Madonna calls on Boy Scouts to lift b...

Madonna calls on Boy Scouts to lift ban on gays

There are 19 comments on the newstimes.com story from Mar 17, 2013, titled Madonna calls on Boy Scouts to lift ban on gays. In it, newstimes.com reports that:

Madonna addresses the audience at the 24th Annual GLAAD Media Awards at the Marriott Marquis on Saturday March 16, 2013 in New York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at newstimes.com.

Huey

United States

#1 Mar 17, 2013
Who cares what that washed up has been has two say?!?!
Jack

Pekin, IL

#2 Mar 17, 2013
Is Madonna willing pay he millions of liability for allowing homosexuals to rape minor young men?

Remember what happened to the Cathoics!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3 Mar 17, 2013
fr Jack aka DAVID MOORE FROM PEKIN IL:

>Is Madonna willing pay he millions of liability for allowing homosexuals to rape minor young men? Remember what happened to the Cathoics!<

Davy, your parents must be just SO proud of their little bigot. Quit spamming the boards.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#4 Mar 17, 2013
Huey wrote:
Would you care what that washed up has been has THREE say? FOUR say? or only ONE say?

to
too
two
Tue
Tea Bag Residue Cleanup

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Mar 17, 2013
Huey wrote:
This could just as easily be a post from a glbt person, except for the "two" instead of the proper "to."

Madonna is a bit past her use before date, imo, and her music never was the least bit interesting. She was an interesting personality at times, though...maybe pre faux British accent.
Tea Bag Residue Cleanup

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Mar 17, 2013
Jack wrote:
Is Madonna willing pay he millions of liability for allowing homosexuals to rape minor young men?
Remember what happened to the Cathoics!
Hey sick freeek, we don't defame all heterosexual men just because so damn many of them violently rape women.

Any youth organization has a policy of no one adult being left alone with any one youth at any time. This is how the Girl Scouts have male pack leaders.

The misogynistic, sexually sick, homophobic, authoritarian RCC unfortunately perpetuates and attracts those to its clergy who would be more likely to perpetrate abuses of power in a variety of contexts, including sexual ones. Lots of religions have openly gay and clergy with nothing near the RCC's problems.

It is not about sexual orientation, therefore. Except where sick closet cases such as you are concerned. Then it's all about sexual orientation.

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

#7 Mar 18, 2013
I believe that if the BSA allows gay members or leadership, you will see a mass exodus out of it's ranks. It will be the mothers and fathers who will have the last say. Why do so many Gay and Gay sympathizers insist on the BSA committing organizational suicide by doing this?
Regards, Terri
Thats Right

United States

#8 Mar 18, 2013
Pattysboi wrote:
fr Jack aka DAVID MOORE FROM PEKIN IL:

>Is Madonna willing pay he millions of liability for allowing homosexuals to rape minor young men? Remember what happened to the Cathoics!<

Davy, your parents must be just SO proud of their little bigot. Quit spamming the boards.
The truth is hard to take, huh?
Thats Right

United States

#9 Mar 18, 2013
Tea Bag Residue Cleanup wrote:
<quoted text>Hey sick freeek, we don't defame all heterosexual men just because so damn many of them violently rape women.

Any youth organization has a policy of no one adult being left alone with any one youth at any time. This is how the Girl Scouts have male pack leaders.

The misogynistic, sexually sick, homophobic, authoritarian RCC unfortunately perpetuates and attracts those to its clergy who would be more likely to perpetrate abuses of power in a variety of contexts, including sexual ones. Lots of religions have openly gay and clergy with nothing near the RCC's problems.

It is not about sexual orientation, therefore. Except where sick closet cases such as you are concerned. Then it's all about sexual orientation.
Hey sick Freak, we don't defame all homosexual men just because so damn many of them violently rape little boys, so shut the f:u:ck up queer.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#10 Mar 18, 2013
Thats Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey sick Freak, we don't defame all homosexual men just because so damn many of them violently rape little boys, so shut the f:u:ck up queer.
What are the statistics on those, and where do you get them?
Boris

Saint Petersburg, Russia

#15 Mar 18, 2013
TerryE wrote:
I believe that if the BSA allows gay members or leadership, you will see a mass exodus out of it's ranks. It will be the mothers and fathers who will have the last say. Why do so many Gay and Gay sympathizers insist on the BSA committing organizational suicide by doing this?
Regards, Terri
Because gays and their supporters simply will not quit until every last good, decent, traditional and moral institution is infiltrated and perverted.

Instead of leaving organizations and institutions that don't agree with them alone, they destroy them.
Boris

Saint Petersburg, Russia

#16 Mar 18, 2013
And you have these idiots like Madonna and Gaga running their big mouths in support of homosexuals. They're only doing it to support their own pocket books.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#17 Mar 18, 2013
Boris wrote:
<quoted text>
Because gays and their supporters simply will not quit until every last good, decent, traditional and moral institution is infiltrated and perverted.
Instead of leaving organizations and institutions that don't agree with them alone, they destroy them.
YAWN
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#18 Mar 18, 2013
Boris wrote:
And you have these idiots like Madonna and Gaga running their big mouths in support of homosexuals. They're only doing it to support their own pocket books.
Close friends with Madge now, are ya?

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

#19 Mar 18, 2013
You don't know who you're talking to! I am a Transexual, The "T" in GLBT. We've been persecuted, assaulted, driven out, and killed just for being who we are. But I'm not at war with the BSA for doing what they're doing. I have children myself and I know how the parents think. I think that the BSA is a very good organization and should be left alone. However, I don't think that Gays and Transexuals are evil. This is a medical problem, not a moral one. Dosvidanya!
Regards, Terri
Boris wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea Bag Residue Cleanup

Philadelphia, PA

#20 Mar 18, 2013
TerryE wrote:
You don't know who you're talking to! I am a Transexual, The "T" in GLBT.
<quoted text>
You're an insane Republican moron, with no concept of how places of public accommodation should not be permitted to discriminate.

And don't tell me the bigot Boy Scouts is a private group, as they are supposed to be following the Dale decision. They get all kinds of local and federal monies and in kind support...although most cities and police departments and corporate giving programs are finally severing ties.
Sparkle

Seattle, WA

#21 Mar 18, 2013
Tea Bag Residue Cleanup wrote:
<quoted text>
This could just as easily be a post from a glbt person, except for the "two" instead of the proper "to."
Madonna is a bit past her use before date, imo, and her music never was the least bit interesting. She was an interesting personality at times, though...maybe pre faux British accent.
Ya your right Madonna's music just never was any good..(Wink Wink)... Oh btw let's hear which songs you had in the top 40

Oh ya NONE!!@!@@
Tea Bag Residue Cleanup

Philadelphia, PA

#22 Mar 18, 2013
Sparkle wrote:
<quoted text>Ya your right Madonna's music just never was any good..(Wink Wink)... Oh btw let's hear which songs you had in the top 40
Oh ya NONE!!@!@@
I'm not sure how my not being a music personality bears on the quality of Madonna's efforts in that area.

Perhaps you don't quite get little things like causal relationships.
Jake

Alexandria, VA

#23 Mar 18, 2013
Sparkle wrote:
<quoted text>Ya your right Madonna's music just never was any good..(Wink Wink)... Oh btw let's hear which songs you had in the top 40

Oh ya NONE!!@!@@
Are you a hermaphrodite ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge jails Kentucky clerk for refusing marriag... 5 min GOD and GAYS win 121
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 10 min WasteWater 3,488
News Kentucky clerk, citing God, defies courts on ga... 10 min WasteWater 48
News Kentucky clerk rejects couples again: 'They don... 11 min Lunacy 102
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 11 min Respect7l 25,984
News We have reached the George Wallace stage of the... 17 min serfs up 74
News Kentucky clerk defies order, refuses to issue s... 23 min My name is Nobody 628
News Supreme Court rules against clerk in gay marria... 4 hr TomInElPaso 111
More from around the web