Why Reality Stars Like Duck Dynasty's...

Why Reality Stars Like Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson Can't Be Real

There are 22 comments on the WOKY-AM Greenfield story from Dec 21, 2013, titled Why Reality Stars Like Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson Can't Be Real. In it, WOKY-AM Greenfield reports that:

When Duck Dynasty patriarch Phil Robertson opened his yap to GQ magazine, he probably didn't anticipate the firestorm of controversy that would follow it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOKY-AM Greenfield.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
david traversa

Parana, Argentina

#1 Dec 21, 2013
Or he knew very , very well what was coming .. free publicity and lots of it .
Christsharia Law

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Dec 21, 2013
I just read the one line sub head here. Does the author of that piece realize this Duck bigot's been doing it for years?

He didn't just open his yap.
rubyjeancyler

New York, NY

#5 Dec 21, 2013
SLIF wrote:
When a group dressing alike and isolates from others,it's called a cult.
First,they are not isolated. Second, they are a close family running a business known the world over. Third, they all hunt so they all were camo. It's really simple.
Christsharia Law

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Dec 21, 2013
SLIF wrote:
When a group dressing alike and isolates from others,it's called a cult.
My posts with the link were removed, but if you search around Betty Bowers's posts on the matter of the Duck unfortunates you will find the pre celebrity brand photo of them clean shaven and in preppy golf attire.

Of course A&E would not have been unaware of this when signing them, uh, before now suspending the one.
Truth Factor

Puerto Escondido, Mexico

#8 Dec 21, 2013
Christsharia Law wrote:
<quoted text>
My posts with the link were removed, but if you search around Betty Bowers's posts on the matter of the Duck unfortunates you will find the pre celebrity brand photo of them clean shaven and in preppy golf attire.
Of course A&E would not have been unaware of this when signing them, uh, before now suspending the one.
That's bullshit they were all born with beards! Hahahaha. You silly bastard you! Hahahahaha!
Truth Hurts

Hockessin, DE

#9 Dec 21, 2013
Christsharia Law wrote:
<quoted text>My posts with the link were removed, but if you search around Betty Bowers's posts on the matter of the Duck unfortunates you will find the pre celebrity brand photo of them clean shaven and in preppy golf attire.

Of course A&E would not have been unaware of this when signing them, uh, before now suspending the one.
Do you ever get tired of being stupid??
Roflmfao
Christsharia Law

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Dec 21, 2013
Truth Hurts wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever get tired....
Apparently you're one of Sarah Palin's grandkids, if you get my drift. And I'll seldom tire of telling you faith based rejects that.

Are you saying the Duck folk never played golf in tackily preppy clothing prior to their TV gambit?

Because that's what I was saying - they did.

Be specific about my post's content, rube.
Truth Hurts

Hockessin, DE

#11 Dec 21, 2013
Christsharia Law wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently you're one of Sarah Palin's grandkids, if you get my drift. And I'll seldom tire of telling you faith based rejects that.

Are you saying the Duck folk never played golf in tackily preppy clothing prior to their TV gambit?

Because that's what I was saying - they did.

Be specific about my post's content, rube.
Lol I'm saying they weren't born with their beards. Dumb a:ss
Christsharia Law

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Dec 21, 2013
Truth Hurts wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I'm saying they weren't born with their beards. Dumb a:ss
Then what in my post were you finding fault with, trash? Be specific this time.

I say the photo suggests they are not what they pretend to be for their little TV show.

Be specific.(Do you know what that word means? Git ur hom skool teechur's hewlp.)
Truth Hurts

Hockessin, DE

#13 Dec 21, 2013
Christsharia Law wrote:
<quoted text>Then what in my post were you finding fault with, trash? Be specific this time.

I say the photo suggests they are not what they pretend to be for their little TV show.

Be specific.(Do you know what that word means? Git ur hom skool teechur's hewlp.)
You're too stupid to deal with tonight.
More important things to do. [email protected], go get you some d!ck from your queer lover, you may feel better. Roflmfao
Christsharia Law

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Dec 21, 2013
Truth Hurts wrote:
<quoted text>
More important things to do.[Lurid homosexual content always on his mind edited.]
The point is not about them coming out of the no doubt infested womb. The photo shows them as adults in preppy clothes with golf clubs.

Not really what they present themselves to you rubes as.

Now since the photo is not of them as babies, you should be able to specify exactly what about my post regarding this photo that you found untrue or stupid. Well, you would be able to if you were educated in anything other than lurid homosexual fantasies.
Christaliban

Philadelphia, PA

#15 Dec 22, 2013
Truth Hurts wrote:
<quoted text>
You're too stupid to deal with tonight.
Hey pos, can't lie your way out of that one, huh?

But you're "very religious," such a christain....
Rambeaux

Berwyn, PA

#16 Dec 23, 2013
Christsharia Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you're one of Sarah Palin's grandkids, if you get my drift. And I'll seldom tire of telling you faith based rejects that.
Are you saying the Duck folk never played golf in tackily preppy clothing prior to their TV gambit?
Because that's what I was saying - they did.
Be specific about my post's content, rube.
Pure BS.
Chino

Columbus, OH

#17 Dec 24, 2013
He was already rich before the show. I'm sure he doesn't really give a crap.
Cujo

Regina, Canada

#18 Dec 24, 2013
rubyjeancyler wrote:
<quoted text>
First,they are not isolated. Second, they are a close family running a business known the world over. Third, they all hunt so they all were camo. It's really simple.
Umm, except they didn't always where camo the whole time. Previous to the show they were rich kid yuppy's. Go look for yourself. Willie used to have blonde frostit tips in his hair. Hilarious that people think these guys are for real when they watch the show.
Cujo

Regina, Canada

#19 Dec 24, 2013
Sorry, "wear"
Cujo

Regina, Canada

#20 Dec 24, 2013
Oops, "frosted" Sh*t!
wow

Jackson, MO

#21 Dec 27, 2013
The way I see it none of you that think you are so much smarter and better than what you perceive a "Redneck" prove a
wow

Jackson, MO

#22 Dec 27, 2013
Prove what low life's you are by racial profiling
Phil WON

Chicago, IL

#23 Dec 28, 2013
Christsharia Law wrote:
<quoted text>
My posts with the link were removed, but if you search around Betty Bowers's posts on the matter of the Duck unfortunates you will find the pre celebrity brand photo of them clean shaven and in preppy golf attire.
Of course A&E would not have been unaware of this when signing them, uh, before now suspending the one.
You're so dumb you ran around posting that while clueless that Phil was quoting the Bible!

Romans!

LMFAO!

And Phil won yesterday--total, 100% victory!

Happy Happy Happy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Study: Children Of Same-Sex Parents More Likely... 2 hr superheterodyne 18
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr lake bay boy 38,754
News Pastors Rarely Asked to Wed Same-Sex Couples 3 hr WasteWater 72
News Dozens of homes hang rainbow flags after gay co... 3 hr Frankie Rizzo 2
News Lesbian pastor, United Methodist Church agree t... 5 hr Phyllis Schlafly ... 12
News How Donald Trump is slowly teaching Republicans... 5 hr Solid Blue November 40
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 5 hr June VanDerMark 11,297
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 6 hr who cares 15,833
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 17 hr Frankie Rizzo 68,957
More from around the web