First Prev
of 119
Next Last
harleylikestodan ce

Philadelphia, PA

#3254 Jan 18, 2012
Eyes Open wrote:
I'm not Anti-gay just a question I do not know if it has been brought up in the past. If a person is born with the inclination to be attracted to the same sex. Then what is to say a person cannot be inclined to be attracted to a different species. I have heard stories of people and farm animals. I'm not mocking, but is that considered un-natural? What if they really love the beast? Or maybe many spouses? is that correct?
The difference between human - animal relationships and same sex relationships is a sheep cannot give
consent. If two adult men wish to have sex then it is none of anyone else's business.
you have lost your way

Nottingham, UK

#3255 Jun 8, 2012
Gays is wrong, i don,t agree when people say inserting a penis into the hole that was clearly made to allow human waste to come out of your body and see an exploded view of that area and where it goes to, and then you will understand what you having sex with next time you do, and its the path taken by the poo that comes out of your bottom and into the toiliet and also remember you bottom is hanging in a toilet bowl where bacteria thrives and yet you say anal sex is correct, no it is not correct its degrading, is your poo hole its wrong for any man to do this, i makes me ill how many of you don,t get the fact its your poo hole, where shit comes out of,, its a waste pipe if you like. For human waste and where you get dirareha and the runs from, and farts come out from and yet you gay men likc that same hole and lap it all up, these are the things you tell others what you actually do, we no about man and women, yet poo lovers its degusting and degrading you are loosing you morals, understand it correctly, stop trying to avoid what it is you do, you are shagging some thing that is for ejecting poo, i have said nothing worng here this is what gay men do, and women its degrading and degusting, makes me feel ill, to know this is what you call just and right, no its wrong, you people are really messed up to like shagging poo, that is a given.

No i want gays to be illegal again and keep the human straight and just, not perverted and wrong. I think you have only done it for your sexual pervertions and noting more, you are confused and when you have to time to think about what i have said you will be more confused because you know i am correct, that you are shagging the poo. that is why it is wong and perverted.
locals

Key West, FL

#3256 Jul 12, 2012
Yes, it should be illegal.
Carmen

El Segundo, CA

#3257 Jul 13, 2012
Homosexuals should be required to register as sex offenders, because homosex is offensive.
Aamir

United States

#3258 Jul 13, 2012
No because if we make it illegal more and more retarded men will induldge in smoking dick, so let's not make it illegal. I trust every body knows it's wrong and our creator detests it.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Dalton, MA

#3259 Nov 22, 2012
The thought of a Muslim man committing buggery on a Jewish man sickens me, just sickens me!
Willie

Anonymous Proxy

#3260 Nov 22, 2012
you have lost your way wrote:
Gays is wrong, i don,t agree when people say inserting a penis into the hole that was clearly made to allow human waste to come out of your body and see an exploded view of that area and where it goes to, and then you will understand what you having sex with next time you do, and its the path taken by the poo that comes out of your bottom and into the toiliet and also remember you bottom is hanging in a toilet bowl where bacteria thrives and yet you say anal sex is correct, no it is not correct its degrading, is your poo hole its wrong for any man to do this, i makes me ill how many of you don,t get the fact its your poo hole, where shit comes out of,, its a waste pipe if you like. For human waste and where you get dirareha and the runs from, and farts come out from and yet you gay men likc that same hole and lap it all up, these are the things you tell others what you actually do, we no about man and women, yet poo lovers its degusting and degrading you are loosing you morals, understand it correctly, stop trying to avoid what it is you do, you are shagging some thing that is for ejecting poo, i have said nothing worng here this is what gay men do, and women its degrading and degusting, makes me feel ill, to know this is what you call just and right, no its wrong, you people are really messed up to like shagging poo, that is a given.
No i want gays to be illegal again and keep the human straight and just, not perverted and wrong. I think you have only done it for your sexual pervertions and noting more, you are confused and when you have to time to think about what i have said you will be more confused because you know i am correct, that you are shagging the poo. that is why it is wong and perverted.
Well said!
Willie

Anonymous Proxy

#3261 Nov 22, 2012
Yes. Uganda knows how to deal with queers.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3262 Nov 22, 2012
you have lost your way wrote:
Sooooo...you're chill with lesbians then?

Location hidden

#3263 Nov 22, 2012
Carmen wrote:
Homosexuals should be required to register as sex offenders, because homosex is offensive.
As far as offensive goes I guess you'll be registering as well.
Obama Buggery

Dalton, MA

#3264 Nov 23, 2012
QueerQuill wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooooo...you're chill with lesbians then?
Stop rationalizing and get the help you need like so many other gays have done.

Just sickens me!

Location hidden

#3265 Nov 23, 2012
Obama Buggery wrote:
<quoted text>
Just sickens me!
And may you remain ill for the rest of your days, amen.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#3266 Nov 24, 2012
Obama Buggery wrote:
<quoted text>
Just sickens me!
Based on your screen name on this post, you are having some odd gay fantasies - of the sort that straight men just don't have.

Can you explain that?
Leonard

United States

#3267 Nov 24, 2012
Should homosexuality be illegal?

YES !!!
Goddontlikeit

Independence, MO

#3268 Feb 7, 2013
Don't matter what y'all think them gay people will end up in hellnand pay for it forever !sucks for them
Grosssssssssss

Independence, MO

#3269 Feb 7, 2013
Gay gay go away never come back anyday
Youmakegodsickga ys

Independence, MO

#3270 Feb 7, 2013
Adam and eve not Adam and Steve for a reason.!!
YOU Go To Hell

San Ramon, CA

#3271 Feb 8, 2013
Youmakegodsickgays wrote:
Adam and eve not Adam and Steve for a reason.!!
D-U-H! What are you 12 or so? LoL
Jim

Cincinnati, OH

#3272 Apr 17, 2013
The cathlic church has no bissness dealing with gays. If 2 consenting males want to have anal sex then let them. The world has got to get their head out of the bible and realized that this country is free and gays have all the right to be happy.
Jim

Cincinnati, OH

#3273 Apr 17, 2013
Number 1: You you sound like an old muther who has a tenfoot long poll up her ass.

Number 2: If gays could be stright they would, but they can't help what they fell. You try going for the rest of your life without thinking about men. You can;t because you love men. Same thing for the gay guys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 119
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 18 min NorCal Native 5,616
News Sweden wins Eurovision Song Contest while Russi... 1 hr Xstain Mullah Aroma 2
News Ireland gives resounding 62.1 percent 'yes' to ... 1 hr Xstain Mullah Aroma 4
News Anti-Gay Abstinence-Only Sex-Ed Was A Violation... 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 101
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 2 hr Dana Robertson 3,684
News Ted Cruz goes off the rails: 'ISIS is executing... 2 hr Xstain Mullah Aroma 68
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 33,029
News SoCal Rep Wants to Outlaw Gay-to-Straight "Conv... 2 hr Xstain Mullah Aroma 122
News 60 Percent: Record Number Of Americans Support ... 2 hr Xstain Mullah Aroma 131
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 hr GayleWood 21,500
News Josh Duggar apology not enough? Fallout from mo... 11 hr Fa-Foxy 25
More from around the web