STUDY: Why Are So Many Bi Guys in the Closet?

Full story: Gay.com 11
A recent article in the L.A. Times tries to make sense of a Pew Research Center survey revealing that the majority of bisexuals remains closeted. Full Story

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#1 Jul 18, 2013
Because most women aren't going to want to be with a man who wants other men. Many bisexuals have desires for both genders they need satisfied. Many gay men are able to tolerate that more especially if the bisexual man prefer men more but needs a fix for the opposite gender by having occasional sex with women. When a woman has a man that also likes other men that is something she cannot compete with. It's not like she is competing with another woman in the picture. She doesn't have the body parts a man does. Many bisexual men are married to woman and/or have children. Since they truly like the opposite gender too they can more easily pass off as straight men. They become comfortable living the privileged, discrimination free life as a "straight" man. In some ways while bisexuals have it easier than gay men they can have it much harder at the same time. It's like they are living much more of a double life even more so than a closeted gay man.

Location hidden

#2 Jul 18, 2013
Here is the link to the article. For some reason you can access it by clicking the article title on the Real-Time News but within this article the link to it is missing.

STUDY: Why Are So Many Bi Guys in the Closet?

http://www.gay.net/news/2013/07/18/study-why-...

Location hidden

#3 Jul 18, 2013
I mean within this thread the link to the article is missing but I gave you the link to it on the last post.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#4 Jul 18, 2013
Here's the link to the original story (not to a story about the story):

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-bisex...

Location hidden

#7 Jul 18, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>I used to be straight, even sired a son then I turned bi and now I've decided to be gay cause it's the "in" thing two do.
LIAR.
equalityboy81

Yulee, FL

#9 Jul 18, 2013
thanks snyper

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#11 Jul 18, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>LIES
Nothing is worse than a freaking,stalking,troll imposter, thinking no one catches on. You must have a very dull life to constantly stalk/ impersonate/ create threads about me. Get a life, you stupid troll.

Location hidden

#13 Jul 18, 2013
equalityboy81 wrote:
thanks snyper
np

Location hidden

#14 Jul 21, 2013
It's kind of weird how anything I post questioning why certain things don't show up on Topix but do other places, etc. gets deleted within a few minutes. Either Topix has some bugs that needs fixing or someone is using censorship and selective editing and it's ONLY when it is LGBT issues even on other Topix forums.

Location hidden

#16 Jul 21, 2013
equalityboy81 wrote:
It's kind of weird how anything I post questioning why certain things don't show up on Topix but do other places, etc. gets deleted within a few minutes. Either Topix has some bugs that needs fixing or someone is using censorship and selective editing and it's ONLY when it is LGBT issues even on other Topix forums.
Welcome to news and discussion, corporate controlled.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#17 Jul 22, 2013
The recent changes the site made to this and other forums where their new banner appears has resulted in a bug. Stories being posted to via the link to a comments page accessible on the news wire, don't post to the forum with the link to the article, like it used to. I sent them a half dozen or so links to stories where this happened last week, they still haven't fixed the problem. They used to let editors fix roboblogger's routine f'ups when they made it to the forum like this, but that access went away a while back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 18 min southern Illinois... 50,039
State of Alaska defends gay-marriage ban 1 hr NorCal Native 123
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr lides 3,474
Gay marriage cases await early Supreme Court de... 2 hr lides 627
Luhrmann, Gisele hit Chanel's Parisian boulevard 2 hr Jumper The wise 4
Divorce Law Out Of Synch With Same-Sex Marriage 2 hr Jumper The wise 19
Man Charged in Bushwick Anti-Gay Shooting Left ... 3 hr Jumper The wise 12
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 4 hr BARTHOLOMEW 2,248
Board member opposes teaching definition of gay 7 hr DNF 104

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE