Maryland gay marriage: Some St. Mary's County clerks to stop performing marriages

Dec 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TBD.com

Some deputy court clerks in St. Mary's County will stop performing marriages when same-sex marriage becomes legal in Maryland next week.

Comments
21 - 25 of 25 Comments Last updated Jan 1, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

eJohn wrote:
I wonder what these "good christian" clerks do when they ask if either person has been married before and one or both of them have?? Do they put down their pen and refuse to complete the license??
Jesus was VERY clear about divorcees remarrying, wasn't he??? Adultery is one of the big bad 10. Being gay isn't even mentioned.
But then, these hypocrites that ignore all of the tenets in the Bible except the ones against gays can't be bothered to think very much, can they?? If you have to think for yourself, why have religion to begin with??
Amen, brother John!

DNF

“Religious Freedom to Marry”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

eJohn wrote:
I wonder what these "good christian" clerks do when they ask if either person has been married before and one or both of them have?? Do they put down their pen and refuse to complete the license??
Jesus was VERY clear about divorcees remarrying, wasn't he??? Adultery is one of the big bad 10. Being gay isn't even mentioned.
But then, these hypocrites that ignore all of the tenets in the Bible except the ones against gays can't be bothered to think very much, can they?? If you have to think for yourself, why have religion to begin with??
When one of my sisters divorced and re-married my fundamentalist step mother and her children told my sister she was an adulterer now because she divorced and re-married!
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

DNF wrote:
<quoted text>When one of my sisters divorced and re-married my fundamentalist step mother and her children told my sister she was an adulterer now because she divorced and re-married!
That's what they believe until they do it themselves. Hypocrites.

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Mona Lott wrote:
I have religious objections to working. Can I still draw my paycheck?
Why ofcourse my dear, wealfare and countless other forms of fleecing the tax payer which you libs are great at is "your right" under Obama .

So enjoy and be merry.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Why ofcourse my dear, wealfare and countless other forms of fleecing the tax payer which you libs are great at is "your right" under Obama .
So enjoy and be merry.
Honey, it's the RED States that suck all the welfare money, and they all vote conservative Republican. If we stopped financing you retards, half of ya would starve to death. So until you can learn to back up what you write, perhaps you should do an internship with Tundra Barbie... you make her look like Einstein.

How ya liking President Romney? LMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Supreme Court: Was gay marriage settled in 1972... 4 min Frankie Rizzo 396
Gay Marriage Vs. the First Amendment 5 min Reverend Alan 280
Residents see Europe best for gays and lesbians... 7 min TomInElPaso 21
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 13 min Haywood Yablome 49,421
Legislature Says No to "Gay Panic" Defense 29 min Xstain Mullah Fra... 9
Judge critical of states defending gay marriage... 30 min nhjeff 37
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 32 min Respect71 2,942
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 59 min Pietro Armando 54,813
Becker & Poliakoff Lawyer Sends Anti-Gay Email ... 1 hr Wondering 22
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••