|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2012

Judged:

Eyes Open wrote:
I'm not Anti-gay just a question I do not know if it has been brought up in the past. If a person is born with the inclination to be attracted to the same sex. Then what is to say a person cannot be inclined to be attracted to a different species. I have heard stories of people and farm animals. I'm not mocking, but is that considered un-natural? What if they really love the beast? Or maybe many spouses? is that correct?
The difference between human - animal relationships and same sex relationships is a sheep cannot give
consent. If two adult men wish to have sex then it is none of anyone else's business.
you have lost your way

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

Gays is wrong, i don,t agree when people say inserting a penis into the hole that was clearly made to allow human waste to come out of your body and see an exploded view of that area and where it goes to, and then you will understand what you having sex with next time you do, and its the path taken by the poo that comes out of your bottom and into the toiliet and also remember you bottom is hanging in a toilet bowl where bacteria thrives and yet you say anal sex is correct, no it is not correct its degrading, is your poo hole its wrong for any man to do this, i makes me ill how many of you don,t get the fact its your poo hole, where shit comes out of,, its a waste pipe if you like. For human waste and where you get dirareha and the runs from, and farts come out from and yet you gay men likc that same hole and lap it all up, these are the things you tell others what you actually do, we no about man and women, yet poo lovers its degusting and degrading you are loosing you morals, understand it correctly, stop trying to avoid what it is you do, you are shagging some thing that is for ejecting poo, i have said nothing worng here this is what gay men do, and women its degrading and degusting, makes me feel ill, to know this is what you call just and right, no its wrong, you people are really messed up to like shagging poo, that is a given.

No i want gays to be illegal again and keep the human straight and just, not perverted and wrong. I think you have only done it for your sexual pervertions and noting more, you are confused and when you have to time to think about what i have said you will be more confused because you know i am correct, that you are shagging the poo. that is why it is wong and perverted.
locals

Key West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

Yes, it should be illegal.
Carmen

El Segundo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

Homosexuals should be required to register as sex offenders, because homosex is offensive.
Aamir

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

No because if we make it illegal more and more retarded men will induldge in smoking dick, so let's not make it illegal. I trust every body knows it's wrong and our creator detests it.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Cummington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

The thought of a Muslim man committing buggery on a Jewish man sickens me, just sickens me!
Willie

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

you have lost your way wrote:
Gays is wrong, i don,t agree when people say inserting a penis into the hole that was clearly made to allow human waste to come out of your body and see an exploded view of that area and where it goes to, and then you will understand what you having sex with next time you do, and its the path taken by the poo that comes out of your bottom and into the toiliet and also remember you bottom is hanging in a toilet bowl where bacteria thrives and yet you say anal sex is correct, no it is not correct its degrading, is your poo hole its wrong for any man to do this, i makes me ill how many of you don,t get the fact its your poo hole, where shit comes out of,, its a waste pipe if you like. For human waste and where you get dirareha and the runs from, and farts come out from and yet you gay men likc that same hole and lap it all up, these are the things you tell others what you actually do, we no about man and women, yet poo lovers its degusting and degrading you are loosing you morals, understand it correctly, stop trying to avoid what it is you do, you are shagging some thing that is for ejecting poo, i have said nothing worng here this is what gay men do, and women its degrading and degusting, makes me feel ill, to know this is what you call just and right, no its wrong, you people are really messed up to like shagging poo, that is a given.
No i want gays to be illegal again and keep the human straight and just, not perverted and wrong. I think you have only done it for your sexual pervertions and noting more, you are confused and when you have to time to think about what i have said you will be more confused because you know i am correct, that you are shagging the poo. that is why it is wong and perverted.
Well said!
Willie

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Yes. Uganda knows how to deal with queers.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

you have lost your way wrote:
Sooooo...you're chill with lesbians then?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Carmen wrote:
Homosexuals should be required to register as sex offenders, because homosex is offensive.
As far as offensive goes I guess you'll be registering as well.
Obama Buggery

Cummington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

QueerQuill wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooooo...you're chill with lesbians then?
Stop rationalizing and get the help you need like so many other gays have done.

Just sickens me!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Obama Buggery wrote:
<quoted text>
Just sickens me!
And may you remain ill for the rest of your days, amen.

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Obama Buggery wrote:
<quoted text>
Just sickens me!
Based on your screen name on this post, you are having some odd gay fantasies - of the sort that straight men just don't have.

Can you explain that?
Leonard

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Should homosexuality be illegal?

YES !!!
Goddontlikeit

Independence, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Don't matter what y'all think them gay people will end up in hellnand pay for it forever !sucks for them
Grosssssssssss

Independence, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Gay gay go away never come back anyday
Youmakegodsickga ys

Independence, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Adam and eve not Adam and Steve for a reason.!!
YOU Go To Hell

Pleasanton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Youmakegodsickgays wrote:
Adam and eve not Adam and Steve for a reason.!!
D-U-H! What are you 12 or so? LoL
Jim

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

The cathlic church has no bissness dealing with gays. If 2 consenting males want to have anal sex then let them. The world has got to get their head out of the bible and realized that this country is free and gays have all the right to be happy.
Jim

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Number 1: You you sound like an old muther who has a tenfoot long poll up her ass.

Number 2: If gays could be stright they would, but they can't help what they fell. You try going for the rest of your life without thinking about men. You can;t because you love men. Same thing for the gay guys.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 119
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••