Christian Leaders Blam Gays For Hurri...

Christian Leaders Blam Gays For Hurricane Sandy

There are 202 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Oct 29, 2012, titled Christian Leaders Blam Gays For Hurricane Sandy . In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

That statement is as accurate and provable as statements by supposedly Christian leaders John McTernan and Linda Wall. McTernan has already blamed God’s wrath over homosexuality for Hurricanes Katrina and Isaac. Now he is blaming Hurricane Sandy on God’s wrath:

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

Picasso

Alamo, TX

#32 Oct 29, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>He's not from MA...he's a multi-username troll, locked away in Delusionville".
Why do you show your Norfolk, NE location as hidden, are you a multi-user name troll or something?

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#34 Oct 29, 2012
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
The end of the Mayan Calander is near. If you vote democrat great diseases will continue to flourish the world over and hiv will spread even at a greater rate. Muslims will continue to hate us for now gays whisper into the ears of the child. Family treason!
The day of Purification, as described by The Hopi people continues.
The dirty dollar will fail. The 43 trillion dollar lawsuit of 'The Banksters' goes forward.
Tick tock!
You fundies are nut jobs.
There are going to be diseases. Well, that's a safe prediction.
I predict there will be wars!

Panorama City, CA

#35 Oct 29, 2012
<quoted text>
It has been an interesting day and the cleansing and acts of God continue.
God does not exist. The storm is caused by natural phenomena.
Picasso

Alamo, TX

#37 Oct 29, 2012
They're dropping outta the sky here. Good thing I got 7 acres of land and a backhoe.
Bury them Big storm killed queers deep, wouldn't want no hazmat material leaching to the surface.

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#40 Oct 29, 2012
With respect to dumb arse men I would call that wishful thinking. You are here, free, and speaking English for good reason and most regressive liberals, especially the European poofters seem to forget who kept them from speaking German or Japanese. Maybe this time around we'll let you speak Chinese.
well, get used to chinese. it's already mandatory as a second language to be taught in all schools in great briton and europe and very soon will be mandatory in the u.s. schools, also. it's fast becoming the linga-facta for business worldwide.

Since: Oct 12

Coolidge, AZ

#42 Oct 29, 2012
There's some thunderstorm in jersey they're talkin about and interruptin the tv shows about.
Akuma

Colorado Springs, CO

#44 Oct 29, 2012
The end of the Mayan Calander is near. If you vote democrat great diseases will continue to flourish the world over and hiv will spread even at a greater rate. Muslims will continue to hate us for now gays whisper into the ears of the child. Family treason!
The day of Purification, as described by The Hopi people continues.
The dirty dollar will fail. The 43 trillion dollar lawsuit of 'The Banksters' goes forward.
Tick tock!
Oh, please. So the calendar ends. The Mayans NEVER made any prophecies regarding the end of the world, only the return of the gods. The calendar was said to have been the task of one family line so they probably all died out & there was no one to continue it.

As for Family Treason -- whispering Love and shouting Hate is NOT the way of your religion, as I understand it. Look at your own histories and you'll see that just about every conflict in the last 1200 years sprang from "religious differences" and trying to force everyone else to believe in the same work of fiction.

So, because you people are so hung up on praying for everything -- here's what I'm praying for: Targeted amnesia to eradicate religion so that everyone will take responsibility for their own actions, good or bad, and not thank/blame a figment of imagination.
Akuma

Colorado Springs, CO

#45 Oct 29, 2012
I........ am not.......... a.......... CHRISTAIN!!!!!!!!!!
I should hope not, considering you can't even spell it and you obviously fell asleep with you nose on the exclamation point!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#47 Oct 29, 2012
Akuma wrote:
<quoted text>
I should hope not, considering you can't even spell it and you obviously fell asleep with you nose on the exclamation point!
He's supposedly educated...married..and happily married to the opposite sex . Pick any of those three, and let the laughter begin!!

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#48 Oct 29, 2012
<quoted text>
Why don't you show me how to spell it then smartA$$!
Unable to spell, "Smart Ass"? Something's wrong in "Trollville".
Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#49 Oct 29, 2012
These religious "leaders' are guilty of #3 and #4 and are also batsh*t crazy.

Taking the Lord's name in vain is using any of the myriad names for God, talking about God, or referencing God in any manner that 1) is intentionally disrespectful to God, 2) has nothing to do with God in the first place, 3) oversteps the bounds of judgement where God alone has perview, and 4) dedicates the thoughts and actions of an individual to God, but those thoughts and actions are unworthy of God.

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#50 Oct 29, 2012
nealcmh wrote:
I guess the LGBT community should be flattered for being blamed for everything. That means they have the ultimate power.
Hurricanes have nothing to do with this and as USUAL this is another leftist, distorted heading because I can not think of a single Church leader who has blamed any group for hurricanes.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#53 Oct 29, 2012
ooooh! I feel SOOOO powerful !!!

Can I get fries with that?

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#54 Oct 29, 2012
"World' s Biggest Liar", you might need to go up your meds. Enjoy your unregistered
account there, little wallflower. Just mellow yourself out, enjoy the "gay" vibes you choose to hang with, and call yourself "happy'. Whatever works!! Oh...don't forget to send your imaginary wife out to vote for "Marriage Equality"!! LOL

Panorama City, CA

#55 Oct 29, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Hurricanes have nothing to do with this and as USUAL this is another leftist, distorted heading because I can not think of a single Church leader who has blamed any group for hurricanes.
That's because you can't think. Period.
You are so stupid, you thought an article in "The Onion" was real!
http://www.theonion.com

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#56 Oct 29, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, this was one of your circle jerk buddies that started this thread. Now go wash your hands and E-mail , "Dances with Losers". The stupid twit daughter was even kicked off that show. Maybe that Coutler biatch could explain "retarded" to Momma Grizzly!

TomInElPaso

“Impeach the reality show actor”

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

#57 Oct 29, 2012
Do you wack off while you sit and make this crap up? Tour keyboard must be a sticky mess.
<quoted text>
Ya? Just like Hillary wanted Spanish to be the mandatory language here. Bunch of treasonous retards that cry about excessive business practices and greed yet preach a new language for a country that has breached our national security via the internet many times now. You people are the most unarmed dangerous people known to mankind.
hi hi

Lancaster, PA

#58 Oct 29, 2012
What's *really* mind-boggling is that these threads seem to provide opportunities for those who believe insane crap to RUN AND POST AND SPOUT IT AGAIN, never engaging in critical thinking skills for a moment -- in fact, repeating *more obnoxiously* their doom and gloom which not one person pays any attention to, because no matter how much you cry like mental patients, that's NOT how it's done and it's NOT how you get people to listen.

Enjoy your failure, O "religious" ones. I promise between you, me and god that you will continue to encounter failure *endlessly* until you make VAST, VAST changes to your tune.*shrug* It's amusing to watch, at this point. You can't learn, you won't learn, and then you cry more because no one listens. You've been *told* why they won't listen, but you! won't! change! It really does royally suck to be you, tbh. And you have no one to blame but yourselves.

Boggles my mind that you *know* no one will give a shit, yet you do exactly what you did last time -- and then encounter identical failure yet again. That's pretty frightening. That's how ANIMALS behave. Seriously.

Since: Jul 10

Denver, CO

#59 Oct 29, 2012

You are too funny. LOL

Since: Jul 10

Denver, CO

#60 Oct 29, 2012
Too bad we can't do an "Edit". The one who is too funny is the one who said there's a thunderstorm in NJ. Yeah, right. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roy Moore.....Just Another Hypocrite 53 min Williamson JR 392
First Gay Experience (Aug '07) 2 hr Electra Heart 150
News The Latest: University disavows official's anti... 4 hr Marcavage s Emission 3
News The Latest: University disavows official's anti... 4 hr Marcavage s Emission 4
News Scientists find the gene that makes men gay - o... 4 hr EdmondWA 32
News Ten Commandments judge faces runoff in Alabama ... 4 hr ThomasA 303
News Former OKC Mayor blames homosexuality for moral... 4 hr Marcavage s Emission 66
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) 6 hr Harold 26,885
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 7 hr June VanDerMark 58,394
More from around the web