Gay Teachers in Russia Fired

Sep 24, 2013 Full story: EDGE 167

A quick look at history shows that a population will embrace bias, if legally allowed to do so: The Numemberg Laws of 1935 in Nazi Germany opened the floodgates for nascent anti-Semitism and laid the groundwork for the Holocaust, the nearly 100 years of Jim Crow legislation in the United States reduced African-Americans to a persecuted, and even ... (more)

Full Story

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#68 Sep 26, 2013
galler wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely 100% true!

Thank you galler.

Since: Nov 09

Podolsk, Russia

#69 Sep 26, 2013
EdmondWA wrote:
<quoted text>
What a horrible way to think. Screw the little guy, because they don't have enough numbers to resist the "masses". Might makes right, huh?
Good thing we have constitutional protections against that sort of thing in this country (even though they aren't applied very well). If we had the kind of totalitarian, repressive government that Russia has, not only would the voices of the minorities be squelched, but the rest of the world might actually think that no one was complaining. Kind of the way you think there's no resistance within Russia.
But oh well! If the minorities can't make themselves heard, it's THEIR fault for not being able to get past the roar of the majority, right? But, that's another country, so no one needs to care about their problems.
Well, and what if the majority does not want to accept the gay minority? What should government do? To force the majority to accept people like you? This is want`s going on in the western countries and this IS repressive!
If I don`t want my child to hear disgusting gay propoganda at school I have a right for that. No government should force me to breed my child the way you queers want it.
Sean1030

New York, NY

#71 Sep 26, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Shut up Snyper, you know very well what I mean.
Let me give you some advice, queers such as yourself are your own worst enemies, if you could just shut the f uck up about banging on about gay rights,
you yould find more sympathy among normal people.
I don't thing gay people are asking for sympathy. They are asking to be free from Bigotry.
Sean1030

New York, NY

#73 Sep 26, 2013
For Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Queers think they're special and they want to be treated special. They're not special, they're abnormal freaks.
I don't think they're abnormal any more than we are. I don't think they're freaks any more than anyone else. I think they're people who love as they choose..and they want that to be respected

“Unconvinced”

Seattle, WA

#74 Sep 26, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
Well, and what if the majority does not want to accept the gay minority? What should government do? To force the majority to accept people like you? This is want`s going on in the western countries and this IS repressive!
What exactly do you mean by "accept"? No one can force you to "accept" anything that you don't want. No one will force you to be gay. No one will force you to marry someone of your same gender. This will never happen. You will ALWAYS be free to not "accept" all of that.

Think of a person who believes that inter-racial marriage is wrong. They don't "accept" it. But that doesn't mean that the government has to keep it illegal, just to make them happy. It's legal, but they're still free to not "accept" it.

I don't know what you mean by "accept". You don't have to like, or approve of, ANYTHING that your fellow citizens do. But that doesn't mean you get to CRIMINALIZE them, just because you don't "accept" them. Continue to hate gay people all you like.

The only thing you need to "accept" (or reject) is that we all have the same freedom of expression, regardless if some citizens don't like what we express. If you don't want that freedom for ANYONE, yourself included, that's fine. But don't try to hoard it for yourself and withhold it from others.
Alexey25 wrote:
If I don`t want my child to hear disgusting gay propoganda at school I have a right for that.
Depends on what you mean by "propaganda". If a state recognizes same-sex marriages, and a school teaches the fact that the state does this, then that's not propaganda, it's simply facts.

There are some children in school right now who ARE gay, and they NEED guidance and positive role models (no, there isn't any guidance that will CHANGE them from being gay). They need to know that they are respected parts of society. I suppose you'd prefer that they never heard that. I suppose teaching inclusion and cooperation is "propaganda".
Alexey25 wrote:
No government should force me to breed my child the way you queers want it.
That doesn't make any sense. Breed your child however you like.

But keep in mind that your kids will one day be adults that the rest of us must share the world with. We WILL bring pressure to be sure that those kids grow up to be pleasant people to be around, and that sharing the planet with people who are different from themselves is a priority for them.
Sean1030

New York, NY

#75 Sep 26, 2013
Don't argue with Alexy. His children are the kind that will either go to the grave early because they're intolerant..and someone shoots them in the head for their bigotry.. or they will go to the grave early because their father sheltered them..and when they got into the real world.. it was too much for them

Podolsk, Russia

#76 Sep 26, 2013
What about the kids WHO ARE NOT GAY?
Why should they even listen that gabbage about same sex intercourse?
I also don`t agree that this is something normal. It`s surely beyound normality to have 2 fathers or 2 mothers instead of a father and a mother. Yea, there are gay animals, however they don`t have kids.
Gay community is curently pressing western governments and legeslativel bodies to give them a right to adopt. That`s wrong and unacceptable!
Besides, I hear now that pedohpils demand to reduce the age of consent so they could legally have sex with kids!
This is disgusting!
This is unhealthy for society.
Gays have a very big ego, they think that their rights should be put ahead of common sence.

“Unconvinced”

Seattle, WA

#77 Sep 26, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
I also don`t agree that this is something normal. It`s surely beyound normality to have 2 fathers or 2 mothers instead of a father and a mother. Yea, there are gay animals, however they don`t have kids.
Gay community is curently pressing western governments and legeslativel bodies to give them a right to adopt. That`s wrong and unacceptable!
Besides, I hear now that pedohpils demand to reduce the age of consent so they could legally have sex with kids!
This is disgusting!
Gays have a very big ego, they think that their rights should be put ahead of common sence.
Yeah, you don't listen, do you.

Podolsk, Russia

#78 Sep 26, 2013
EdmondWA wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you don't listen, do you.
Well, I`m against the idea that people can doo eveything.
There are things which are not good for a healthy society.

Homosexuality was a normal thing in acient Rome in time of it`s decay and look what had happened to it.

Lousy barbarians destroyed it.

This is what`s going to happen to the west.
European will be taken over by muslims and USA by Hispanics.

When gays are not afraid of coming out, that means that the country is in serious troubles.
Sean1030

New York, NY

#79 Sep 26, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
This is disgusting!
I hope you have not procreated.
Sean1030

New York, NY

#80 Sep 26, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
This is disgusting!
common SENCE? score one for the str8 people in spelling and grammar

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#82 Sep 26, 2013
Sean1030 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't thing gay people are asking for sympathy. They are asking to be free from Bigotry.

Not only are you queer, but also, dumb as a bag of rocks.

Normal people are f ucking sick and tired, hearing you degenerates going on about your f ucking gay rights.

Get it???

Now f uck off.

“Unconvinced”

Seattle, WA

#83 Sep 26, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
Well, I`m against the idea that people can doo eveything.
There are things which are not good for a healthy society.
I would say that suppression of personal freedom is not good for a healthy society. Do I get to outlaw anything YOU do which I don't like?
Alexey25 wrote:
Homosexuality was a normal thing in acient Rome in time of it`s decay and look what had happened to it.
Lousy barbarians destroyed it.
Crucifixion was a normal thing in ancient Rome. Maybe we should get rid of crucifixes, before they destroy society.

Is it just that easy to summarize the fall of a society?
Alexey25 wrote:
This is what`s going to happen to the west.
European will be taken over by muslims and USA by Hispanics.
Well thank goodness, a fortune teller. The debate wouldn't have made any sense without someone who can see the future.
Alexey25 wrote:
When gays are not afraid of coming out, that means that the country is in serious troubles.
Right, because a country's success can be measured by how many of its citizens live in fear.

You think you offer a BETTER way for people to live, by promoting a nation where the majority VICTIMIZES the minority into silence? Do you really think you're doing something GOOD for society, by advocating that some people should THREATEN others into compliance?

You need to walk a mile in someone else's shoes. Stop fear-mongering, and get to KNOW someone outside your comfort zone.
neutral observer

Lake Worth, FL

#84 Sep 26, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a single one. No one can be "turned gay", and abuse certainly won't do that.

You are aware that there is actually no more abuse of children committed by priests than by people of other professions, right? The difference was the way the church leaders hid it to protect the church, with no regard for current or future victims.
No. The facts prove otherwise. Most men who abuse children were abused themselves as children. That is how homosexuals recruit the next generation.

Homosexuality was condemned by the Catholic church and priests are supposed to be celebate. Heterosexuals are supposed to procreate. Gay Catholics are actually recruited into the priesthood. They are far more likely to be attracted to boys.
neutral observer

Lake Worth, FL

#85 Sep 26, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
But you would just open the closet door and crawl in. After all, it's YOU that trolls GLBT forums with sex on your mind.

Why do you do that?

I would think that, along with getting attention from gay people, you might also want to learn something. There's not much point, otherwise.
?????

I do not troll the queer forum. This thread also appears on the Russia forum. I attack the neo-con homofascists who are trying to reignite the Cold War using pervert rights as an excuse.

Gay imperialists should stay out of the internal affairs of other nations. There is a reason why the west which backs gay rights is in an inevitable decline and the more traditional societies of south and east Asia have the growing economies, the growing populations and represent the future.
neutral observer

Lake Worth, FL

#86 Sep 26, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
They aren't allowed to HEAR anything about gay people. THAT would be "homosexual propaganda". So what happens to gay people happens behind a wall of silence and denial.
When I am at work I do not want to hear anything about the sex lives of heterosexual coworkers either. Some things belong in the bedroom. We all have a basic human right to be left alone and not harrassed by...

What gays want is a right of public copulation.
neutral observer

Lake Worth, FL

#87 Sep 26, 2013
Sean1030 wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's true..(and I agree with you) then why fire someone for being gay?
Did they sneak a video camera into their bedroom? They were fired for being publicly gay. For sexually harrassing people by telling them...
well

Hamilton, Canada

#88 Sep 26, 2013
Putin is gay. That's why he hates gay people. Have you seen him half naked on a horse?
neutral observer

Lake Worth, FL

#89 Sep 26, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Between 3 and 5% of all births are gay. Do the simple math.

One isn't born hating, so it is a learned set of attitudes ... hence sheep. Actually in Russia's case, it's goats. Lots and lots of goats.
So it is a genetic defect? Do you think the unborn should be tested for it so it can be eliminated from society via abortion?

In truth 99.999% of alleged homosexuals are bisexual anyway. They were forced by the homofascists to choose the gay lifestyle. To be strictly gay is extremely rare.

“Unconvinced”

Seattle, WA

#90 Sep 26, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
So it is a genetic defect? Do you think the unborn should be tested for it so it can be eliminated from society via abortion?
In truth 99.999% of alleged homosexuals are bisexual anyway. They were forced by the homofascists to choose the gay lifestyle. To be strictly gay is extremely rare.
You're entertaining. Where do you get your material? Experience? Research? Training? Chatting with buddies over PBR?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 45 min Rick in Kansas 5,133
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 51 min Rick in Kansas 3,001
Florida clerks won't give gays marriage licenses 1 hr Sick of Bigots an... 10
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Rick in Kansas 6,014
Ukip candidate: 'Gay donkey tried to rape my ho... 1 hr Rick in Kansas 40
FDA: Gay, bisexual men able to donate blood 1 hr Ozark Dude 14
New Blood Donation Rules Would Still Exclude Ma... 1 hr Claude 3
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 3 hr Lars 68,586
More from around the web