Council of Europe head says Russia mu...

Council of Europe head says Russia must protect LGBT rights

There are 2 comments on the Reuters story from May 22, 2013, titled Council of Europe head says Russia must protect LGBT rights. In it, Reuters reports that:

The head of the Council of Europe demanded on Wednesday that Russia allow gay rallies, weighing in on what has become an increasingly divisive issue since Vladimir Putin returned to the presidency.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

“Trust no one in politics.”

Since: Apr 08

Pompano Beach, FL

#1 May 22, 2013
The EU understands little of democracy. They should butt out of the internal affairs of sovereign nations.
The Iron Dicktator

Podgorica, Montenegro

#2 May 22, 2013
The EU is democracy-hipocracy.
To hell with EU,..
The Democracy is the most International then everything!

We need people like Franco or Salazar..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 2 min Rose_NoHo 14,234
News Ten Commandments judge faces runoff in Alabama ... 5 min 2all 207
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr June VanDerMark 57,977
News Gay teacher fired by South Coast Baptist Colleg... 2 hr Rose_NoHo 9
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) 2 hr Bean Burrito 26,533
BIG BOSS MAN Thanksgiving 2 hr Amos 2
News Why Xavier University is staging play about man... 3 hr The Worlds Bigges... 3
News This Thanksgiving, I'm thankful for being born gay 4 hr Xstain Mullah Decree 50
Roy Moore.....Just Another Hypocrite 10 hr Frankie Rizzo 112
More from around the web