Gay, Latino groups forge immigration ...

Gay, Latino groups forge immigration alliance

There are 2 comments on the KTVU Oakland story from Feb 2, 2013, titled Gay, Latino groups forge immigration alliance. In it, KTVU Oakland reports that:

As a gay Mexican immigrant living in the United States illegally, Alex Aldana acutely understands his double-minority status.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVU Oakland.

ima

El Paso, TX

#1 Feb 3, 2013
just plain disgusting! these people are double the problem of being plain illegal! and to think they want to adopt too?
Abe

France

#2 Feb 3, 2013
ima wrote:
just plain disgusting! these people are double the problem of being plain illegal! and to think they want to adopt too?
Yep and our taxes and healthcare premiums are paying for their AIDS treatments and paying for their adopted anchor baby's healthcare as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Transgender Ken doll cake triggers outrage afte... 12 min Rose_NoHo 22
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 59 min guest 207
News Study: Children Of Same-Sex Parents More Likely... 1 hr Ted Haggard s Gos... 72
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 15,955
News Gay Republican Iowa Senate Hopeful: I'm Not the... 1 hr Stephany McDowell 1
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 2 hr Skippy 68,968
Is Fa-Foxy a Catholic? 2 hr Queers and Jews Suck 475
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr lides 38,788
News Navy names ship after gay rights advocate Harve... 5 hr Bubba Cooder 205
More from around the web