Stephen Colbert Destroys Oklahoma Gov...

Stephen Colbert Destroys Oklahoma Governor For Blocking Same-Sex Military Benefits

There are 36 comments on the The Huffington Post story from Nov 22, 2013, titled Stephen Colbert Destroys Oklahoma Governor For Blocking Same-Sex Military Benefits. In it, The Huffington Post reports that:

Even though Don't Ask, Don't Tell was repealed in 2011, Oklahoma governor Mary Fallin has gone a step further in denying same-sex couples basic federal rights in her state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Huffington Post.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rick not in Kansas yet

Salina, KS

#1 Nov 22, 2013
Funny.
Pierre

Kansas City, MO

#3 Nov 23, 2013
I admire Mary Fallin!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4 Nov 23, 2013
Hilary doesnt need OK Christie/Cruz cant beat her

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#6 Nov 26, 2013
Rational Tulsans wrote:
You admire her because you are a racist redneck.
That's more of an insult to racist rednecks than anything else. Even they don't want to be associated with loons like that and for him, "racist redneck" is still at least a half-dozen rungs up the evolutionary ladder from where he really is. That was his idea of having fun, we should pity him.
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Nov 26, 2013
Who wants to bet whether Colbert will address the latest revelation of that whole lesbian waitress in NJ insulted with note and no tip, which turned out to be completely false and generated by a LGBT community, who doesn't give a crap about truth. These show hosts go through a gay dominated and threatened process of being allowed in the entertainment world. Colbert is simply another gay dominated pussy.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Amherst, MA

#8 Nov 26, 2013
Just another zionist A$$ puppet all in the name of sexual depravity and brainwashing.
Expel and isolate the Khazars.
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#9 Nov 26, 2013
mattress mary fallin prefers looking the other way when it comes to her own infidelity with a state cop, but is quite judgemental of same sex military benefits.
The Loony Liberal

Amherst, MA

#10 Nov 26, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
mattress mary fallin prefers looking the other way when it comes to her own infidelity with a state cop, but is quite judgemental of same sex military benefits.
Don't you mean sexual preferences and tendencies?
Of course Jew do.
:o)
bullmoose

Sapulpa, OK

#12 Nov 29, 2013
Pierre wrote:
I admire Mary Fallin!
she has the morals of an alley cat
bullmoose

Sapulpa, OK

#13 Nov 29, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Who wants to bet whether Colbert will address the latest revelation of that whole lesbian waitress in NJ insulted with note and no tip, which turned out to be completely false and generated by a LGBT community, who doesn't give a crap about truth. These show hosts go through a gay dominated and threatened process of being allowed in the entertainment world. Colbert is simply another gay dominated pussy.
another typical redneck ,republican I presume, that gays are inhuman, have NO rights, would like another holocaust, kill 'em all, you dumb hillbilly
bullmoose

Sapulpa, OK

#14 Nov 29, 2013
swedenforever wrote:
Hilary doesnt need OK Christie/Cruz cant beat her
only three democrats here in Ok, me, my wife and a guy down the street, not one county here in blackjack country voted for Obama in two elections, but he didn't need them, now did he? Hillary or Elizabeth will not need the racist vote to beat the creeps over on the other side either
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Amherst, MA

#15 Nov 29, 2013
bullmoose wrote:
<quoted text>another typical redneck ,republican I presume, that gays are inhuman, have NO rights, would like another holocaust, kill 'em all, you dumb hillbilly
Ernst Roehm, homosexual, most loyal to Hitler, assisted in the forming of the SA Stormtroopers and 'Brown shirts' of Nazi Germany.
He was the only high ranking member to address Hitler by his first name. I wonder why?

Let us not forget who was a large part of the Weimar Republic and the collapse of the German currincy in 1921-23.
Or who was responsible and generally in charge during the Bolshevik Revolution leading to the deaths of tens of millions of Christians. But of course there was only one victim that they drill into the skulls of all Americans just like you're doing right now, fool!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#16 Nov 29, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
Ernst Roehm, homosexual, most loyal to Hitler, assisted in the forming of the SA Stormtroopers and 'Brown shirts' of Nazi Germany.
He was the only high ranking member to address Hitler by his first name. I wonder why?
Let us not forget who was a large part of the Weimar Republic and the collapse of the German currincy in 1921-23.
Or who was responsible and generally in charge during the Bolshevik Revolution leading to the deaths of tens of millions of Christians. But of course there was only one victim that they drill into the skulls of all Americans just like you're doing right now, fool!
yeah, it was religious cult freaks that did all the killing for those regimes.

but then when you realize the piss-poor moral guidance their cults gave them, you can see why they were so easily led to be the murderers they were...
hell, even the god of mos of the religious cults says it is Ok to kill in his name...

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#17 Nov 29, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Who wants to bet whether Colbert will address the latest revelation of that whole lesbian waitress in NJ insulted with note and no tip, which turned out to be completely false and generated by a LGBT community, who doesn't give a crap about truth. These show hosts go through a gay dominated and threatened process of being allowed in the entertainment world. Colbert is simply another gay dominated pussy.
It seems you're the only non-gay person left in the world. But not all things are what they seem. Therefore it's interesting that virtually every one of your posts alludes to gayness and related voyeurisms. It must be very difficult for you to deal with your obsession. Why not just come out and admit you're a rainbow trout?
see the light

El Paso, TX

#18 Nov 29, 2013
Who cares what Stephen Colbert says.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#19 Nov 29, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>It seems you're the only non-gay person left in the world. But not all things are what they seem. Therefore it's interesting that virtually every one of your posts alludes to gayness and related voyeurisms. It must be very difficult for you to deal with your obsession. Why not just come out and admit you're a rainbow trout?
everyone of his posts also has the speech of a psychopath...

someone should check his basement...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#20 Nov 29, 2013
see the light wrote:
Who cares what Stephen Colbert says.
it doesn't matter what he says, what matters is the facts. which you just admitted you don't seem to care about, but then we all knew that by now...

keep lying to yourself! its nice to be good at something...
see the light

El Paso, TX

#21 Nov 29, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>it doesn't matter what he says, what matters is the facts. which you just admitted you don't seem to care about, but then we all knew that by now...
keep lying to yourself! its nice to be good at something...
We all know what a brainiac you are, sense you get aLL YOUR FACTS FROM A COMEDIAN.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#22 Nov 29, 2013
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>We all know what a brainiac you are, sense you get aLL YOUR FACTS FROM A COMEDIAN.
yeah, i don't even own a TV...

and yet i consistently prove you to be totally ignorant about almost everything you comment on. i must be quite the brainiac...you...

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#23 Nov 29, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
Ernst Roehm, homosexual, most loyal to Hitler, assisted in the forming of the SA Stormtroopers and 'Brown shirts' of Nazi Germany.
He was the only high ranking member to address Hitler by his first name. I wonder why?
It has been speculated that Hitler was homosexual, but there is no actual proof of this. What's most likely is that he was a less than successful heterosexual who likely interacted with openly homosexual/homophile/uranian people during his years in Vienna, during the war and even after. Whether he had sex with any of them, nobody can prove. Ernst Rohm was a means to an end, he personally had no problem with his proclivities, he just didn't want an invite to the parties. When it became apparent to his good friend Adolf that Erst was at the helm of the last force in the country that could upset his apple cart, it was bye-bye Ernst and his cadre of well dressed Teutonic man meat. Before the war, there were open homosexual/homophile/uranian communities in most major German cities. There were also anti-homosexual groups throughout the country. Guess which side was the quickest to sign on to the Nazi party line? We lost the war before it even started.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DeGeneres says her show is no place for anti-ga... 2 min Rose_NoHo 288
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 12 min Rose_NoHo 4,970
Why Are We Being Forced To Accept Homosexuality? (Feb '12) 27 min Tre H 955
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 44 min Respect71 44,054
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr Big C 23,979
News Gay Activists Plan Inaugural 'Queer Dance Party... 1 hr Just stop complai... 10
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 1 hr Just stop complai... 12,646
More from around the web