Maryland gay marriage: Some St. Mary'...

Maryland gay marriage: Some St. Mary's County clerks to stop performing marriages

There are 25 comments on the TBD.com story from Dec 27, 2012, titled Maryland gay marriage: Some St. Mary's County clerks to stop performing marriages. In it, TBD.com reports that:

Some deputy court clerks in St. Mary's County will stop performing marriages when same-sex marriage becomes legal in Maryland next week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TBD.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#21 Dec 29, 2012
eJohn wrote:
I wonder what these "good christian" clerks do when they ask if either person has been married before and one or both of them have?? Do they put down their pen and refuse to complete the license??
Jesus was VERY clear about divorcees remarrying, wasn't he??? Adultery is one of the big bad 10. Being gay isn't even mentioned.
But then, these hypocrites that ignore all of the tenets in the Bible except the ones against gays can't be bothered to think very much, can they?? If you have to think for yourself, why have religion to begin with??
Amen, brother John!

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#22 Dec 30, 2012
eJohn wrote:
I wonder what these "good christian" clerks do when they ask if either person has been married before and one or both of them have?? Do they put down their pen and refuse to complete the license??
Jesus was VERY clear about divorcees remarrying, wasn't he??? Adultery is one of the big bad 10. Being gay isn't even mentioned.
But then, these hypocrites that ignore all of the tenets in the Bible except the ones against gays can't be bothered to think very much, can they?? If you have to think for yourself, why have religion to begin with??
When one of my sisters divorced and re-married my fundamentalist step mother and her children told my sister she was an adulterer now because she divorced and re-married!
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#23 Dec 30, 2012
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>When one of my sisters divorced and re-married my fundamentalist step mother and her children told my sister she was an adulterer now because she divorced and re-married!
That's what they believe until they do it themselves. Hypocrites.

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#24 Jan 1, 2013
Mona Lott wrote:
I have religious objections to working. Can I still draw my paycheck?
Why ofcourse my dear, wealfare and countless other forms of fleecing the tax payer which you libs are great at is "your right" under Obama .

So enjoy and be merry.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#25 Jan 1, 2013
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Why ofcourse my dear, wealfare and countless other forms of fleecing the tax payer which you libs are great at is "your right" under Obama .
So enjoy and be merry.
Honey, it's the RED States that suck all the welfare money, and they all vote conservative Republican. If we stopped financing you retards, half of ya would starve to death. So until you can learn to back up what you write, perhaps you should do an internship with Tundra Barbie... you make her look like Einstein.

How ya liking President Romney? LMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News North Carolina's rush to bigotry 7 min Three Days 1,560
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 14 min Brian_G 34,181
News Mental health risks aren't equal among all gay,... 1 hr RalphB 2
News Republican John Boehner calls Ted Cruz 'Lucifer... 1 hr RalphB 7
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 hr Ray 10,667
News N.C., Miss. 'religious freedom' measures hardly... 2 hr lides 602
News Sioux Falls schools unblocking LGBT Internet re... 5 hr Christsharian Dee... 20
More from around the web