Christian Leaders Blam Gays For Hurricane Sandy

Oct 29, 2012 | Posted by: Sei | Full story: lezgetreal.com

That statement is as accurate and provable as statements by supposedly Christian leaders John McTernan and Linda Wall. McTernan has already blamed Godís wrath over homosexuality for Hurricanes Katrina and Isaac. Now he is blaming Hurricane Sandy on Godís wrath:

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of201
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Peter

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

God is angry at the homosexuals and that is why this storm is focused on the libtard states.

Repent now and join the Righteous Ones!!!

PS: Vote for Mitt.
jim

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Why would anyone call these two "Christian Leaders"? Any fool with a "Bible College" degree and a microphone who can con a handful of people out of their savings is called a "Christian Leader" today. Their theology can be nothing short of heresy, their treatment of scripture can be diabolical and they sell fear and hate for 10% of your groww income and that makes them a "leader"? Don't think so. Don't drink the Kool Aide, people. It's full of poison.

Since: Oct 12

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

I guess professional meteorologists should have studied theology instead.

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

And I minored in theology in college and I don't remember ever reading about a hurricane striking Babylon, Rome, or Sodom or Gomorrah.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
The end of the Mayan Calander is near. If you vote democrat great diseases will continue to flourish the world over and hiv will spread even at a greater rate. Muslims will continue to hate us for now gays whisper into the ears of the child. Family treason!
The day of Purification, as described by The Hopi people continues.
The dirty dollar will fail. The 43 trillion dollar lawsuit of 'The Banksters' goes forward.
Tick tock!
I see the storm is affecting the vacuum inside your head.

Since: May 12

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Wow! A christian god is mad at the homosexuals so he sends a huge storm.
So let me see if I got this correct:

This christian god created his/her heaven and earth, and all the attendant accessories, including humans.

As part of the human race, he/she must have created the homosexuals (let's say 5% of the population for easy math).

He/she gets mad at the homosexuals (his/her own creation, remember) for being what he/she made them in the first place.

He/she sends a horrific storm that indiscriminately destroys property and lives of both straight and gay humans, not to mention the plants and animals in its way - just because he/she is pissed at homosexuals (again, his/her creation).

Sounds like this christian god is a petulant child and needs a time out.

Thankfully, he/she doesn't really exist, didn't create heaven or earth, or the humans (including the homosexuals). And this storm is an unfortunate confluence of several natural phenomena - possibly due to human-induced climate change.

PS: Vote for Barack - not just for GLBT issues, but for human issues. And that includes the economy (Mitt works for Mitt and his cronies, not the majority of the population). If you think things "will be better" under a Mitt regime, please wake up and get a good grip on reality.

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Quantum jumping
Merkaba
Understanding positive and negative energy to harness it and to overcome and conquer the evildoers that steal our youth to influence their sexual intimate tendencies.
How dare you! Traitor!
Eye sea from all angles through the I's of the prism.
Next year eye have Tawa on my side to dry you off.
In English, please.

Since: Nov 09

Columbus OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

I guess the LGBT community should be flattered for being blamed for everything. That means they have the ultimate power.

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

DragonHung wrote:
Wow! A christian god is mad at the homosexuals so he sends a huge storm.
So let me see if I got this correct:
This christian god created his/her heaven and earth, and all the attendant accessories, including humans.
As part of the human race, he/she must have created the homosexuals (let's say 5% of the population for easy math).
He/she gets mad at the homosexuals (his/her own creation, remember) for being what he/she made them in the first place.
He/she sends a horrific storm that indiscriminately destroys property and lives of both straight and gay humans, not to mention the plants and animals in its way - just because he/she is pissed at homosexuals (again, his/her creation).
Sounds like this christian god is a petulant child and needs a time out.
Thankfully, he/she doesn't really exist, didn't create heaven or earth, or the humans (including the homosexuals). And this storm is an unfortunate confluence of several natural phenomena - possibly due to human-induced climate change.
PS: Vote for Barack - not just for GLBT issues, but for human issues. And that includes the economy (Mitt works for Mitt and his cronies, not the majority of the population). If you think things "will be better" under a Mitt regime, please wake up and get a good grip on reality.
No wonder they call you people "Obamaniacs".

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Cal In AZ wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder they call you people "Obamaniacs".
Thank you, I consider it a compliment.
Whatever your original intent, it is totally irrelevant.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

nealcmh wrote:
I guess the LGBT community should be flattered for being blamed for everything. That means they have the ultimate power.
Yup. Didn't know we had 'the power'. ROTFL!=)

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

DragonHung wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, I consider it a compliment.
Whatever your original intent, it is totally irrelevant.
You're NUTS !

Sei

Since: Nov 08

Rutland, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

The end of the Mayan Calander is near. If you vote democrat great diseases will continue to flourish the world over and hiv will spread even at a greater rate. Muslims will continue to hate us for now gays whisper into the ears of the child. Family treason!
The day of Purification, as described by The Hopi people continues.
The dirty dollar will fail. The 43 trillion dollar lawsuit of 'The Banksters' goes forward.
Tick tock!
Actually, according to several Mayan shaman that I know...2012 begins the polar shift in the energy field of the world from the masculine to the feminine.

The world isn't coming to an end.

Well, it is for dumb arse men, kind of.

The neanderthal ones, at least.
john e

Geneseo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

nealcmh wrote:
If so, we'd make it sunny and 80 degrees every day! And peace and love would be the rule, not hate and stupidity.
Prescott

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Grab em!
I see you're from MA, have you looked out your window and seen any queers getting blown away by the Big storm that God sent?

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Prescott wrote:
<quoted text>I see you're from MA, have you looked out your window and seen any queers getting blown away by the Big storm that God sent?
Or Mary Poppins, or Flying Nuns??

Since: Jul 10

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

-----

I'm a Christian and today I was joking with my friend about who the Pentecostals would be blaming for this hurricane. LOL Those Pentecostals would be NOTHING without nature stirring things up to give them a monstrous congregational epileptic fit. HAHAHAHAHA

(But did you hear that Obamer blamed Bush for the hurricane!)

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

unigenito wrote:
-----
I'm a Christian and today I was joking with my friend about who the Pentecostals would be blaming for this hurricane. LOL Those Pentecostals would be NOTHING without nature stirring things up to give them a monstrous congregational epileptic fit. HAHAHAHAHA
(But did you hear that Obamer blamed Bush for the hurricane!)
The Obamaniac said: "BUSH'S FAULT ! Bush invented global warming to make the oil companies rich !"

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Prescott wrote:
<quoted text>I see you're from MA, have you looked out your window and seen any queers getting blown away by the Big storm that God sent?
He's not from MA...he's a multi-username troll, locked away in Delusionville".
Brian

Attleboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Prescott wrote:
I'm from MA too. No, I don't see any.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of201
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••