactly who you are.
I own pawn shop and liquor store. Don't know what a trike shop is.
Dave

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#19 Feb 13, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Eliminate priests. They are the pedos.

“Green card?”

Since: Jan 08

Tepic, Nayarit, Mexico

#20 Feb 13, 2014
Good for Kansas! Business owners should be able to chose what they sell to whomever they choose to sell anything that is legal to sell. The flamers can suck it up.

Location hidden

#21 Feb 13, 2014
Rogerg wrote:
Good for Kansas! Business owners should be able to chose what they sell to whomever they choose to sell anything that is legal to sell. The flamers can suck it up.
Are you against all anti-discrimination laws? Do you believe business owners should be able to refuse service to blacks, or Christians?
cancer suxs

Faribault, MN

#24 Feb 13, 2014
Rogerg wrote:
<quoted text>
Just sick degenerates, but, really it's non of my concern who they do business with, It's a free country, isn't it?
It is a FREE country. Discrimination no matter why is ILLEGAL AND UNAMERICAN.

“Green card?”

Since: Jan 08

Tepic, Nayarit, Mexico

#25 Feb 13, 2014
cancer suxs wrote:
<quoted text>
He wont answer or will twist and turn and flip and flop. In the end will say religious freedom BS or gays are bad BS.
Missed that one. huh? Religious freedom is guaranteed by the bill of rights, being a flamer isn't. In fact it was illegal for many years in many places. Wait for your big hero obozo to allow islamic law, the pucks will roast over fires soon.(Oops, back in the closet!)
cancer suxs

Faribault, MN

#26 Feb 13, 2014
Rogerg wrote:
<quoted text>
Missed that one. huh? Religious freedom is guaranteed by the bill of rights, being a flamer isn't. In fact it was illegal for many years in many places. Wait for your big hero obozo to allow islamic law, the pucks will roast over fires soon.(Oops, back in the closet!)
yes religious freedom is...TO ALL PEOPLE NTO JUST CHRISTIANS.

Think for a minute..WE THE PEOPLE cant stand the small minor intrusion you Christians do..we get mad and fight you..WHAT DO YOU THINK WE WILL DO TO INSANE NASTY 10000 TIMES WORSE MUZZIES??? We wont argue we will just end them.

there is hope for some Christians...there is no hope for any muzzies.
cancer suxs

Faribault, MN

#28 Feb 13, 2014
I post facts....Deal with it move to Iran Nazi pig.
Bob McBanh

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#29 Feb 13, 2014
RustyS wrote:
Refusal to service a gay couple is just progressively wrong.
RustyS;) in God U trust OR in Gay U trust?? God"s Gay ;-00000h, my G!!!! ;-000
Bob McBanh

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#30 Feb 13, 2014
cancer suxs wrote:
I post facts....Deal with it move to Iran Nazi pig.
U is sure? maybee its fart!!!!!! ;-000h, hav U using the Sangsang gas-lac-see!!! it"s all fart of AIR!!! ;-000h apple air or samsang galaxy note?;-000
Bob McBanh

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#31 Feb 13, 2014
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay people make more money on average than straight people. They are LESS likely to use welfare.
They also don't have any higher rates of child molestation than straight people.
But who needs facts?
it"s not about money!!!!!!!!!! GAY vs GOD !!!!!! u pickle!!!!;-00000

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Study: 12,000 acts of condomless gay sex, 0 HIV... 3 hr cpeter1313 43
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 4 hr cpeter1313 7,067
News Trump bans transgender people from military 4 hr The Troll Stopper 49
News Trump's transgender troops ban divides veterans... 4 hr WasteWater 47
News LGBT outrage over Trump ban on transgender mili... 4 hr The Troll Stopper 15
News Connecticut LGBT Advocate Says Military's Trans... 4 hr Pinky 5
News The Latest: Duckworth says transgender ban disc... 5 hr Marcavage s Trick 50
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 6 hr TomInElPaso 52,238
News 12-year-old girl comes out to her Mormon congre... 8 hr The Troll Stopper 530
More from around the web