Faith2Action's Typical Anti-Gay Fear ...

Faith2Action's Typical Anti-Gay Fear Mongering Aimed At Boy Scouts

There are 3 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Jun 14, 2013, titled Faith2Action's Typical Anti-Gay Fear Mongering Aimed At Boy Scouts. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

Pedophiles and gay Scouts! Oh My! Janet Porter of Faith2Action trotted out the usual attacks on gays to decry the recent decision by the Boy Scouts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

Since: Oct 10

San Francisco

#1 Jun 14, 2013
"Are we going to shut down the Catholic Church because of the pedophile priests that are there?"

Sounds like an excellent idea. I can't think of a better place to start.
SEEITTHROUGH

Knoxville, TN

#2 Jul 16, 2013
GoldenGator wrote:
"Are we going to shut down the Catholic Church because of the pedophile priests that are there?"
Sounds like an excellent idea. I can't think of a better place to start.
If you shut down the Catholic Church where will all the gay priests go?
SEEITTHROUGH

Knoxville, TN

#3 Jul 23, 2013
You know it is the gay priests that molest all the little boys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Case for Decriminalizing Gay Sex in Public ... 4 min Rainbow Kid 1
News Homosexuality against natural law (Sep '09) 11 min Southern Charm 1,433
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 12 min Respect71 44,021
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 20 min Imprtnrd 23,882
News DeGeneres says her show is no place for anti-ga... 41 min Bishop Jeremy 199
News Gay man legally donates blood after a year with... 56 min Cordwainer Trout 4
News Jennifer Holliday withdraws from Trump pre-inag... 1 hr Fire4908 29
More from around the web