3 Men Sentenced for Anti-Gay Beating ...

3 Men Sentenced for Anti-Gay Beating in Paris

There are 106 comments on the EDGE story from Jun 3, 2014, titled 3 Men Sentenced for Anti-Gay Beating in Paris. In it, EDGE reports that:

Three men who were accused of beating a man and his boyfriend in Paris last April were sentenced Tuesday, Gay Star News reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#108 Jun 8, 2014
Velvet MJK wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, thanks Rose, you made me re-read Todd's post.......... there is more than one interpretation to his line of 'let's just say he wasn't able to walk out of there after I was done with him'
..... Todd, my ex used to have the same problem....it's what keeps them coming back for more
:) True enough.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#109 Jun 10, 2014
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>correction:
FTA
"Over a year after the attack, de Bruijn and his boyfriend finally saw justice as K. Taieb and M. Abdel Malik, both 19, were sentenced to two-and-a-half-years in jail. They also face up to 15 months probation after their release, GSN reports. T. Kide, 21, who was found to have not been part of the violence but did nothing to stop the incident, was sentenced to six months probation.
Another attacker, who is under 18, will be sentenced at a later date in juvenile court."
COOL!

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#110 Jun 11, 2014
vote no gay wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Amy is a woman. Most people named "Amy" are in fact female. Not that you would know much about that topic.
I'm afraid "AMY" is a bit confused. HER alleged felonious assault took place in the mens' locker room at HER gym. Read the facts before quacking off your opinions.

You're obviously new here. There are two or three little cowards who sign in under dozens of names, all with the exact grammatical errors, and pretend to be different people. We don't quite understand why they do this, but if it keeps them from climbing a tower in the town square with a high powered weapon, then let them lie on.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#111 Jun 11, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why everyone should be armed in public. An armed society is a polite society. I pack heat, being disabled and a big mouthed wise guy. You should to. Especially you with that mouth. YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times.
Yeah? We see how well that worked out for that guy in Las Vegas where those two psychos went on a shooting spree the other day. The good samaritan was armed at Walmart, I've seen the usual Walmart bunch and don't BLAME him for being armed there, but he thought he'd be a hero and ended up shot dead for his troubles.

Even the police who are highly trained in weapons use make horrible errors in the height of fear and confusion in an emergency. I read recently about a shooting in Long Beach where a guy was shot dead for carrying a garden hose nozzle that the cops thought a gun. Good luck when four or five untrained confused bystanders pull weapons and begin to fire. The courts will be clogged for decades to come with accidental shootings.

Unlike you, I know to keep my mouth shut in public. Maybe you might want to consider NOT going out tanked to the tits lacking self control about your mouth in public next time.

I was approached at a traffic light once by someone who thought me too slow ahead of him, despite it being a four lane road, and me being in the right hand lane! He was in full on road rage. My car's top was down, leaving me incredibly vulnerable. I kept quiet and did not meet his eye, trying to slow down his rage. I am sure if he had a gun he might of used it on me. As it was, he calmed down and huffed off due to me cooling down the encounter. If I'd had a gun would you have preferred me to pull it from under the seat and blow his brains out due to me being afraid? I'd be in prison at this moment.
vote no gay

Corryton, TN

#113 Jul 7, 2014
vote no gay wrote:
Hey Einstein, did you notice the names of the perpetrators of the crime. They are obviously Muslim, not Christian.

As Islam gains more power in Europe the homosexuals will lead a very hard life. I am surprised that so few gays understand this.
Some of these homosexuals are thick as a brick.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#114 Jul 7, 2014
vote no gay wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of these homosexuals are thick as a brick.
And yet you endlessly haunt gay forums, demanding constant attention from the very gay people you profess to hate.

Interesting, isn't it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kentucky couples sue clerk who won't issue gay ... 2 min Pattysboi 20
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 min Respect71 22,827
Are the mods fair and balanced? 5 min Reverend Alan 857
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 6 min Cody 33,918
News An East Tennessee store owner put up a 'No Gays... 6 min Pattysboi 93
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 7 min mental disease 220
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 8 min Respect71 5,800
News 'You can't have marriage equality without polyg... 8 min Reverend Alan 62
News Governors vow to fight SCOTUS ruling on gay mar... 11 min Anonymous of Indy 599
News Supreme Court extends gay marriage nationwide 16 min Fa-Foxy 455
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 19 min Reverend Alan 7,033
More from around the web