Christian Leaders Blam Gays For Hurri...

Christian Leaders Blam Gays For Hurricane Sandy

There are 202 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Oct 29, 2012, titled Christian Leaders Blam Gays For Hurricane Sandy . In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

That statement is as accurate and provable as statements by supposedly Christian leaders John McTernan and Linda Wall. McTernan has already blamed God’s wrath over homosexuality for Hurricanes Katrina and Isaac. Now he is blaming Hurricane Sandy on God’s wrath:

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#245 Nov 3, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
So, why don't you con dumbs care about the environment?
How could anyone possibly care about ANYTHING as much as self described progressives.Your question is ridiculous.
Mona Lott

West New York, NJ

#249 Nov 4, 2012
LIes Busters wrote:
<quoted text>I do not know what they speak of, but Sodom and Gomorrahans said the exact same thing. God has been warning this nation and this is the second time a major disaster approached us during election time, last time it was economic in nature. Leviticus 18: the sexual sins of a nation will bring destruction upon it. The Great Noah Flood came on the back of much sinfulness. Funny, you all can wield a earth into 4.5 billion years, out of nothing, Ice Ages unaccounted for, Black holes never seen or observed, but a great hurricane while sexual sins are amidst seem improbable as repercussions and warnings.
big..... fat..... YAWN....

“Child of the Universe”

Since: Aug 09

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

#250 Nov 4, 2012
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
How could anyone possibly care about ANYTHING as much as self described progressives.Your question is ridiculous.
You do realize that if you are not a progressive, you are a regressive?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#251 Nov 4, 2012
Leftatalbuquerque wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that if you are not a progressive, you are a regressive?
The usual semantic tango offered up as truth.
Mona Lott

West New York, NJ

#254 Nov 4, 2012
Brown Lipstick wrote:
<quoted text>
Progressives are regressive you dolt!
Buy a dictionary, you idiot.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#255 Nov 4, 2012
LIes Busters wrote:
<quoted text>I do not know what they speak of, but Sodom and Gomorrahans said the exact same thing.
How can an adult believe that story?
LIes Busters wrote:
God has been warning this nation and this is the second time a major disaster approached us during election time, last time it was economic in nature.
How can an adult believe that? The storm and economic problems can be explained by natural phenomena.
LIes Busters wrote:
Leviticus 18: the sexual sins of a nation will bring destruction upon it.
Leviticus 10:11
I could say that the floods Katrina and Sandy were sent by god because they hit places known for their seafood like lobster and shrimp.
LIes Busters wrote:
The Great Noah Flood came on the back of much sinfulness.
You believe people lived in a boat lined with tar with 140,000 birds for a year!? Really!? Have you cleaned up after one bird after one day!? And then think of all the other animals...

The Noah's Ark story is so absurd, I wonder if it was meant to be taken literally.
LIes Busters wrote:
Funny, you all can wield a earth into 4.5 billion years, out of nothing, Ice Ages unaccounted for, Black holes never seen or observed, but a great hurricane while sexual sins are amidst seem improbable as repercussions and warnings.

You are doing what people did when the created the constellations, imposing patterns and meaning onto randomness.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#256 Nov 5, 2012
LIes Busters wrote:
<quoted text>I do not know what they speak of, but Sodom and Gomorrahans said the exact same thing. God has been warning this nation and this is the second time a major disaster approached us during election time, last time it was economic in nature. Leviticus 18: the sexual sins of a nation will bring destruction upon it. The Great Noah Flood came on the back of much sinfulness. Funny, you all can wield a earth into 4.5 billion years, out of nothing, Ice Ages unaccounted for, Black holes never seen or observed, but a great hurricane while sexual sins are amidst seem improbable as repercussions and warnings.
Let's see what the interpretation is by those whose stires they are ...

http://jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/13827-...

http://jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/10122-...

Bear in mind, too, that Yeshua taught from the prophets, NOT the Mosaic/Levitical/Deuteronomic code. In fact, the records include two occasions (possible the same occasion by two sources) where he clearly states that not all of the Torah is prophetic utterance. Specifically, that despite the textual claim the "this is the word of the Lord" in it's entirety, Yeshua states that Moses did some legislating all on his own.

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#257 Nov 5, 2012
LIes Busters wrote:
thanks for the chuckle.

Location hidden

#258 Nov 5, 2012
LIes Busters wrote:
i'm having a bit of difficulty with something that you said here and i'm wondering if you can help me clear it up.

my question is this,'how do you know what the people of 'sodom' said?'

Location hidden

#260 Nov 5, 2012
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
The usual semantic tango offered up as truth.
Meanings matter.

"Define your terms." - Socrates (according to Plato, of course)

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#261 Nov 7, 2012
fr NoQ:

>Way to go...Rose, keep showing your bigotry. <

Actually, YOU are the bigot, and everybody here knows it.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#262 Nov 7, 2012
fr lies:

>...I do not know what they speak of, but Sodom and Gomorrahans said the exact same thing...<

Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed because of inhospitality to strangers, NOT homosexuality.

Location hidden

#263 Nov 7, 2012
Pattysboi wrote:
fr lies:
>...I do not know what they speak of, but Sodom and Gomorrahans said the exact same thing...<
Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed because of inhospitality to strangers, NOT homosexuality.
actually, 4 out of the 5 cities of the plain were destroyed because they were sitting on top of an active fault line.
Brian

Attleboro, MA

#264 Nov 7, 2012
dances with weebles wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm having a bit of difficulty with something that you said here and i'm wondering if you can help me clear it up.
my question is this,'how do you know what the people of 'sodom' said?'
Probably because it's ancient fiction and he's ad libing, which is something that happens to legends, wives tails and ghost stories.

Or, Jesus told him.

Location hidden

#266 Nov 7, 2012
Brian wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably because it's ancient fiction and he's ad libing, which is something that happens to legends, wives tails and ghost stories.
Or, Jesus told him.
no, no... i'm serious here so please don't poke fun or reduce the conversation to niggling... how does this person know what the citizens who lived in a city around 3000 years ago said during the middle of a bituminous eruption that was incinerating their city and three others. if we could but plumb this fountain of information mightn't we be able to clear up some of the other historical conundrums that have plagued always plagued us?

like what did gen. custer say when he realised that he and his 209 troops were facing between 6000 and 7000 Shahiyela [Cheyenne], Oglala, Brule, Sans Arc, Miniconjou, the Blackfoot Sioux, and the Hunkpapa and that all of 400 and some odd reinforcements were being given a good talking to by a few more of first nations people about 4 miles away and weren't able to rush to his assistance.
Brian

Attleboro, MA

#267 Nov 11, 2012
dances with weebles wrote:
<quoted text>
no, no... i'm serious here so please don't poke fun or reduce the conversation to niggling... how does this person know what the citizens who lived in a city around 3000 years ago said during the middle of a bituminous eruption that was incinerating their city and three others. if we could but plumb this fountain of information mightn't we be able to clear up some of the other historical conundrums that have plagued always plagued us?
like what did gen. custer say when he realised that he and his 209 troops were facing between 6000 and 7000 Shahiyela [Cheyenne], Oglala, Brule, Sans Arc, Miniconjou, the Blackfoot Sioux, and the Hunkpapa and that all of 400 and some odd reinforcements were being given a good talking to by a few more of first nations people about 4 miles away and weren't able to rush to his assistance.
With all due respect to the seriousness of your question, where would this evidence of what the people actually said come from?
If it hasn't been revealed by now, isn't it only speculation or heresay?

Location hidden

#268 Nov 11, 2012
Brian wrote:
<quoted text>
With all due respect to the seriousness of your question, where would this evidence of what the people actually said come from?
"revealed" presupposes a "reveal-or".

Location hidden

#269 Nov 11, 2012
Brian wrote:
<quoted text>
but that's what i'm asking... where are those people and how do we know what they were saying, or even thinking. i mean, i know that i'd be saying something like 'HOLY SHIT, LOOK AT THAT!' but that's only me. the poster intimated that he knew what the citizens of that ill fated city were saying, but i want to know HOW he knows. we could clear up so many little mysteries, couldn't we?

shoot... we would even be able to learn what god meant when he told levi (not moses) to tell the men of his tribe 'not to sleep in a menstruating woman's bed or he'd be defiled and couldn't enter into the temple before taking two baths'... not only that, but we'd even be able to answer the question pertaining to actually which god was giving him that advise. from what i understand there's a bit of a misunderstanding among rabbis and countless other theologians. i mean, wow... we've got some few saying that those laws were given to moses, but then many more who say 'no, those laws pertained only to the priestly tribe known as the levites, and therefore they must have been given to levi and not only that, but by the god for which he had been named, and not the god of israel. levi didn't follow the same god as did moise and avram, you know.
Akuma

Colorado Springs, CO

#270 Nov 19, 2012
Son of SickNTired wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad he doesn't still have the same problem.
(this was in re this entry and "Spike's apparent lack of oxygen at birth: Spike wrote:
<quoted text>Look we all know homo's are a freak of nature just like you sometimes run across a photo of a cow with two heads,,,,you know,,,that sort of thing. Well you see homo's are just as weird in fact thats how they got the name "queers" and AIDS is natures way of cleansing and making stronger the human race.

Spike is also the sort of person who will claim that it's Nurture not Nature that determines your sexual preferences; pointing out how "this sort of thing" never happens outside of our society, in spite of a pair of male penguins raising chicks (the most publicized example).

And, yes, I still think that those yelling the loudest against it are the ones farthest back in the closet, holding onto that doorknob for dear life to prevent the door from opening.

Since: Jan 08

Chon Buri, Thailand

#271 Nov 19, 2012
Peter wrote:
God is angry at the homosexuals and that is why this storm is focused on the libtard states.
Repent now and join the Righteous Ones!!!
PS: Vote for Mitt.
Biogots for Mitt...

Looks like you lost!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bill filed to loosen knot over N Carolina "bath... 54 min Cordwainer Trout 5
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr The Troll Stopper 24,751
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 hr EdmondWA 5,280
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr EdmondWA 44,964
My Aunts funeral and what I should or shouldn't... 6 hr One of Righteousness 6
News After legalization, states still debate gay mar... 8 hr Shoney 6
News Scott Lively Calls On Trump To Ban Gays From In... 11 hr Wondering 15
More from around the web